Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. These should be added immediately to make reviewing as easy as possible. Our team has paid for Adobe Pro DC thinking this would fix the problem to being able to use these tools, yet they still do not work.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The issue is when users go to email a pdf, a new window pops up in the new 2019.012.20034 version, and blocks the view content of the pdf. This is creating unnecessary steps for users who send many PDFs to customers and need to see the PDF document to verify information. Scroll to the bottom to compare how the previous version allowed to still view the document. Please roll back to adobe acrobat reader 2019.010.20099 with no Pop-Ups!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Working in Microsoft Teams it is needed to be able to make comments in the same PDF-file (online) like we can do in Word and Excel-files, so the team can see each others comments, and add their comments in the same PDF (without having to download and upload, which will result in several PDFs, and will not be very efficient).

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A change was recently made to the limits on Adobe Document Cloud Shared Reviews. Prior to a recent update, the review limit was set to 25 files per day irrespective of recipients It has now changed to 50 total recipients.
    I have a distribution list comprised of primary/backup reviewers from several departments within our organization, totaling 15 recipients. With the new limitation, I am now limited to either 3 reviews per day or have to pair down my recipient list to primary reviewers only and keep track of when a review has to be sent to a backup recipient and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add the ability to set defaults for the Share feature, So that Send as Attachment can be set as the default

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What is happening with this program?! You are making it harder and harder to share files! Fix it please!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am not getting access to all of the tools (i.e. Redact) when using the Document Cloud. Why on earth would that be?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Picture the scenario:
    My client is waiting for a PDF proof from myself. An email arrives from '(my name) via Adobe cloud'. My client has a quick look at the pdf and thinks it looks great. My client then wants to talk to me about something else to do with the project. So my client goes back to her email program and replies to the last email she thinks came from me, which happens to be the email about the pdf. My client types a long email about the project with a request for me to call at a specific…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Drag and drop an open (pdf) file by dragging the Tab to attached one or more open pdfs mutliple pdfs in Acrobat Pro DC to an open email instead of the 12 step program you have OVER designed now

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The version I currently have does not allow me to access other programs like Outlook or other Adobe files while I am creating an email directly from Adobe. I need to either complete and send the email I started or cancel out of it. This is a very ineffective glitch adobe offers. This reduces the effectiveness of my tasks. Being that I use the Adobe program at a high rate, I would like to see this changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I don't want to sign in to your ******* Adobe ID login to send a pdf as an attachment. Stop making things more difficult. Just let me send the attachment like I used to once I have it open. Make things easier, then maybe I'll use your software more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You used to be able to share more than one document under file sharing, but now there is no option to add an additional file. Will that be fixed or is that a feature that will no longer be available?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the past and in most other Mac programmes we had one click to add a PDF to an email now it is three clicks. Many have raised this issue in the last 12 months. And there is a supposed patch via the PList but it does not work for me on the Mac have tried several times over the months.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/send-email-attachment.html

This article did not fix it for me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When sending a PDF through Acrobat's share feature, it causes Outlook to hang

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When setting the status of a comment to "Resolve" an error is returned. A pop-up box reads:
    "We weren't able to sync your comment. Please try adding a different comment."
    The comment's status will change to "Resolved" but the error message pops up every time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a client who requires 3 separate pdf attachments for payment: my invoice, their purchase order and a signed proof of delivery. This is impossible in the cuurrent version of Acrobat Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why does it keep asking? And it doesn't go away after choosing!
    Prevents other files from opening. Stupid addition.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. To secure PDF files, we do password protection and share via link.
    However, once file is shared via link, this link is still valid for ages and anyone who knows the password can download.
    Can we put a expiry date for this sharing link so that we can control the PDF files expiry protect our files. This will some what restrict any 3rd party websites/apps trying to remove password from PDF

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The GIANT icons! The in-app sending that doesn't work! The childishness of the design and interface! The distance from the powerful controls that I have come to use and count on from decades of using Acrobat pro and seeing it grow in capacity and power.

Every
    Single
    Time
    I open this, save a document, send a document, reset the screen again to show thumbnails, I curse you all.

How can it be both harder to use and more childish?

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Sahil Singla responded

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused !

Could you please let me know the exact issue you are facing so that I can suggest a workaround.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sahil

20. When sending out a document for review via Adobe DC, an email is generated that notifies the recipient of the review. The email notification defaults to PST. Please include an Adobe Document Cloud Account Preference option that includes an option to set a time zone so the local time zone is accurate when deadlines are emailed to the recipient.
    A time zone setting is available in the preferences for your signature settings but not for the document review.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?