Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. It would be great if there was a way to drag and drop an open PDF on to an email that is already open. The "Attach to email" feature only opens a new email. For example, I'm in an email chain where I'm periodically downloading PDFs from a software, and I want to attach it to the email chain and send it off. Currently, I need to save the document locally and then attach it, which takes extra time and space. It would be helpful if there was a way to just drag and drop the PDF onto the open…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After I share a file on Adobe Acrobat Pro, Outlook will not let me do anything (open an email, reply to an email, etc.) until I close Adobe Acrobat Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have 2 pdfs, version 1 and version 2. Using compare pdf, I can able to view the changes made and save the compare report and see side-by-side.

But, when I send the compare report for shared review, but the reviewers can see only the new file with comments and can not see side-by-side on browser.

Enable side-by-side view for shared review through browser. So the reviewers can easily identify the changes from version 1 to version 2 and it is easy for them to review.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When sharing sensitive documents via Links it would be helpful to set a rule to automatically delete the URLS after x amount of days.

Right now, after sharing a PDF online via URL, we have to manually delete these links user by user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I had a hard time describing this problem (or feature change), so I hope this makes sense. In previous versions of Acrobat Pro, clicking the email icon would open a new email window with the attachment -- and stay there. Now, it opens a new email window and immediately jumps back to Acrobat. How annoying! Why should I have to click back to email, when I just told Acrobat I wanted to attach to email?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please see support chat on email cloud link function, which is limited to one email without flattening. Cannot forward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You have taken away the ability to share mutiple files on the newest download of Acrobat Pro. I use to press the share button via tools in the previous Acrobat Pro and you could select mutiple files and even add more if you had forgot one. Now it only allows one file at at a time which seems pointless and time consuming. I don't want to combine files like I was told to do by an adobe help assistant as files are separate but apart of the same artwork package. Please bring it back as it was so easy and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You have taken away the ability to share mutiple files on the newest download of Acrobat Pro. I use to press the share button via tools in the previous Acrobat Pro and you could select mutiple files and even add more if you had forgot one. Now it only allows one file at at a time which seems pointless and time consuming. I don't want to combine files like I was told to do by an adobe help assistant as files are separate but apart of the same artwork package. Please bring it back as it was so easy and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In this age of social distancing and teleworking, having the ability to use Adobe Acrobat sharing of portfolios or PDF documents for the review and approval of organizational documents provides an additional reason for companies and organizations to use Adobe Acrobat in their everyday operations. The need is to have the ability to select the order in which a shared document or portfolio is viewed/commented by emailed addressees so that the review process can meet organizational processes/steps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We need to be able to replace a shared document with an updated version, without sending out a fresh set of links to everyone.

In a collaborative process, where a document is getting lots of review comments, eventually it becomes crowded and it's time to take on all the comments and republish version 2 (or 3 etc).

Acrobat Pro DC does not allow this. We have to issue every reader with new links - this is tedious and error-prone for the document creator, and confusing for the recipients.

I tried deleting pages and replacing them with new ones -- but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd like to see Zoho Docs alongside Dropbox, Box, Drive, etc. to be able to be linked

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On recieved emails with link to shared files from Adobe Cloud/Acrobat pro could you include the Title/Name given to the collective shared files.
    As is its just the first file name of multiple files sent.

The image i've uploaded was with one of your help assistants and as you can see its just one uploaded file name on the open email but i think it would be good to also have the NAME/TITLE that was given when sending before this so it would read:

Martyn Wild has shared DUNLOP SOCKS.... then maybe the file names of uploaded files.

Think it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to send a pdf file to multiple people to view only but in a BCC method so they do not know the other recipients of the email. this is specifically for sending large plans to multiple competing subcontractors

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi dear; Since I'm an adobe customer and I want to know how secure your service is, because yesterday I sent confidential papers to one person and say that a third person opened the shares in another state (Los Angeles).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Very hard to send pdf attached to my usual email. This is a very badPractice, trying to force users to use the system. Hate this way of doing businesss

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Contact button on request signature hides 'send' button. Could the contact button be moved to the lower left corner so the send button can be seen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why are there limited commenting tools for PDF shared reviews uploaded to Document Cloud? This would be a perfect option for our organization if all the commenting tools were available (i.e., "stamp" tool, "attach file" tool).

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. on the right hand side where it says copy link, share link, report abuse etc. Well if I am sending shared link to clients, I don't them to see that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I use SPARK as my mail application on my phone and home computer. Would it be possible to allow that program to send files from Acrobat?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great if I can drag an open (pdf) file by dragging it to an open email as attachment, without using the insert file in Outlook. I often use a hyperlink within an excel file to the pdf, and this option would spare me a lot of time. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?