Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10533 results found

1. When attempting to rotate a custom stamp, the stamp does not rotate but it gets smaller.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We need a keyboard shortcut for "go to the next sticky note." This would prevent my having to scroll through the comments pane if I have a lot of callouts and text boxes (in addition to sticky notes).

Sorting the comments doesn't work; I need to be able to see the text boxes and callouts as I'm reviewing the sticky notes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. a really fantastic soft just like acrobat pro needs may be of a really important and simple feature as characters counting.I need it so much

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I´m getting a lot of PDFs and often i have to figure out the how big the pictures or forms are in these PDFs. And no - they dont have any Metadata in.
    So my simple wish is to have a info window just like in Photoshop or InDesign where you can simply see the dimensions of picture or a frame.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After I fill in and sign the document, it won't save. The circle just spins forever until I eventually give up. Now I have to physically print the document and then scan it in, very frustrating and costing me time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. In order to better understand the issue can you please provide the following details:

1. Version of your Acrobat.
    2. Are you observing the continuous circle on the save dialog or somewhere else? It will be great if you can share a screenshot.

Regards,
    Sandeep

6. On the top toolbar there's a magnifying glass with a + in it, that then opens up another menu for + and -. This is an extra step, bring back the + and the - on the toolbar!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am unable to "save as" since the most recent update. I use Windows 10 Pro. My expected result is that I can "save as" rather than the white screen I get when I try to "save as"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am often having an issue of bookmarks going to the page after the set destination. I have checked the bookmark properties and they are correct.

The Action is 'execute a menu item' 'Go to a page in this document'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Our large organization needs layered PDFs to view and filter AutoCAD layers, since we will no longer be able to make native AutoCAD files available in an AutoCAD viewer.

Layered PDFs seem to have the limitation of not being able to save the option of 'List Layers for Visible Pages'.

In our case, users need to be able to rely on a clean set of layers used for each page, not the confusing list of all layers in the document. We have many multi-paged PDFs that we planned to use to view and filter layers, and the accumulation of layers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mainly I need the same advanced search options each time, so it would be nice to have them saved for the next time:

• Search from
    • More options
    • Results sort by (also date created option needed)
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have 2 pdfs, version 1 and version 2. Using compare pdf, I can able to view the changes made and save the compare report and see side-by-side.

But, when I send the compare report for shared review, but the reviewers can see only the new file with comments and can not see side-by-side on browser.

Enable side-by-side view for shared review through browser. So the reviewers can easily identify the changes from version 1 to version 2 and it is easy for them to review.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There is a bug in Acrobat Pro DC that allows people to print encrypted secure pdf files to pdf, and the new pdf that is produced has no security or encryption.

After creating a pdf from a Word doc, I secure it with certificate or password security using a policy. Under Permissions for the policy, I chose Printing Allowed: High Resolution and Changes Allowed: None. I also uncheck enable text access for screen readers. I save the pdf and close it. I then reopen the pdf and check Document Properties, which state that printing in Allowed and everything else is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As an administrator, I would love to be able to see what devices the members are logged on to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Repeat mark across pages when redacting hangs Acrobat DC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unable to print 11x17 pages with construction drawings on them in adobe standard. File never makes it to the printer queue and the transfer bar never makes it beyond 0%. No error messages occur. file simply vanishes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I had somehow turned the Grid on. I love keyboard shortcuts, so I tried "CMD+G" and nothing happened. "CMD+R" turns the ruler on/off. So I went through the view nav, and found that the key command for turning the Grid on/off is "CMD+U" .... why is it "U" and not "G"? G would make the most sense because it's a Grid. There's not even the letter "U" in the word Grid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop adding extra steps that add nothing and frequently crash the whole program.

Save As -> Folder dialogue box. That's worked for years, why add "Recent Folders" to this process, when the "recent folders" just open the same folder dialogue box that's always been used! It's useless, and it crashes ALL THE TIME which means I can't change the name of my file.

"Fill & Sign" -> Filling and signing. Why do we need "Who needs to sign first?" What does it matter! Useless.

Maybe if you take out these useless steps the program won't be a massive memory hog…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is a major problem with OCR in Acrobat Pro CD. I have recognized (OCR) text in many documents. They still contain a lot of recognition errors in the hidden text used for search. When I try to use the function/tool "Correct Recognized text" (translated from Norwegian), I get a message saying that there are no suspected errors. It is not possible to correct the remaining errors. This is just stupid, there is no 100% correct OCR program, there are lots of errors in the recognized text. There must be a way to fix the remaining errors, but your technical…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?