Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. ADOBE has SCREWED up their product!!!! It is HORRIBLE!!!! Anything BUT user friendly!!!!! I will be looking for a different option if Adobe does not change it back.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have adobe panes, quick tools, toolbar, etc. customized so that all the tools I use are in easy reach. I do NOT need to waste my time rebuilding my workspace just to make it functional again.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe Pro is for PROFESSIONALS, but the new interface has been designed by some art student with no sense for FUNCTIONALITY. For a desktop/laptop user (most offices): The menus need to be in one/logical place, not distributed in three directions. The buttons need to be larger and legible. The one good new feature is the ability to customize menus. Keep that. Junk everything else and let's go back to getting our work done. We don't need this silliness. As has been said by others, this new interface sucks.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us go back to the previous layout.

It's not that easy to learn a program to the point of being very efficient and once you do, you do NOT want someone to go in and move things all around. Especially when the move makes NO SENSE.

This new layout is atrocious and there's no way it came from a daily user. No freakin way.

The only thing this change/update has accomplished is frustration on the part of your user. Can't think of anyone who would see that as a good business move.
    Change is hard, yes.…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new version of Acrobat no longer cares about the "Remember current state of the Tools Pane" preference - Acrobat always opens with the "All Tools" shown. I believe I'm in a large pool of the population that will only ever read PDFs, so for all practical purposes, none of the items on the tools will ever be used. Please reinstate this feature.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. STOP CHANGING THE LOCATION OF THINGS . I FEEL LIKE IM USING A NEW PROGRAM EVERYTIME YOU UPDATE . ITS VERY ANNOYING AND I THINK OF CANCELLING EVERY TIME IT ****** ME OFF !

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CAN YOU ******** JUST MAKE A SIMPLE INTERFACE FOR ONCE, INSTEAD OF ADDING BUNCH OF **** TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, THAT NO ONE NEEDS. GIVE ME BACK MARQUEE ZOOM AND FIT TO PAGE ICONS. RIDICULOUS
    how about zoom is controlled by just a ******** wheel of the mouse!!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need to recognize Arabic text from scanned images.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please allow the user to turn off the home screen, so that we do not have to close it after every single PDF we look at. At the bare minimum allow us to use a keyboard shortcut to close the home screen. The fact that I have to actively close this needless window every single time makes it twice as annoying.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We have 19 windows 10 PC that have Adobe Reader and you cannot type anywhere. This includes the search filed, form fields, page range on printing, comments, etc. it is like the program is not accepting input from the keyboard because Ctrl + F does nothing but you can open the search by using the mouse and toolbars. You can paste into all of these fields by right click and paste but not Ctrl + V. The issue seams to be isolated to Windows 10 and the reader version. the Windows 7 machines that we have are not having the…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am not sure why there is now a screen after I press the fill & sign button that asks who needs to fill and sign first, but it is just 1 more step, one more click I have to make before signing each document I open - very inconvenient. This extra step also seems to slow down the time it takes adobe to open and prepare my document for any sort of editing.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

Fill and Sign and Adobe Sign (formerly known as Send for Signature) are now consolidated into a single Sign tool where you can either fill & sign a document or get a document signed from others. It includes a simplified experience that asks you who needs to fill and sign first: you or others and then walks you through the steps to complete the task. It’s the one place for all your form filling and signature needs. For detailed information, you may refer to the article What’s new in Adobe Acrobat DC

This is designed behavior, I will check with the team and will share an update soon.

Thanks for your time and patience on this.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

12. Since there's a push to make publically available PDF's meet ADA accesibility standards, we've been creating the base form fields in inDesign and then doing finishing touches in Acrobat Pro. It's annoying enough that you can't set formatting in the base doc (ie if it should be a number, date, percentage etc). The fact that there's no way to format multiple fields at once is worse. If more than one field is selected, the "format" tab literally disappears from the properties menu.

I'd just copy the original fields to preserve their settings, but then I'd have to do a lot…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I set up the proper tab order/work flow in my Acrobat form, and sent it to someone to fill out the fields and eSign. Adobe Sign completely re-ordered the tab order so that the flow didn't work well. The receiver had to keep using his mouse to get to the next field instead of just tabbing to it. The tab order should remain undisturbed when converting from Acrobat to Adobe Sign.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I wish Acrobat to have option "replace all" under Find and Replace.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adobe Acrobat DC - Program Not Responding. Every time I open the program it crashes. It is completely unusable

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Wow. I LOVE your products, but HOLY S&*T was it difficult to get to a point where I could actually "Contact" adobe. As a professional UX designer (sorry for how that must sound...) this UX is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable for a company of your prestige.

Here is my issue, I used to be able to drag .png files into Adobe Acrobat and the software would brilliantly ask me if I wanted to combine these pngs into a single file, "Why yes, Thats exactly what I want! Thank you."

This worked flawlessly for the last year. Now, out of nowhere, the program…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

For more information, please refer Release notes of the latest release.

Please try it out and let us know your feedback. Thanks for your patience and support!

Regards,
    Rachit

17. Please create a preferences setting so that the commenting sidebar opens by default when opening a document. That's what I use 99% of the time, and it's irritating to have to open that up every single time.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm not sure who is leading these changes at Adobe but they shouldn't be allowed to have the say anymore. Do you know how much time we have to spend in re-training users when you "re-imagine" the UI? We have so many help tickets trying to assist users with getting back the tools they need to perform their job. How about you leave well enough alone?

I really wish my employer would find a better alternative that isn't going to change the UI every couple years and cause headaches for everyone. Loss time and wages because some genius at Adobe…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Really, change it back to the old version and demote the team that thought this was a good idea.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 19 votes

We're glad you're here