Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10659 results found

1. I don't pay for Acrobat so you morons can dump ads for your apps. The more you bloat a paid application, the less we use it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to open PDFs in Organizer MOde by default (or to switch back and forth). Or alternatively the ability to switch to organizer mode for multiple PDFs that are open at the same time. Right now, you would have to click on each PDF individually and then click on Organizer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When sending a PDF through Acrobat's share feature, it causes Outlook to hang

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There should be an option to scale multiple pages per sheet when printing.

Without that, the text will be too small to read.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the latest Update for Acrobat, 19.012.20036, Distiller broke all our Workflows! Distiller renamed the Input and Output folders on our German MacOS Installation from "In" and "Out" to "Nach innen" and "Nach außen". It seems to get somehow translated automatically, since "In" and "Out" correspond to the translations the folders now have. The Problem ist, we are working with scripts to check those folders, and those are now not working anymore! This needs to be fixed ASAP! Also, the "ß" in the "Nach außen" is a big problem when working with network shares, as this is a special character…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have already reported the fact that, when installing or updating Adobe Acrobat (which happens rather often), the program icon in the Windows menu is incorrect. I know how to bypass the problem by creating manually the good icon, but each time Acrobat is updated, this bad icon reappears (see screenshot).

This is a VERY long lasting bug. So please, fix it!!!

Thank you

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Could you please try the following steps and let us know if the issue is resolved:

• Delete Adobe Acrobat icon from the Start Menu, the desktop and from the taskbar.
    • Go to C: > ProgramData > Microsoft > Windows > Start Menu > Programs and you’ll find the " Adobe Acrobat DC " with the wrong icon. The that looks like a shortcut. Delete it and close the window.
    • Go to C: > Program Files (x86) > Adobe > Acrobat DC > Acrobat and find Acrobat.exe
    • Right click on Acrobat.exe > Send to > Desktop
    • Right click again on Acrobat.exe > Pin to Start Menu… and close the window
    • Right click on Acrobat.exe – shortcut (that you just created on your desktop) > Copy
    • Go back to: C: > ProgramData > Microsoft > Windows > Start Menu > Programs… and Paste the…

8. Microsoft Office products, such as Word or Excel, have the ability to remember previous printing preferences, even when you move the saved document to a different area or attach to an email. The document will still print, with your saved preferences. This is a feature that is highly needed on Adobe. For those of us with high profile clientele, it's nice for the client to be able to print without having to set settings or change preferences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When snapshot is used and selected area is copied it cannot be pasted back to the same document or any other opened pdf document or into next page in the same pdf document,
    Can it be fixed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When "Reduce Multiple Files" is selected to optimize an entire folder of PDF files, there needs to be a question added to the questions/answers path that asks you to select from the list of saved optimization settings.

Right now, it ALWAYS uses the Standard settings, and the resulting graphics quality for screen shots and similar images is not very good. I have created a custom setting for the PDF Optimizer that gives the results I want, but there is no way currently to apply it across a folder of PDF files.

This should be an easy fix -- please implement…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have just had a conversation with Adobe "Support" (I use support in the loosest sense of the word) regarding emails being delivered into the junk folder rather than the inbox when sending to Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook domains.

This is the transcript.

Does anybody have any advice?

Hello Bob. I’ll be happy to assist you. What can I help you with today?
    11‎:‎15‎ ‎AM

We have an open case: ID XXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXX
    Can I get an update please

Brunda
    Alright, As I see in the case : XXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXX, previous agent is shared the Acrobat Pro DC installation link. May I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. STOP THE POPUPS!!! I KNOW HOW TO USE ACROBAT AND AM SICK OF ADOBE'S INCESSANT MARKETING WHILE I'M TRYING TO GET WORK DONE!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Acrobat extension 15.1.1.3 under Windows 10 is incompatible with chrome 78.0.3904.70. It causes the browser to be unable to work at all. It's not possible to fix any other way other than to downgrade Chrome. Even removing Acrobat has not effect. Somehow, the incompatible Acrobat extension leaves behind something that won't allow Chrome to work. Downgrading to earlier version of Chrome fixes this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Content preparation progress" is now back and doesnt load. Super annoying and pointless. lets get this fixed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In creating a form, adding a button, and making the action of the button to Import from data" in clicking "add", the application will not allow me so select any other file type than pdf, but even then i cannot select a file to use for data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to import 360 spherical images into the PDF so they can be viewed/navigated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We need 3D capabilities in PDF form, so we can create brochures, e-books with 3D models that potential clients can observe the products in 3D.
    Having the capability of checking the products in more dimensions would help people acquiring either model is being marketed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. After updating to version 19.012.20036 we have an issue with scanning. Example: We scan pages using our scanners document feeder. Then we select "Enhance Scans", "Insert Pages", "From Scanner" and feed more pages. Then when we try to load the feeder and scan additional pages, it won't let you select "Scan" again. If you click "Close" and then "Close" again in the upper right corner, it will let you scan more pages 1 time and then it won't let you do it again. Before, we could keep adding additional pages to the document feeder and keep scanning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to see more computers at lower price points work with future Fresco updates. On my current system, I cannot install it. I do not have upwards of $2000 to buy one of the computers it supports. Not everyone is wealthy and i would be paying any of those computers down for at least 2 years, if not longer. But I need Acrobat for school so I can edit PDFs my professors send me. Also, a list of graphics cards with DirectX 12.1 support would be helpful. I will do without it for now, I would like see…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?