Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. It would be nice if you could change the date format in the Digital Signature to North American format (MM/DD/YYYY instead of YYYY.MM.DD)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So, I was flying today on plane without WIFI and could not proof my work because Acrobat was needing to connect. What happened? Acrobat shuts down. This is my first time ever posting here but have been using Acrobat for over 20 years. My thoughts? When in the air, give us 3-4 hours of free time to get our **** done. STUPID ADOBE!

My succinct thoughts! Thanks for letting 5 hours get away from me today whilst traveling. No, I am not British, just using a big fancy word! Stupid program now but I am stuck jumping through hoops to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Grays are too close to each other. A choice would be good. I raised this years ago and got a reply saying 'good idea we will pursue this'.

Very difficult to see which comment you are on if you have 200 etc

Please sort asap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please implement a recycling bin for Adobe Document Cloud. I accidentally deleted some PDFs and now I can't retrieve them no more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Form Filling - creating a field for numbers that can be right-aligned for the Finance Industry - there is one or two of us about :-) i.e. 123.45 but right-aligned within the field.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have Acrobat DC Pro and every time I try to reduce the file size for a PDF, the program abruptly closes without reducing file size. If I restart the computer, I can usually (but not always) reduce one file size one time before the program resumes closing upon the reduce file size command. As you can imagine, any feature that requires a restart every time I want to use it is effectively a useless feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I open a completed fillable form all I can see are the adobe digital signatures. I cannot see any of the text typed in the fillable fields. When I look at it in print preview or page thumbnails the text is visible so I know the form has been completed. All I can see is an empty blue box where the info should be. I installed a Creative Cloud update today (prompted from Adobe) and this is the first PDF I have opened since the update, not sure if related.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. To whom it may concern. With the advent of Gracol 2013 color profiles for coated and uncoated paper printing why does Adobe Acrobat DC not have that as a simulation profile in output preview or conversion profile in the print production/convert colors area? Can that be added?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automate a license to be removed from a user that didn't use the product for X amount of days (60-90)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello,

Since the last update of Windows 10 (also involving Microsoft Edge update) a lot of PDF documents with more than 500 pages that we archived can no longer allow us to do a text search (CTRL+F) unless we restart an OCR analysis even though these same files did not need OCR analysis before this update (already analyzed and functional).
    The problem is that we can't afford to restart OCR for each of these files of more than 500 pages, it would take us days!

Thank you for your help on this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Running Adobe Reader DC on macOS Catalina 10.15.5, when I launch the printing, the program crashed without any message and without printing ;-)
    See the screen video. Does anyone face this issue?
    Thanks for your help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We are currently experiencing a problematic issue concerning validating signatures in PDF files created with Adobe PRO. We are using a third party platform that places the signatures (3 signers) and its audittrail into the PDF with a Hash. All signings are placed succesfully but after i download the file again it will not validate the signatures because the file has been changed according to Adobe. This, however, is not the case and Foxit PDF does succesfully validate the signatures. After some research we have learned that Adobe registers a change between the placing the last signature and the time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. BUG REPORT: I am unable to view in-progress agreements made with Adobe Sign via the desktop app Acrobat Pro DC. After sending out an agreement for signature for multiple parties, I wanted to check its status. Using Acrobat Pro DC, I clicked "All Agreements" under the "Sign" category in the left sidebar. Acrobat asks me to sign in again. I use Google OAuth as the sole login method to my Adobe account. The login page asks for my password. So, I cannot login. I had to use my browser instead.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version 2020.009.20067
    Windows 10 64-bit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've noticed if you delete pages from an interactive PDF that has bookmarks, it leaves the bookmarks of the deleted pages in place. Not great for a customer-facing PDF. I don't think those useless bookmarks should stay there, as a default anyway.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have contracts with initial blocks at the bottom of each page. I am able to initial these by using the "Sign yourself" button in Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, but there is no option within the "Request Signatures" function for my recipient to create their own initials. I have to fudge it by just giving them a text field which doesn't produce a nice cursive initial like my own. Intials should be added as an option under the "See more field types" pull-down. This seems like an obvious miss (initials for me but not for thee) that would be easy…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

16. The new version of camera raw is inconvenient to use. I prefer the versions where the tools were at the top with icons and not on the right. it would be good if I could change versions to the previous interface myself. The new camera raw looks like LR and many people don't like it.
    scrolling down is a step back for more efficient work. It slows me down personally. old camera raw interface please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now if I want to have the filename printed on documents, for each of them I have to do the procedure described below. I would be nice to have a quick setting with check boxes to print the filename for all documents without having to do the below procedure for each of them. It is really ... bad. You need only the choices of (Top, Bottom) and (Left, Middle, Right) and this will do for most users and most cases I would say. Thanks.

Procedure :

Add a Sticky note
    Write a filename
    Go to Comments and then to
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please provide a feature of area highlight to highlight the portion in scanned file without the need of text recognition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I Adobe Acrobat Pro XI the Filename Suffix was adjusted to (_Signed) when Saving an applied Signature to Document. This new document was automatically available a a SAVE AS version with the Signed Suffix. This allowed easy differentiation between original and signed document. This useful feature seems to be missing from Acrobat DC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

20. 523/5000
    Dear Adobe team.
    I wish I could print a batch of PDFs to PDFs as an image. Print> Advanced> Select 'Print as image'. If you had the option of including multiple PDFs in that functionality, it would save you a lot of work. I have hundreds of PDFs in which I inserted a watermark, and I need to send it to my client, but I don't want to take the risk of having the watermark removed. Then the solution would convert and generate a new PDF with the printed pages as an image, merging the content with the watermark…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?