Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10697 results found

1. 2023.006.20320 Redacting Bug.

Redacting does not work in the new interface.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can you explain? Because i like to compare side by side 2 pdf, i detach a pdf on a new window, but Adobe freezes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Actually I first needed to ad a stamp that do not cover the document text behind.
    Found a user that suggested me to create a signature from a picture.

But now I cannot even find out how to edit my old signature or create an extra text-based signature. There is no button as " Add new signature"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Previously, when adding text, you could click anywhere and add the text. Now, with the "improved" adobe, when you select add text, it shows all text fields so if you need to add text within a paragraph (like when adding details to blank lines in contracts) you have to add to the side and drag and drop. It has more then doubled the amount of time I take to do my contracts and waivers now.

Just revert back to when adding text you can just click to type anywhere and its not showing every single text box on the page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I highlight and when I select text I see "pieces" of the previous page, like in the photo.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I regularly highlight documents with numerous colors based on a key. It would be helpful if the comment pane showed the color of the highlight in lieu of the generic grayed out highlight icon. It would make perusing large documents with significant highlights easier to peruse.

Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The old way was better in that you could just hit the carrot on the left side of the screen to organize pages while never leaving your full-screen document. Now it takes you to a separate screen. It is difficult to see how this is an improvement.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In prior versions of Adobe sign, I could click / select multiple fields and resize all to match the first field selected. As of September 2023 release, this is no longer available in Adobe Sign. See attached PNG for a screenshot of the tools in the "prior experience". Recommend adding this back to current version. It is very painful to resize and move in new version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Default settings don't apply even after confirmation and restarting the program.

For example: my preferred setting is (single page continuous) and (fit width); yet every time I open a new document, it rebounds to the previous factory settings and not to my custom adjustments; albeit, in the settings, it shows that my recent changes are still as is.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I have many PDF documents open and in full screen mode, it has become difficult to impossible to access the tabs, due to the hidden menu bar expanding down and getting in the way.

The menu bar starts coming down even before the cursor can reach the intended tab when you want to select or close a tab. It then causes many unintended selections from the menu bar.

MacOS Sonoma 14.0 - Macbook Pro M1 2021.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When running Windows 11 23H2, and the Taskbar is set to "Never combine buttons", and Acrobat Pro is configured to use Tabs, it initially exhibits the correct behavior of having only one icon/button in the Taskbar. However, when switching Desktop Spaces to another desktop, and then back to the desktop where I'm running Acrobat, suddenly Acrobat has created multiple buttons on the Taskbar for every tab I have open in Acrobat. This is clearly a bug, and additionally none of the new buttons that it created do anything -- I click on them, but it does not take me to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I try to connect to my Adobe account, after I am authenticated in the browser and go back to the application, I no longer can interact with anything (I get a beep sound as if the window was blocked by something or disabled though it's visual style doesn't change).
    Even after I close it, there are processes left running in the Task Manager which I have to terminate forcefully in order to open Adobe Reader again.

This happens with the latest version 2023.006.20360 on Windows

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe Acrobat Pro is having issues on conversions from MS Word to a PDF where it is combining characters into a single character. Most of the time it is the combination of lowercase "ti" when they show up together (e.g. Section, information, location). It functions properly in the source file of MS Word, but on the conversion Adobe combines the characters into a single character together and then doesn't recognize what character it is, throwing a Character Encoding Error. To fix you have to go into the editor, delete the combination character, and then retype the "ti" into the text…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improvements or updates that delete all my customizations are not improvements. They are a nuisance. so STOP. I have so much work and you're making my day worse. you are not helpful.
    ALSO moving the right side of the app to the left side and vice a versa is not an improvement! it's the desperate attempt of a programming team to appease an unreasonable boss who demands improvements for the sake of improvements. It's not helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have just installed Acrobat Pro DC 64-bit on my new computer running Windows 11. I have tried the new menu bar and like it but after I tried to have the previous style, I cannot find the way to go back to the new menu bar.
    I use the corporate license from Mahidol University

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since most common thing people do in this program is to Open files, that "Open" command should be always easy to get to, instead it's hidden within Menu you have to click to get to it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I ran into an issue where shortly after opening Adobe Acrobat the program would close with no indication of what was causing it to close. When trying to run Acrobat as Administrator I was shown a "adobelicensingwf_acro.exe" error (See Attached image).

After trying to open the program a few more times I noticed that Acrobat would close about the same time as the profile picture would change from the default account to my account picture (See Attached image). It seemed to be closing the program after a handshake with the adobe web service. That reminded me to check…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Le 19/10/23
    Bonjour,
    Je n'aime pas du tout la nouvelle version d'Adobe Acrobat et plus précisément la disposition de la barre d'outils et des panneaux latéraux. Faire des nouvelles versions d'amélioration c'est bien mais ce qui est encore mieux c'est de pouvoir offrir le choix au client de mettre ces éléments où il veut dans un souci de confort de travail. Chaque personne est différente, on n'a pas la même façon de travailler, ce que vous pensez être bien ne correspondra pas forcément à tout le monde ! Donc, s'il préfère que la barre d'outils reste encrée en haut dans…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After the new update my Adobe Acrobat is extremely slow and lagging sometimes to the point of the program crashing, , bring back the old design! The new one is not more convenient the extra features are cumbersome and in the way. I pay for Adobe Acrobat for a stream lined pdf viewing experience not to wait 3 minutes when I load up a pdf for all my comments to crash the software.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?