Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10666 results found

1. Running Adobe Reader DC on macOS Catalina 10.15.5, when I launch the printing, the program crashed without any message and without printing ;-)
    See the screen video. Does anyone face this issue?
    Thanks for your help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We are currently experiencing a problematic issue concerning validating signatures in PDF files created with Adobe PRO. We are using a third party platform that places the signatures (3 signers) and its audittrail into the PDF with a Hash. All signings are placed succesfully but after i download the file again it will not validate the signatures because the file has been changed according to Adobe. This, however, is not the case and Foxit PDF does succesfully validate the signatures. After some research we have learned that Adobe registers a change between the placing the last signature and the time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. BUG REPORT: I am unable to view in-progress agreements made with Adobe Sign via the desktop app Acrobat Pro DC. After sending out an agreement for signature for multiple parties, I wanted to check its status. Using Acrobat Pro DC, I clicked "All Agreements" under the "Sign" category in the left sidebar. Acrobat asks me to sign in again. I use Google OAuth as the sole login method to my Adobe account. The login page asks for my password. So, I cannot login. I had to use my browser instead.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version 2020.009.20067
    Windows 10 64-bit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I've noticed if you delete pages from an interactive PDF that has bookmarks, it leaves the bookmarks of the deleted pages in place. Not great for a customer-facing PDF. I don't think those useless bookmarks should stay there, as a default anyway.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have contracts with initial blocks at the bottom of each page. I am able to initial these by using the "Sign yourself" button in Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, but there is no option within the "Request Signatures" function for my recipient to create their own initials. I have to fudge it by just giving them a text field which doesn't produce a nice cursive initial like my own. Intials should be added as an option under the "See more field types" pull-down. This seems like an obvious miss (initials for me but not for thee) that would be easy…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

6. The new version of camera raw is inconvenient to use. I prefer the versions where the tools were at the top with icons and not on the right. it would be good if I could change versions to the previous interface myself. The new camera raw looks like LR and many people don't like it.
    scrolling down is a step back for more efficient work. It slows me down personally. old camera raw interface please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Right now if I want to have the filename printed on documents, for each of them I have to do the procedure described below. I would be nice to have a quick setting with check boxes to print the filename for all documents without having to do the below procedure for each of them. It is really ... bad. You need only the choices of (Top, Bottom) and (Left, Middle, Right) and this will do for most users and most cases I would say. Thanks.

Procedure :

Add a Sticky note
    Write a filename
    Go to Comments and then to
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please provide a feature of area highlight to highlight the portion in scanned file without the need of text recognition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I Adobe Acrobat Pro XI the Filename Suffix was adjusted to (_Signed) when Saving an applied Signature to Document. This new document was automatically available a a SAVE AS version with the Signed Suffix. This allowed easy differentiation between original and signed document. This useful feature seems to be missing from Acrobat DC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

10. 523/5000
    Dear Adobe team.
    I wish I could print a batch of PDFs to PDFs as an image. Print> Advanced> Select 'Print as image'. If you had the option of including multiple PDFs in that functionality, it would save you a lot of work. I have hundreds of PDFs in which I inserted a watermark, and I need to send it to my client, but I don't want to take the risk of having the watermark removed. Then the solution would convert and generate a new PDF with the printed pages as an image, merging the content with the watermark…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be interesting to have a feature to protect PDFs with a batch editing password. Imagine protecting 100 files, with the same password, one by one?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I can't combine PDF files into one document. I'm combining several pages that are in the same layout with different information. It changes all of the data in later pages to the same as the first one! Why would I want multiples of the same page? I don't want a portfolio I want to combine the multiple pages.

This used to be fine, why can it no longer be done??

Screenshot of warning attached

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am creating a C++ plugin for Acrobat, where in user can use this plugin and open the file from secured DB using Virtual file system. However, need to restrict all forms of sharing or extracting of contents from the PDF which is opened.

I tried using AVDocOpenFromPDDocWithParams and specified a permReqProc, using this I was able to restrict most of the tools from copying or extracting contents. i.e., Edit PDF, organize Pages, Prepare form etc.

However, the following tools seems to be not honoring the permReqProc and still content is being extracted from the already opened PDF Document.
    1.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acrobat keeps crashing when I quit the app. It does not matter if there is document open or not.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need to be able to remove sensitive information (such as tax file numbers) from forms and other documents after they have been signed but before they are uploaded into a CRM because of privacy issues. We still may need to send the signed original documents (i.e. no redaction) to product providers to be actioned.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When creating a PDF from a .docx file from within Microsoft Word, when PDF/A compliance is set to "PDF/A-1a", text boxes will have borders in the PDF even when they do not have borders in the Word document itself. No other PDF/A compliance setting exhibits this bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show PDF Links of multiple PDFs or exports the paths of the PDF Links of multiple PDFs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Proportional Scaling Using Shift Button Not Working since update 15.1.1... disappointed...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A dynamic date stamp tool that does NOT show the user's name and also does NOT show the time would be very helpful especially now while working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. My physical custom date stamper is in the office. We need a date but do not need my name or the time stamped on documents we receive. I was asked this morning to remove an Acrobat date stamp because management does not want my name on the date stamp.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Recently when I try to print PDFs to my HP LaserJet P1102w, from a mac running Catalina 10.15.5, the documents don't print and there is an error "filter failed." This does not happen when I try to print Word documents. I am connected to the printer via a USB cable. I am able to print to other HP printers in the house. I have tried removing and reinstalling the printer driver, but this does not fix the problem and I still get an error "filter failed."

Because this only happens when trying to print PDFs, I think this may be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?