Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. The new Send for Review option opens a window that blocks the PDF that I am attempting to send. When I select the send with outlook option, the window does not minimize or disappears. I need to be able to read my PDF to write a reference in my email which i am unable to do with this new feature. I will be contacting my IT department to see if i can use an earlier version so i can see the document i am attempting to send via outlook.

Can we correct the window to not obstruct the PDF?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am able to SHARE from the website, but not from the app on my computer. It times out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Description of my problem: In my company, we share pdfs through an internal network and provide locations for others to find the pdfs. When I create a design (eg. in Photoshop, Indesign, etc) and export it to a pdf, I share the location of the pdf to our marketing team to review. That means 3 - 7 people at a time are opening and viewing the pdf and some give me feedback via email on what changes to make. That's when I go back to the design and make updates to it based on the feedback. When I try to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I got a weird error message saying that my review could not be started because my comments had too many characters. The longest comment in my document has 156 characters, nowhere near the 1000 character limit my document supposedly hit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. new update broke outlook when using the share via email option. after doing that, outlook hangs until exiting completely out of Acrobat DC.
    Win 10
    Outlook 365
    Acrobat DC

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. it is ******** that just to email a PDF to someone that I have to be signed in to adobe it is none of your business to whom or what I am sending of sharing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why does it keep asking? And it doesn't go away after choosing!
    Prevents other files from opening. Stupid addition.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The issue is when users go to email a pdf, a new window pops up in the new 2019.012.20034 version, and blocks the view content of the pdf. This is creating unnecessary steps for users who send many PDFs to customers and need to see the PDF document to verify information. Scroll to the bottom to compare how the previous version allowed to still view the document. Please roll back to adobe acrobat reader 2019.010.20099 with no Pop-Ups!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. for user management, reporting, it would be nice to see when a user was added/activated, and maybe even when they last accessed

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Need to have a comments resolution made from the shared review comments. The comments should be organized into a discussion list so that the host is able to respond to the comments and the reviewers to reply on it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create additional feature in Acrobat preferences to configure a specific domain where emails can be sent for file shared reviews. All other emails that are directed outside of predestinated domain would generate a warning informing a user that emails will not be sent outside of specific domain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am sending multiple PDFs for review and add six different reviewers to each one. Rather than adding each one at a time, I'd like to have a reviewer group or the option of copy/pasting in multiple reviewer email addresses in one step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There is an adobe add-in to outlook, I am able to search people from outlook directory on adobe, when I hit send- I get an error message that this feature requires internet connectivity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please support on-prem Worldox for Shared Review. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back Send and Track! The new 'Share' feature is not nearly as useful and too stripped down.

-- We liked the ability to send a custom email message with file link directly from the application.

-- We liked how the user received an email with custom message about the shared file.

-- We liked how recipient could easily find and click 'Download' to receive the file, and that the file didn't always open in browser plugin. (FYI, browser plugins can erase some of the important options that were selected during exporting the file to PDF, including password protection for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello,

it would be great if I can download multiple documents at once, which are under review. It would be even better if I can download a document. Instead I have to open every single document and save it. Makes documentation difficult.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now your Adobe Cloud or DropBox are the only way to save your edits to a PDF on your iPad. I need a way to save the Adobe PDFs from my Adobe Reader (Pro Subscription) to any kind of shared drive. Microsoft is best.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. i have 20+ active reviews in tracker. The icons shows not and then icon for new message. It usually means that there is something new in my reviews. But very often there is no new stuff. So I need to open and close every single item to see close the new item icon???
    I have realized that it shows this icon as soon as someone opens the file. But the tracker itself shows the file in bold only when someone have written something. This is very annoying, especially if you have several pdf in review... PLease fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I keep receiving spam from people asking me to sign a document. It shows up in To do above recents. There is no way to block these or remove the item. Please add functionality to review these incoming requests and provide the ability to remove the item from view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. working on windows but I am on Mac

1 vote

We're glad you're here