Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. Since I did a one month trial of your e-sign function, Adobe Acrobat Reader has been stealing all my PDFs from Apple cloud and Pages. It won't return them, and I cannot delete them. I cannot access them to attach to an email. It's causing me a lot of trouble. I cannot uninstall the application either (from my MacBook Pro). And I supposed I'd lose the files if I did uninstall. HELP! I've been on hold for 20 minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When in Edit PDF we make several changes to texts from multiple consultants. All texted edits made have to be changed to Calibri Lite, then the Height, then to Bold, then the width. Wishing for a Match Property command to minimized selected so many repeated commands.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I work at a financial institution and we use Adobe Sign for remote signatures. Many of our members have issues signing documents because of the way that Adobe Sign works for signing. At the end of the signing process, a 'Tap To Sign' button/link appears after the member has actually already signed their name. Most of them think they are done and have submitted the document, but have not because 1) they miss that 'Tap To Sign' button even pops up after they have clicked a Finish button (that is very confusing to many) 2) and most importantly the phrase…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. i use Red almost exclusively when i'm adding text to a pdf. it's a pain to have to change the color from Black to Red every time. would like the ability to change the Default Color.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There used to be a great feature where you could click a box to "keep tool selected" so you keep using the same tool, over and over again without clicking on the Icon again and again and again. It was especially useful when reviewing a large document where you wanted to highlight several passages or for adding text, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Since people often work on multiple documents and perform many operations on them, it would be nice to have one command that allows you to save all of them at once.

In any case, when you get the warning that you are about to close Acrobat and there are many files with unsaved changes, instead of having a prompt for each and every one, you should be able to click on a checkmark that says "apply to all documents," like you have in Word.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, when we crop page inside PDF documents, all content outside the cropping area remains in the document and you can access it in Illustrator.
    Other basic apps provide the option to completely erase what is outside the cropping area (see https://www.easepdf.com/crop-pdf/). Such a simple tool should be avaialble in the cropping dialogue window in the form of an option to tick for those who do not need to keep this content.
    And please, do not tell me about optimization and other editing tools: it should be there, right there, when you crop a document, without having to dig…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi,
    I often use the same presets to crop pages in Adobe (same area to crop) in multiple documents. While I can apply my cropping dimensions to an entire range of pages (all pages, even and odd, odd only, even only, selected page only), I have to repeat the same operation for all the documents I need to crop. It would be extremely convenient if we could add a function to name, save and load cropping profiles exactly like we are able to create printing profiles (in my case, I am using maybe 10 times a day 3 cropping configurations).…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The crash is persistent across all user accounts on this windows 10 computer. I tried checking for updates (none available), repair uninstallation, re-installation, and a clean uninstall using the Adobe cleanup tool. I originally suspected Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit which has been on the computer for over a year, so I uninstalled it but the behavior persists. The faulting module is IDRSKRN15.DLL.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. THIS ADOBE SUCKS! KEEP IT SIMPLE WILL YA?!! I JUST SPENT HOURS TRYING TO PUT THE "LETTERS DIRECTLY IN THE BOX", INPUTTING ANSWERS , ETC.. ONLY TO HAVE IT ALL ERASED AND LOST! ALL ANSWERS DID NOT SAVE AND YOU MAKE IT VERY VERY HARD FOR 50 YR OLDS AND UP WHO NEVER HAD COMPUTERS TO SIMPLY FILL OUT A DOCUMENT! ENOUGH ALREADY! JESUS IS COMING SOON, SO NONE OF YOUR TECHNICAL WIZ KID FINDINGS MATTER!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE ANYWAY, SO MAKE THIS EASY ON PEOPLE! ID RATHER WRITE THESE FORMS OUT IN HANDWRITING WHICH WOULD BE…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe DC 20.9.20067 crashes when zooming, using CTRL+Click wheel (on mouse).
    Windows 10 Enterprise machine 10.0.18362 Build 18362

We have:
    - Verified there are no updates (Adobe)
    - Reinstalled the program
    - Ran all existing Manufacturer updates (Lenovo)
    - Ran all available Windows updates
    - Altered NVIDIA (Quadro K4200) settings per article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/scrolling-problem-acrobat-pro-dc/td-p/7700173/page/2?page=1

Nothing has stopped this from happening. Please advise what can be done to correct this issue.

*This is an intermittent issue that cannot be easily reproduced. Sometimes Adobe is the only program opened when a crash occurs

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have an existing PDF that has a TOC and hyperlinks. I want to be able to prepend multiple pages to the document without changing the page numbering of the original document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Acrobat (years ago) had this ability, I believe.

Currently, we can expand/collapse all comments.
    We can also expand/collapse comments for an entire page.

Please add an option at the comment level that would expand/collapse the replies to a specific comment.

When a page has 30 markups, and each markup has 5 replies (yes, this has happened :-)), there are now 150 comments showing in the comment list for just that single page.

Being able to collapse a comment thread would be a massive improvement in usability of the commenting feature, I believe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The blue prompt box that says "Your last session ended abruptly. Click here to reopen the PDFs from the last session." comes up whenever I have closed a PDF and reopen another, regardless of how long it was open, how much of it I scrolled through, etc. It is driving me bonkers. Please add an option to turn the prompt off. If I had closed it by accident I would just reopen the file directly, I don't need to be prompted by the viewing program.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi there,

We have an intermittent bug where we have created headers in a document and then later, when we go to adjust that header (say it is in the upper left corner of the document), it causes the information/text to the right of it to just 'disappear'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I cancelled my monthly Acrobat DC subsription (too expensive and I didn't need many of the cloud features), and down graded to a yearly subscription of adobe PDF pack. Now, whenever I try to open previously created pdf documents I get hijacked with a popup to renew the DC subscription. For awhile I was able to close that and open a previously saved adobe doc by clicking on the adobe DC icon and choosing "default", which I am assuming allowed the pdf pack programs to open. Now I am not even getting that choice. The DC opens to a blank…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Text menus should be an option in preferences. Your non-standard hieroglyphics just aren't working for me and I've been using this version for about a year- if I could go back to version nine I would in a heartbeat. You still have the File, Edit, View, Window, Help text menus (don't you dare!). Why not have the other important functions in another text row underneath?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Company updated to 2020 Adobe Acrobat Pro Previous version was 2015. the 2020 version does not have any lines connecting the bookmark structure. It's a lot EASIER to see when the lines are present in the bookmark tree. How can I get the lines in the bookmark tree to appear like in the 2015 Adobe PDF version?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?