Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10690 results found

1. It would be great if I can list myself as the first signer and then multiple other clients as a group of next signers. As is, if I would like to set a signing order so that I sign first, the only option is for the other signers to sign one at a time. This is awkward when you have multiple clients that are waiting to sign a document. The client lower in the order is always asking why they haven't rec'd the document and I'm forced to explain the issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a major problem with the Date of Signing field.
    Because I work in a regulated industry, all our documents are controlled and therefore must go through an approval process before they can be released. The previous version of esign allowed the text size of the Date of Signing to be controlled with the box size so I could fit the date inside the document field. The new version puts date of a standard size font into the space I designate, regardless of how small/large I make the box. The result is that the date is cut off the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why did I pay for adobe when I cannot even just highlight a pdf and save it?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to be able to open multiple windows of acrobat with the same PDF. As a mathematician, I need an option to see one page in one window and another page in another window.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I was told this is not possible on Macs any more, but PCs still can. Please bring this back to Mac OS.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The black square cursor change in the most recent Acrobat DC update is frustrating and dysfunctional. Is there any way to change it?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Experience the thrill of realistic car simulation with Car Simulator 2 Mod APK Download, where you can customize, drive, and race a variety of virtual vehicles. This modded version enhances the gaming experience by unlocking additional features and offering exciting modifications. Explore dynamic environments, compete in challenging races, and showcase your driving skills in this immersive virtual world. To access the enhanced version, visit Car Simulator 2 Mod APK Download and elevate your gaming experience to new heights!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. They used to be near each other at the top, now some are on the right side and some on the top. (?!?) How about a Settings option so users can position them where they're convenient?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Download latest Rummy Nabob APK from realrummyapps.in and get free Sign-Up bonus of ₹51 direct in your gaming account to 'Play and Win Real Cash by playing Card games. Withdrawal Rs 100 winning cash instantly.

Rummy Nabob, Rummy Nabob APK, Rummy Nabob APK Download Rummy Nabob Free Rs 51 Signup Bonus, Get Free Bonus, Rummy Nabob Real Cash Winning, Part Time Earn Money, Play and Win, Earn from Game Rummy Nabob, Rummy Nabob Card Games

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-nabob-apkk-download/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Download latest Rummy Go Green APK from realrummyapps.in and get free Sign-Up bonus of ₹41 direct in your gaming account to 'Play and Win Real Cash by playing Card games. Withdrawal Rs 100 winning cash instantly from Rummy Go Green App.

Rummy Go Green, Rummy Go Green APK, Rummy Go Green APK Download Rummy Go Green Free Rs 41 Signup Bonus, Get Free Bonus, Rummy Go Green Real Cash Winning, Rummy Go Green Part Time Earn Money, Rummy Go Green Play and Win, Rummy Go Green Earn from Game, Rummy Go Green Card Games

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-go-green-apk-download/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Download latest Rummy Bloc APK from realrummyapps and get free Sign-Up bonus of ₹41 direct in your gaming account to 'Play and Win Real Cash by playing Card games. Withdrawal Rs 100 winning cash instantly from Rummy Bloc App.

Rummy Bloc, Rummy Bloc APK, Rummy Bloc APK Download Rummy Bloc Free Rs 41 Signup Bonus, Get Free Bonus, Rummy Bloc Real Cash Winning, Rummy Bloc Part Time Earn Money, Rummy Bloc Play and Win, Rummy Bloc Earn from Game, Rummy Bloc Card Games

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-bloc-apk-download/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Download latest Rummy Best APK from realrummyapps.in and get free Sign-Up bonus of ₹41 direct in your gaming account to 'Play and Win Real Cash by playing Card games. Withdrawal Rs 100 winning cash instantly from Rummy Best APK.
    Rummy Best, Rummy Best APK, Rummy Best APK Download, Rummy Best Free Rs 41 Signup Bonus, Get Free Bonus, Rummy Best Real Cash Winning, Rummy Best Part Time Earn Money, Rummy Best Play and Win, Rummy Best Earn from Game, Rummy Best Card Games

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-best-apk-download/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Arabic language is not supported, so OCR does not support arabic and exporting Arabic pdf files to other formats is not possible.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reopen closed PDFs (pop-up)
    Acrobat closed abruptly. You can restore the PDFs you had open.

It closed abruptly because I clicked the (X) in the top right of the application to close the app., while it was apparently doing some other function and not paying attention to the GUI.
    There seems to be too much extra communication and file parsing happening, when I only want to OPEN the PDF.
    How can I remove this "feature", so that the application responds to me, rather than attempting to determine what I want ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This is a bug report.

A user reported Acrobat is crashing when opening a PDF and clicking on a textbox to edit it. It happens 2 out of 3 times on multiple PDF's.

We repaired the installation, reinstalled, removed the AppData\Local\Acrobat folder and also removed the Acrobat reg key but the problem persists.

I took a copy of a document and ran it on the previous version of Acrobat reader (On another PC outside of the users environment) and it didn't crash.

I then updated to the latest version (2023.008.20421 64 bit) and tested again, and the problem happens.

Therefore…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Acrobat is so buggy and should be rewriten. The cache always fills up when doing CTRL F in a document and stops working. It constantly crashes when viewing multiple 200 mb documents at once or long books.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think having cut and paste icons in a toolbar is necessary. I don't want to use keyboard shortcuts all the time because of the wear and tear to my keboard over time. Also, how does one have a bates numbering shortcut in the toolbar and not cut and paste? How is that more frequently used by more people than cut and paste? How many users do not need a cut and paste button?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please fix the way this program runs. I comment often on pdfs and even with as little as 10 comments I get the swirly ball of death and acrobat pro slows to a crawl. Then it often hangs. With ALL files, and no, it is not my computer:
    Computer: MacBook Pro Apple M1 Pro Mac OS Sonoma 14.2 (23C64)
    Acrobat Pro version: Architecture: arm64
    Processor: Apple M1 Pro
    Build: 22.3.20281.0
    AGM: 7.0.1
    CoolType: 8.1.0
    JP2K: 3.0.1.51486

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The concept of jamming application controls in the title bar is useless and has reduced the grabbable title area on my 1080p screen to a few pixels. Your hamburger menu is also less than usable on a full sized monitor, give us back a functional interface please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I love the idea that we are able to share PDFs online and allow invited users to comment on the PDF. But why in God's name would you not allow the PDF to be modified and the edits viewable without deleting and then having to reshape the document. Backwards thinking Adobe.
    • Allow moderator or selected individuals to collaborate and share the PDF for online review
    • Allow moderator to make edits and save back to cloud so viewers can view changes without having to delete the file, unsure the file and then resubmit sharing to those same people

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?