Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. it is ******** that just to email a PDF to someone that I have to be signed in to adobe it is none of your business to whom or what I am sending of sharing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The software is so incredibly buggy - any attempt to share makes the software crash. Cannot share files saved in document cloud or elsewhere, share via e-mail (with outlook Mac) causes crash, share via document cloud causes crash, attempts to access address book to share via native adobe app causes crash. Why can't I just drag files stored in the document cloud into an e-mail or message - this is the easiest way to share. Share/collaboration is literally unusable in acrobat DC - WHY?! Our entire team may have to move away from the entire Adobe platform if this is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For my final book upload to online distribution sites, I would like a lossy file PDF. That's so that if someone steals my works, with each computer transfer of the file they make, they lose quality. And that means when they print my book, or sell it online, they get a garbage file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create additional feature in Acrobat preferences to configure a specific domain where emails can be sent for file shared reviews. All other emails that are directed outside of predestinated domain would generate a warning informing a user that emails will not be sent outside of specific domain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have Microsoft Outlook and I send all my PDF attachments thru this email. Your October 2018 update no longer recognizes Outlook default that automatically sends an attachment to an email.

Now we must every time get diverted and click on attachment and continue to attach every single PDF in an email to Outlook. This creates a lot of work for no valid reason. EVERY user of Outlook is now going thru these extra steps for no valid reason. STOP IT.

I am surprised that Adobe management who probably use Microsoft Outlook have themselves not wondered why they are now…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I set up my Acrobat DC to use my Google Contacts as default contacts when sharing PDF's. I have around 1,000 Google Contacts.

Each time I press the contacts search button to select contacts with whom to share a PDF, Acrobat loads and parses all the contacts. It is slow.

Instead, load the contacts once. Allow some method (a button?) for re-loading if the user (me) thinks the data needs to be refreshed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I absolutely hate the new email sharing. The previous version was so simple! This one is slow, cumbersome and often crashes. Give us the old way!!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Sahil Singla responded

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused!
    Could you please follow the steps in the below article to use the email icon to send PDF directly as email attachment.

Link : helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/send-email-attac..

Please let me know in case of any concerns.

Regards,
    Sahil

8. I am sending multiple PDFs for review and add six different reviewers to each one. Rather than adding each one at a time, I'd like to have a reviewer group or the option of copy/pasting in multiple reviewer email addresses in one step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Send & Track on documentcloud.adobe.com allowed sharing an item BEFORE uploading it. This was extremely useful for 2 reasons: Multiple files share all at once; Didn't have to wait for an upload to finish before sharing. The new Upload File function requires waiting for a giant upload to finish before you can share it. This is no better than DropBox which is much easier to use than Send File.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please support on-prem Worldox for Shared Review. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When my team uses the updated Shared Review, they do not have access to all of the commenting tools as they did prior to the update.

The REPLACE TEXT, INSERT TEXT etc. are vital to our review process. Not having these tools available prevents us from updating the InDesign layout using the new PDF COMMENTS feature.

So, to sum it up, we were excited about updates that are not working because they were not fully deployed with the features we need.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Sahil Singla responded

Thanks for your feedback !

We have added this in our backlog, will let you know once we implement it in future.

12. Hello,

it would be great if I can download multiple documents at once, which are under review. It would be even better if I can download a document. Instead I have to open every single document and save it. Makes documentation difficult.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When making a document ready for review in the new Acrobat DC 19.8, if I want to add people from my contact book, the program crashes immediately when pressing the button.

Every time, even when just booted up.

I added my error in the following text.
    https://pastebin.com/6PDpi3wA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since the update this past week (October 2018), Adobe has made it harder to find things that used to be easy to find, and now it takes forever or completely lags when I try to find whether I have sent something to someone using the interface on my desktop for the old Send and Track feature (which apparently is now called 'Share' another renaming that threw me off this week). As a small business owner, I don't have time for this bull. If you're going to rename things, send us a required video for viewing of changes you're making and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Right now your Adobe Cloud or DropBox are the only way to save your edits to a PDF on your iPad. I need a way to save the Adobe PDFs from my Adobe Reader (Pro Subscription) to any kind of shared drive. Microsoft is best.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i have 20+ active reviews in tracker. The icons shows not and then icon for new message. It usually means that there is something new in my reviews. But very often there is no new stuff. So I need to open and close every single item to see close the new item icon???
    I have realized that it shows this icon as soon as someone opens the file. But the tracker itself shows the file in bold only when someone have written something. This is very annoying, especially if you have several pdf in review... PLease fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When sharing links through the Send for Review feature, have an option to prohibit downloads, copying, or editing beyond comments etc. More control over this feature will prevent draft documents from floating around.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I keep receiving spam from people asking me to sign a document. It shows up in To do above recents. There is no way to block these or remove the item. Please add functionality to review these incoming requests and provide the ability to remove the item from view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. working on windows but I am on Mac

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This was closed, but not actually resolved. Nice Try Adobe! I would like to send a PDF without tracking, received via cloud, etc. Either it can be fixed or not. Putting Resolved on it without the features and benefits of the past is not a fix.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?