Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10697 results found

1. I use the Adobe Sign to request signatures and other information on a contract. When it comes to the field description it would help tremendously to edit routine tips to advise the customer what to enter. For example, Key Person Title, Optional Day 1, Optional Day 2 or Tech ID, or etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I use the Adobe Sign to request signatures and other information on a contract. When it comes to the field description it would help tremendously to edit routine tips to advise the customer what to enter. For example, Key Person Title, Optional Day 1, Optional Day 2 or Tech ID, or etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently use Adobe Acrobat DC (20.012.20041). The logo is colored black and is almost invisible on the taskbar. You should consider reverting to the red color you had previously. Out-of-sight...out-of-mind! :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Going to both College and also desiring to own your own company is a huge task, but having an App that will help out is truly great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  amukherj responded

Thank you so much. Looking forward for more usage and corresponding feedback on the product.

5. Identical to this problem: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/19583785-combining-pdf-documents-results-in-unprintable-cha

After combining multiple documents, instead of characters showing up as expected when viewing in Acrobat, they show as boxes. When previewing in Edge, Chrome, Nitro, they appear as expected. It has been shown to be version agnostic as well as OS agnostic replicating the issue on Windows and Mac as well as different versions of Acrobat including the most recent patched version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat should allow you to view more than two pages at once to fully use high resolution and/or widescreen monitors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can I please have an older version the new one is far too hard to use The latest version drives me nuts search doesn't find what you are looking for and nothing is intuitive anymore.. I hope somebody brings out something usable soon Keen to buy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Acrobat DC PRO recently updated and Autocad 2018 will no longer load the PDFMaker toolbars. See errors when starting autocad.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We have labels being printed with different SKUs and there are anywhere between 20-100 different products so, I wanted to be able to find that SKU and add a date to it allow the program doesn't allow me to.I spoke to a rep. and was told non of the acrobats have that option. I am able to find all the same SKUs on that file but can not add a Date to all of them at the same time. Told me to use word to open the file although when it is opened in word it is misaligned. Its for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be very helpful if in the "Merge to Adobe PDF" function/plugin under Mailings in Microsoft Word to be able to specify a filename from the fields of my dataset. In other words, I would like to be able to have a column in my dataset that the plugin uses for naming files. It's horrible having to rename a hundred documents if you want to distribute PDFs.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Seriously, it's 2020 now and the PDFMaker plugin still requires files to be saved, closed and re-opened when you make a PDF in Excel, Word, etc. Other PDF-saving methods do not require this, they simply "print" a PDF like any rational plugin would do. Saving, closing and re-opening files becomes painful when you're dealing with large, slow files, especially if you are using a remote/VPN connection to files. Please re-write the PDFMaker plugin to take the more sensible approach.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm a realtor and I'm paying for adobe to break up my documents and disclosures for my file. It doesn't allow me to do anything as it says i need to get permissions. All i want to do is separate the pages. Why do i need permissions? I've had this for 3 months now, and I'm not able to do anything I need it to do. People tell me its great, but will it not work for realtors? I can't even have my people e-sign when I'm with them as it needs to go through email. I've seen some agents…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Revert to 2017 interface for scanning. if i want to switch between one side and two sides, I have to change the default setting each time. same with page size. I attached the older interface. Much easier to use.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On fillable form being sent out to individuals would like the ability for the receiving party to attach a document to the completed fillable form and both be returned to us at the same time.Acrobat Pro DC does not offer a field under the Actions tab, Add, of a Text box for a File>Attach File.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug: Very slow to move form fields and copying formfields to another pdf pastes them 90 degrees fault

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you make comments private? i.e I want to send PDF to A&B via cloud, but I dont want A to see B comments and vice versa. Is this doable?

So there is no way to 'segregate' participants? I am wanting to share a file with people who I do not want to be able to see other participants comments. So what is the point of sharing I hear you ask? I want to share with internal staff, but only want external invitees to comment/mark up without seeing the internal discussion about what they have to say, as it may…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It used to work fine until a couple of weeks ago. Now I get the following popup "Adobe Acrobat cannot start the image editing application you've specified. Verify the image editing application location on the Content Editing panel in Preferences". I did as instructed...and added the path to MS Paint program. I restarted the Adobe DC several times, but keep getting the same popup. Every time I go to check the Preferences, it shows the correct path. Adobe just fails to open MS Paint.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  amukherj responded

Happy to share that this issue has been addressed in the latest release (Sep 2022)

18. Elevated rights pose possible vulnerability with applications which grant these privileges in the C:\Program Files. Acrobat DC creates the folders below and grants everyone “modify” rights. to these folders:

C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\COMMON FILES\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache
    C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\COMMON FILES\Adobe\SLCache

The following scenarios are presented:

1. Install Acrobat DC but do not launch it. Modify the rights and remove full control. Acrobat DC will not launch.
    2. Install Acrobat DC, launch it. Modify the rights. Acrobat DC launches with no issues.

Is there a way to modify your application so it installs without having the full rights present?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When declining agreements, provide a link back to the Manage menu on the confirmation page. Otherwise, it takes at least 3 clicks to get back to Adobe Sign

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For ComparePDF, I hope there will be a way to make this side by side view switch to vertical. So I could be looking at comparisons this way (combined two screenshots below):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/124625i649C9FB593B67D14/image-size/large?v=1.0&px=999

I'm looking at financials with small font, so each line of text is fairly long.

In Side-By-Side view, zooming out makes the text too small; zooming in makes half of each line out of view.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/compare-pdf-side-by-side-view-vertical/m-p/11312651?page=1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?