Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10665 results found

1. Installer stalls at about 66% during "running package scripts."

I tried running acrobat cleaner but it reported no acrobat products installed (which should be the case). I don't have any other Adobe products on this late 2013 computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make the page controls bar go away!!!! It ALWAYS manages to block what I'm trying to edit. Seriously, does anyone test this stuff?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat under creative cloud keeps asking me to sign-in and then shows me the form to sign out of other devices. (See Screenshot).

I am running Acrobat Pro on a machine called JeffDesk3. It doesn't seem to understand that JeffDesk3 on the licensing database is the same one I am running Acrobat on (this device).

When I run Acrobat it will show the sign out of screen listing this device, JeffDesk4 and JeffDesk3. Since I am running on JeffDesk3 it should not be doing this.

I can sign out of JeffDesk3, it will then move the license to JeffDesk3, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Giving administrators full system access just to be able to delete a user is not practical. if an admin user is able to create a user, assign products and remove products for the user then logically they should also be able to delete the user from the console if the user is terminated, to keep the management console clean otherwise you will end up with hundreds of terminated users with no products assigned, this does not seem logical.

Case ID: E-000053710  Needs Your Response | Do Not Delete:0871000336819

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am writing a book for my students of Spanish. I have recorded my voice in several audios to help them with the pronunciation; however, they can not listen to them; because, when they receive the pdf and click on the window, the audio does not work. Can you help me solve the problem?
    Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC constantly freezes for 5 to 10 seconds, then works for a few seconds, then repeats the cycle. It did this for a couple weeks, then seemed better for a day or two, and is now seems worse. I am using Windows 10. It is to the point that it is almost unusable and tremendously frustrating. The header at the top will say Not Responding frequently.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe Acrobat has been compatible with the major business application like MS Outlook or Lotus/IBM Notes since a long time.

With the version 10 of IBM Notes (that was October 2018) Adobe Acrobat 2017 is no longer compatible with this email suite.

The PDFMaker Addin did a great job in creating PDFs from Mail.
    Unlike just "printing to PDF" the right border has not been cut when the text was too long and the PDFMaker did include all attachments from the mail into the final PDF.

So the Adobe Acrobat was a perfect companion for documenting approvals and other buisiness…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We combine upwards of 20 documents from various formats and sources into a single pdf file. We need a way to append an existing pdf without having to create 20 different pdf documents and then combine or merge into 1 file. Having the ability to append the original pdf when utilizing Acrobat from a print file would save a large amount of time and work. Instead of just a "replace" feature, couldn't there be an "append" feature as well? Many employees within our organization would find this extremely beneficial.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The ability to view a summary of all comments while working in Adobe Document cloud. Also the ability/option to hide "resolved" comments. We can mark comments as resolved, but they stay in the list, making things very cluttered. If I could turn on an option that would automatically hide (but not delete) comments once I've marked them as resolved, that would help tremendously as we go through proofreading comments.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a Flatten function. I was told the current flatten function is "to print the pdf to acrobat." please make flatten function

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I consider your entire software to be one big bug, a total *-up of a so called program. But to be sepcific: If I enter a signed doc into another big doc, I get no warning (!). HOWEVER - If I later need to delete that signed doc, or the entire doc, I'm not allowed. So the entire main big doc is ***! The "reasonining" acc to your "support" is that a signed doc should not be possible to "alter". Well - I'm not trying to ALTER it by means of changing the content (which makes snese

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have 2 pdfs, version 1 and version 2. Using compare pdf, I can able to view the changes made and save the compare report and see side-by-side.

But, when I send the compare report for shared review, but the reviewers can see only the new file with comments and can not see side-by-side on browser.

Enable side-by-side view for shared review through browser. So the reviewers can easily identify the changes from version 1 to version 2 and it is easy for them to review

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customizing the comment icon with numbers so user can see the order of comments. This will be helpful for UX designers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Never had any trouble printing to Adobe from MS Office programs before now, but since new team licence was purchased, we can't print to Adobe PDF or use the "Convert to Adobe PDF" option in MS Outlook.

Error message attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A change was recently made to the limits on Adobe Document Cloud Shared Reviews. Prior to a recent update, the review limit was set to 25 files per day irrespective of recipients It has now changed to 50 total recipients.
    I have a distribution list comprised of primary/backup reviewers from several departments within our organization, totaling 15 recipients. With the new limitation, I am now limited to either 3 reviews per day or have to pair down my recipient list to primary reviewers only and keep track of when a review has to be sent to a backup recipient and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Removing the checkmarks is a problem across the board, but I am specifically irritated that it is not an option at all if you share for review in the cloud. My only option for keeping track of edits I have done is to "resolve" each comment. Also, if I filter by unresolved comments, it does not automatically filter live as I am working. So as I resolve a comment, it stays in the comment pane until I go back up, remove my filter, and then add the filter again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Two Ideas:
    # when copying text callouts, along with other items, the text callouts should stay in the exact same position as they were copied - they currently shift when pasted

the layering when copying and pasting should stay the same so you don't have to cut and paste items to make sure they are layered correctly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I tried to have adobe acrobat read a pdf for me today. I wanted to rest my eyes and listen to the document instead of reading it. I was unpleasantly surprised to find out that the 'reader' spoke in such an incomprehensible way, to the point that I could not understand 90% of what it was saying. I have to think that the technology to provide something better is out there. The 'reader' didn't follow the cadence of normal speech. It didn't know how to pronounce most of the words. I'd be one happy customer if the reader could be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Since I haven’t heard from you, I believe the issue is resolved on your side. You can set the preferences from Edit→ Preferences (Ctrl/Comm + K) → Reading.

Kindly contact us for further assistance.

Thanks
    Rachit

20. We have PDF maker plug in for excel and same has been published in Citrix environment. When user try to use the plugin it does not give them sign in prompt and through license error. User have to launch acrobat first in order to activate the license and then use the PDF maker plug in. This solution is not feasible as Acrobat is not a published application in our citrix site and also this is additional step which users do not prefer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?