Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10661 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If you type here before login/signing, once you do it, all typed text is wiped out. Really frustrating. Now, the other Acrobat bugs:

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC issues: slow scrolling - failed saving - document not found. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2019.010.20069 and previous ones on macOS has some issues, which have been around for ages. They are really frustrating:

1. Scrolling vertically becomes excruciatingly slow if "Edit - Find" (Command F) is opened. Even on powerful Macs, like iMac 27-inch Retina 5K display 4.2 GHz with 40 GB RAM and fast 2 TB internal SSD from Apple (mid…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need the ability to convert folders/subfolders containing .msg files to a PDF Portfolio file. But the .msg extension is not a supported extension for conducting this conversion. The only way to do it is to create a folder in Outlook and drag all of the .msg files into the folder, which isn't practical and is an extra step. All of the other Microsoft file types seem to be supported (docx, xlsx, pptx, etc.), so I'm not sure why the .msg file type isn't supported.

I have spent a couple support sessions with Tanvi Bhalla of Adobe trying to solve…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adobe Acrobat freeze when renaming a group of fields.

1. Use prepare form tool
    2. Organize fields by "Alphabetic Order."
    3. Right click on a field group and select "rename."
    4. Enter a new name for the field group.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Several Items wrong with signing:

•When adding Signatures on IOS it is very difficult to adjust the signature screen. Sometimes you can grab the field sometimes you cannot. Good luck grabbing the little arrow on the bottom right or getting it to populate.

• When you send for e-signature it comes back very small when signed by hand. It does not auto adjust to the PDF line to be legible and you cannot adjust the field size after signing.

• When Adding a signature field it should provide a visual on exactly where and how the signature will look. Also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. unable to access custom hyperlinks in PDF files viewed using Acrobat DC stanadrd / Professional and Acrobat DC 2017. It opens up a blank page with Chrome Browser and Microsoft Edge browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Feature Requests / Bug Reports for the Accessibility features in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Version 2018.011.20063) on Windows 7 Professional.

For the Tags panel:
    1. Option to create Lists <L> tags with a set number of List Items <LI> tags instead of one at a time. Time wasted creating one at time.
    2. Option to created tables <Tables> tags with a set number of Rows <TR> tags instead of one at a time. Time wasted creating one at time.
    3. Stop forcing all the Tags folders to all be opened when opening a PDF file! Not…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am able to select/interact with the geospatial data in my individual Geospatial PDFs using the Object Data Tool. But once I combine 2 or more of the Geospatial PDFs, using the Combine Files tool in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, the Object Data Tool no longer works and I can't interact with the underlying data anymore.

I called Adobe Customer Service about this issue and they said that the Combine File tool was flattening out the objects in the PDF resulting in me loosing access to the geospatial capabilities. Can Adobe fix this in the next update?

I've attached 2…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want you to be able to change the unit to meter in the measuring tool. When measuring in drawings that have a scale of 1:400 or greater, you do not want the dimensions in mm or cm.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm writing work practice documents, and this means some pages really need to be edited in Adobe, but some are basically paragraphs of text. When importing from Word every section with a different indent or different bullet points automatically goes into a separate text box, which means every time you need to add text in box A, you have to drag text boxes B, C, and D to get them out of the way. It also looks incredibly messy. Sometimes this even seems to happen automatically when I save the document if I manually copied sections with different indents into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I understand forty documents may be open at once in Acrobat Pro DC. However, I would like this number increased. I do research and having more documents open at once would be helpful!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a document with 3 pages. Two pages have landscape orientation and the last one has portrait orientation. It is not possible to sign the last page on the bottom of the page. The signature (with a picture) vanishes after closing the fill&sign tool. It reappears after opening the tool again, but anyway it is not visible in the resulting pdf-file. No matter if I use the PDF-Export of Excel or if I use the PDF Add-In of Acrobat in MS Office to create the PDF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'd great to be able to set a thumbnail for pdfs so when you send them to people you get a preview of the front page or whatever you set. Kinda like when you send a website via messages and you get to see a preview of the page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is there a way to preview files saved in CMYK color mode as true color? Every time I am previewing a file in saved in CMYK color, the colors appear different, for example, the black color does not look as rich as the file looks in Illustrator for instance, every other color looks slightly different and my clients comment in the colors, as they see them different than what I see in Photoshop or Illustrator.
    If Acrobat has the ability to display true colors for both file types (CMYK and RGB) That would be great!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to sign and save a document without having to save to adobe cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Using Server 2016 Standard domain. Under "Run Only Specified Windows Applications" the following EXEs have been whitelisted:

AcroRd32.exe
    Creative Cloud.exe
    Adobe CEF Helper.exe
    CCLibrary.exe
    Adobe Desktop Service.exe
    AdobeARM.exe
    RdrCEF.exe
    armsvc.exe
    AdobeARMservice.exe

It's probably a simple fix I haven't found yet. Please let me know if there is some other configuration I need to change or additional programs I should whitelist in order to make Acrobat DC start correctly for non-privileged users. It seemed to be working without issue recently until issues began being reported to me this week. Version is up to date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This topic has been discussed before, but I want to share one thing the team might find useful.

Now we tell all Acrobat users that Adobe Fill and Sign doesn't support Arabic. But when you look at it, we are able to type Arabic very well on Desktop machines and mobile devices.

On a Mac for instance, as an Adobe CC subscriber, I have to choose English in Preferences for my Acrobat language in order to show [ Fill & Sign, Send and Track, and Send for Signature ] features in Tools workspace. If I go and change Acrobat language…

581 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What happened to the +/- zoom function? I need the ability to manually input the % of a zoom when comparing files; so that I am comparing "apples" to "apples" when it comes to the percentage size the the zooms. Why does it seem that every new version of Acrobat worse than the previous version?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?