Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10664 results found

1. Ive created a form with about 20 drop down fields as most of these fields wont be used at the same time. When trying to send through adobesign, it restricts me from moving forward because I have "blanks or spaces entered." If there was a null or blank option that would leave the boxes empty vs. having to have the fields/dropdowns all say "please select if applicable," this would give it a much cleaner look

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be extremely useful to be able to highlight and delete multiple uploads from the 'Shared for Viewing' page. It's very time consuming having to delete individual files to create space for new uploads.

Please look into this.

Thank you.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As an enterprise customer would like to have the ability to create an installer package for latest version of Acrobat. At times there are delays of several weeks or does not become available at all if the latest version includes an "optional" update or patch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm writing work practice documents, and this means some pages really need to be edited in Adobe, but some are basically paragraphs of text. When importing from Word every section with a different indent or different bullet points automatically goes into a separate text box, which means every time you need to add text in box A, you have to drag text boxes B, C, and D to get them out of the way. It also looks incredibly messy. Sometimes this even seems to happen automatically when I save the document if I manually copied sections with different indents into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There are 9 administrators in our enterprise using the Adobe Admin Console, any of them can just Removed license from a user then Assign it to other user. Is there a way we can track those removal of licenses? Who's removing which license from who's user....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There are 9 administrators in our enterprise using the Adobe Admin Console, any of them can just Removed license from a user then Assign it to other user. Is there a way we can track those removal of licenses? Who's removing which license from who's user....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I understand forty documents may be open at once in Acrobat Pro DC. However, I would like this number increased. I do research and having more documents open at once would be helpful!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to sign and save a document without having to save to adobe cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Many corporations use One Drive in conjunction with Acrobat and Adobe Scan - currently to move an Adobe Scan PDF to One Drive, a user first saves to their default Adobe document cloud account, and then has to download to their computer, and then re-save to One Drive, which is not a bit user/ customer friendly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  4 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Using Server 2016 Standard domain. Under "Run Only Specified Windows Applications" the following EXEs have been whitelisted:

AcroRd32.exe
    Creative Cloud.exe
    Adobe CEF Helper.exe
    CCLibrary.exe
    Adobe Desktop Service.exe
    AdobeARM.exe
    RdrCEF.exe
    armsvc.exe
    AdobeARMservice.exe

It's probably a simple fix I haven't found yet. Please let me know if there is some other configuration I need to change or additional programs I should whitelist in order to make Acrobat DC start correctly for non-privileged users. It seemed to be working without issue recently until issues began being reported to me this week. Version is up to date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Posibility to view more than two pages at one view. MS Word style zoom-out.
    Described alredy here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Acrobat/Page-display-Multiple-page-view-more-than-2/td-p/9790338

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In the Home tab there should be the following main tools listed:
    - Open (Document)
    - Create PDF
    - Combine files

Those are what we use the most.

My Home is showing Organize Pages, Fill & Sign, and Protect.I don't use those.

Or, you can add the tools bar to the Home so I don't have to switch to the tools tab.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the Home tab there should be the following main tools listed:
    - Open (Document)
    - Create PDF
    - Combine files

Those are what we use the most.

My Home is showing Organize Pages, Fill & Sign, and Protect.I don't use those.

Or, you can add the tools bar to the Home so I don't have to switch to the tools tab.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Idea in short: pin the page you are interested in to the left side of your screen while continuing to work with the rest of your document.

As a finance professional, while working with pdf documents, I have to print them out in order to be able to compare some numbers on two different pages or from two different documents. While it is possible to open two documents and compare the pages you are interested in (although the process of arranging two documents on one screen is not as smooth as I wish it be), comparing numbers in one document…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sharing files with non CC users is annoying. They cannot see the files in a list view. They cannot 'download All'.

I propose there is a 'Download All' button and various ways to view the files online ie. List View. Because currently, file names are cut off and you cannot see the complete title.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe Acrobat Standard 2017 - Version 2017.011.30148

If you right-click >print .pdf attachments straight from Outlook. The issue is Adobe opens full screen, and stays open. They have to close it after every print job. I've been told Adobe used to close, but stopped after a recent update.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How easy would it be for you to have "time stamp" as well as date on send for signature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be hugely beneficial to have seamless integration of the Snipping Tool and Adobe DC with one-click creation of a PDF from a screen shot or screen selection. For the purpose of this request I am using a Windows laptop with the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud. I can already create PDFs with one-click from most other Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook, but having Adobe be able to handle screen shots and even combine/edit them without going through file/save/rename/export/save will be a great enhancement to Adobe DC which is already a great product.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I cannot save my PDF's with their original file name.
    I get the pop-up, "The document could not be saved. The file may be a read only or another user may have it open. Please save this document with a different name or in a different folder."

I know that the document is not a read only and is not opened by another user.

There are many solutions posted on line, but none of them work.

What can I do? Please help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The name of the checkbox is confusing. “Transparent”, in the design field, means something totally different that what it does in Acrobat. Transparency can have degrees, and not so with a checkbox. The industry standard term that should be used is “No Fill”.

I wrote further explanation about why this is so confusing. http://documentgeek.blogspot.com/2019/09/acrobat-dc-how-to-have-drawing-markup.html

Users are clamoring for the ability to have No Fill, and they don’t know that it already exists because the naming is inconsistent and the feature is only implemented in 2 of the 4 different dialog boxes that are available to choose colors.

Attached are each…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?