Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10666 results found

1. This is no an idea. It is a utter disappointment that I paid for perpetual license for Acrobat Pro DC 2015 and I am getting nowhere to be able to draw multi-sided polygons. Always automatically ended a triangle after the third click. Same happens when drawing clouds. Cannot draw multiple segments of connected lines in the same line, always terminated after the second segment.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice if users can create and manage custom status tags. Often when I'm addressing comments I use the status tags for organizing which comments I've addressed and how I address them. I turn them on and off to keep track of which one's I've addressed. For the most part they are usually accepted or rejected, but sometimes there are some that should be addressed by someone else, some that require further clarification, some that I simply want to put on the back-burner but don't want to see when I filter out comments that have not been addressed,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow senders of Send & Track personal invitations to create a closing signature block or a letterhead that includes the senders contact info (such as sender's name, company name, street address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address, website address) within the e-mail. It's time-consuming to type the same info every time I send the invitations.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have a user that needs Adobe Acrobat XI Standard and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed on the same machine. I am using the latest version of Reader DC (15.023.20070) and Acrobat XI Standard (11.0.19). Reader DC is already installed on the machine. When I install Acrobat XI, it immediately crashes with an APPCRASH on Acrobat.exe with a StackHash_0a9e fault module. Reader continues to function as intended. Is there anyway to get this working?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I keep getting offers to try out Acrobat Pro DC. I install it. It says I have zero days left, since I used my trial when it first came out. Since this is going to be an evergreen product, I'd like to see the "timer" on the trial expire, so that I can see if the newest version is something I'm interested in/features improved, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Using 'Send for Signature' with added signature block. Date does not appear when uploading an image. Unlike type and draw which has the date automatically added under the signature. See tickets #0188780191 and #0188780008 on 3/21/17.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently the Bates Numbering option does not allow the user to select folder and subfolders to the window for incorporating Bates Numbering. Users currently have to separate the subfolders onto the desktop and then add each folder separately to the list, once all the folders are added, the functionality can then be operated. However, most of the time users have up to 500 subfolders, so its essential that the subfolders are numbered to that the Bates numbering follows numerically correctly. There are other products that can already do this, so why cant Adobe

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Simply format support for OpenOffice formats used by OpenOffice and LibreOffice.

This is vital for those that prefer those formats over Microsoft Office formats. While they aren't as fully featured or useful in some cases they are free and open source making them a great alternative to the closed source formats of their Microsoft counterparts. Plus my book features some of these formats and i'm too lazy to convert them over...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. WORST UPDATE EVER!!! Both me, vision impaired with a screen enhancer program, and my boyfriend, an IT Pro, sincerely HATE this new version after only a few hours. The shortcuts are ****, the buttons we used to navigate are gone or just moved to new positions (a.k.a. "the Microsoft disease" - new look, no new features), new shortcuts don't work (Next page by Arrow right? NOPE, does not work.) PLEASE implement an option to revert to the old layout/look, and FAST!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your new update is HORRIBLE!!!! What used to take 5 minutes now takes a half hour. Why do you make things less user friendly with each "update"?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Strange behavior on Windows 11 taskbar when uncombined. As you can see in the attached video, the Adobe Acrobat icon is duplicated when shifting the windows to another monitor and stays like that until I close the app and open it again.
    It becomes very annoying when opening many files such as 5 or more. The taskbar will be full of Acrobat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello,

I'm working as a proofreader and I have used a lot the commenting feature to mark errors and point potential improvements to typesetter working in InDesign.

Especially useful was the feature of typing leading or trailing spaces in comments (e.g., in Add Text or Replace Text features) such that typesetter in InDesign can automatically apply my remarks to the book.

Recently, however, I've discovered that Adobe removed the possibility of leading/trailing whitespaces - see this page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html (and in an attached image).

It is not even possible to disable this "enhancement" somewhere in options. I (and probably a lot…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Very disheartened to find that the new adobe took away the option to open new documents as separate windows. This is very inconvenient for me in my day to day work as I often have many documents open at once and like to arrange them and move them freely around my screens. Now I have to pull them out of the tabs separately each time which is already getting old. Please add the option back in to automatically open as separate window!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support for file type CSV for creating Watermarks from Edit Tool>Watermark>Add> Add Watermark settings>Source>File
    CSV used to be supported but was removed at some point
    • Case ID: E-001192073
    • Case Title: Unable to select Excel file in the Action wizard while adding an action for Watermark.
    Wolud be desireable when having to apply multiple different watermarks to the same pdf & save as new file name using Action Wizard.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Submitting a bug at ghostscript's request

https://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=707678#c3

The pdf in attachment (page5_gs) fails to open in Acrobat DC.

However, upon opening the pdf with Adobe Acrobat, I encountered an error message indicating that the document has an issue, and a significant portion of the page's content is missing. Interestingly, page 5 functions perfectly when I open source_document.pdf with Adobe Acrobat.

It's important to note that this issue only occurs with Adobe software; page5.pdf opens correctly with Chrome-based browsers and Mozilla Firefox.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I DESPERATELY want a user preference that inhibits automatically opening the left side toolbar. I've seen a couple of other comments on the same topic where an Adobe engineer claims that F8 turns off the menu. News Flash: F8 does nothing in my Acrobat Reader AND I ALWAYS want the left-side tools menu hidden, unless summoned. I<b> READ</b> PDFs with Acrobat <b>Reader</b>, I don't need or want to see editing tools. So far (after YEARS of use) I haven't needed to redact, highlight, or annotate (comment), but I can see those capabilities as being potentially valuable when needed, though RARELY.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. First of all: great new clean look of Acrobat interface, I really like it. finally I can put my long desired "save as..." button in the toolbar, crazy it is not there by default but I can live with that.

Now why are the above elements not editable? For example the most used tools as the black arrow and the hand tool are hidden both under the arrow tool. It's one click extra again every time I like to switch from the one tool to the other. Like in other Adobe applications, please make that toolbar fully editable so we…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I notice A LOT of posts on this forum...funny, not a single posted response from any Adobe PM or Engineer, nor have I noticed any changes to the complaints folks post here...it's almost like they could care less what we think, say, or do...almost like Microsoft.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please return the snapshot icon to the tool bar

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show my own email address in clients email header instead of "adobe sign ... ". A lot of my clients plus email programs treat it like spam, since the email obviously doesn´t come from me. The preview is too short and unnoticable.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?