Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10652 results found

1. Create a PRO-DC App for phones (not that hard).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to add a "Detail Magnifying Glass" which will take a screen-shot of the selected part of the document and place it with the desired magnification level on the document for commenting or plain detailing just like engineering drafting applications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. i paid for acrobat standard dc and it doesnt let me create pdf tells me trial expired

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Consistently telling me there is an error and will not allow me to edit PDFs

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To whom it may concern, The US users in my organization are seeing Taiwanese language when trying to access the sign-in function of Adobe Acrobat CC. The sign-in menu should display in English and not in Taiwanese. The menu also shows links that direct clicks towards the https:/adobe.com/tw/legal/license web site. This does not happen in version of Acrobat (20035). I believe this is a bug but easily correctable. Please let me know if this issue can be addressed. Thank You

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Like the DNG converter fro adobe, i need an converter who maked NEF, Dng or other files into Jpeg files. Out system cant make meta tags on other raw or DNG files, unless it need to go true Ps or LR, who will take to long.
    I work for our cityhall as a photograph, and we talk about many files, who need converting.
    So if we had a software who could convert one folder at the time (Into Jpeg insted og DNG) it would help alot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Everytime I close a PDF and the reopen the application, I have to resign in. Its a small annoyance but is there a way around this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When exporting to excel, there is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH wrong formatting specifically with merging cells or entering an entire page from the pdf file into cells A1 - A5 that are merged and centered with text wrapped.

Can the pdf exporter to excel actually work so if I have a pdf file with a report that is a table 10 columns by 20 rows actually go into excel the same way and not end up being 15 columns and 8 rows due to all the excel cells merging.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The step in the export process in which the tool presents the options related to locations for saving the exported file has a blank screen that never completes the process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When routing multiple documents in the share/review feature with multiple people it is somewhat difficult to track the status of all documents that you originated or are reviewing. A single queue to list all documents originated or being reviewed by you that would allow you to designate status: routing, final approval (whatever designation needed). Have the queue shift things to the appropriate status when they are approved. Might even be able to change status in the queue. They can still be available if needed but would not be in the routing/proofing portion of the queue any longer. It would also…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This issue is not specific to Acrobat, but there is no option to request a feature for the Creative Cloud admin console.

My scenario is that I've build a package with a device license. If the setup.exe that comes along with it is called directly, the install works, but the process stays open until the setup dialog is closed, which makes deploying it to large numbers of devices (like a computer lab) somewhat problematic.

Calling setup.exe --silent fails to install the entire package, I only get three or four apps. Support recommends installing with the built-in MSI installers, but this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This issue is not specific to Acrobat, but there is no option to request a feature for the Creative Cloud admin console.

My scenario is that I've build a package with a device license. If the setup.exe that comes along with it is called directly, the install works, but the process stays open until the setup dialog is closed, which makes deploying it to large numbers of devices (like a computer lab) somewhat problematic.

Calling setup.exe --silent fails to install the entire package, I only get three or four apps. Support recommends installing with the built-in MSI installers, but this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have been waiting forever to have the Adobe Pro XI development team change the default font from Minion Pro (no one uses Minion Pro) to Times New Roman or Arial (the most common). The specific problem for me is that my company name starts with a J. The J in Minion Pro looks like an I. That is causing all sorts of problems. The letter J in Times New Roman and Arial looks like a J. Why do we hav to beg to get this changed? It made no sense to have it set to Minion Pro default anyway.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. my service is say no internet connect,all otherservices on my system are working program at your end the power went out three on tuesday 25/06/2019 my account is up to date can you explan the issue do i need to call a compture techincen is coast more money will this firm understand this errour thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The "type" option for signatures is not valid i all countries.
    If anyone can just "type" a name with keyboard then there is nothing to prove who wrote the name.

I would suggest an option to disabe the "type" field and other fields in the signature process.

It would be nice to be able to do it through the syntax. So that it can be made individual for different templates.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scanned files on flash drive opening up blank pages after security code is entered correctly. brother scanner to Imphomius FD then to Adobe on Mac ....but it works correctly on windows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here