Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10535 results found

1. When Replace Text is selected and a relevant portion of text is highlighted, a comment box doesn't automatically open up. If I choose this icon my aim is to replace the text, so why wouldn't a pop-up open automatically (or at least have an option to turn said feature on in settings/preferences)? Annoyingly, I need to right click and manually open the pop-up. Please fix or explain how I enable this feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello,

I fill out a TON of documents as a freelancer and this software just is missing some simple things that would make my life so much easier. Can we please just get a drag and drop fill option for todays date under that tab next to the signature? This would save me so much hassle alone.

Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE make this easier for people who are filling out documents as well as creating them. I feel like there are so many tools to create documents but none for the people filling them out.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Unfortunately, we have found there is no current way that Adobe allows clients to track their perpetual licensing. When I found that my predecessor had not shared which devices our Adobe Pro perpetual licenses were installed on, we have no way of knowing who has the licenses without a severe amount of legwork. It would be supportive to the client to provide some means of tracking which machines perpetual licenses are currently linked to, especially in the case where a machine gets wiped and a license may still be linked to that machine. Thank you kindly Adobe Dev folks for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am using Acrobat DC Pro Version 2021.007.20099.

My system details are CPU i9-10920x, GPU NVidia 3090 Studio driver 472.12, 256GB RAM, sveral m2 and SSD drives, Windows 10 Pro 21H1. I use two Eizo CS2721 monitors in 10 bit mode and both are calibrated and profiled using Eizo's colour navigator 7 software to produce v2 profiles.

The issue :

I create a document in InDesign including 3 placed images each based on the same image but converted and tagged with a different profile in Photoshop (ARGB,sRGB,ProPhoto) . All three, as expected, look identical on the InDesign page as they…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Steps to reproduce the issue
    1. create pdf portfolio
    2. add pdfs
    3. Save as - - presents blank screen. - - Cannot Save!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I often open a lot of PDFs at once. To close them all at once, I have to close the app. Then I have to reopen it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I work with a lot of floor plans and need to compare them between different documents. What would save me a ton of time is being able to match the pan and zoom actions between two tiles windows. So that when I zoom or pan to an area in one window, the pan/zoom is duplicated in the other window. This should work weather the two windows are of the same document of completely different documents. I realize I would have to have both windows looking at the same area and at roughly the same zoom level before turning this feature…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My organisation pays AUD$200 or more for my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC licence and I am unable to edit PDF documents. I have tried everything I can think of and consulted online help. Why are all the edit functions greyed-out? I have printed the PDF file to a new PDF file but that did not help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I work for a municipality. I have to create numerous fillable forms that are posted online. A few years ago, Adobe had no problem turning these forms, created in either “LaTeX” or MS Word, into fillable forms. However, that is no longer so. Adobe is now unable to recognize “squares” or “boxes” used as checkboxes. This is a significant problem. Some of my forms have dozens or more checkboxes. Creating each one manually is a real chore.

There is no logical reason for this failure by Adobe. It did work correctly a few years ago. I am perfectly willing to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I cannot get the external editor to open from Acrobat. I've never had this issue in over 11 years of creating PDF forms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Work in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and installed version 2021.007.20096.
    Now I can't see the guide lines when I drag lines from the rulers with the Marking Tool, I can only see the hair cross. When I click the spot I wanted the guide lines, then it shows.

You helped me earlier today and installed an earlier version, 2020.013.20074 and the function worked again. Then when the program update it self to 2021.007.20099 the function failed again. I think this is a bug.

Work in Mac Big Sur 11.6.

In Acrobat I have extension program installed, PitStop Pro 21.0.3.0. I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. While the fact that Adobe provides McAfee security for free as part of Acrobat is nice for those that want it, those of us that don't should not be forced to have it installed. Personally I hate McAfee. I use a different company for my computer/internet security and it's expensive, so when McAfee self-downloads and declares itself the default security system on my computer it makes me very unhappy.

Basically I just wasted a bunch of time and money because I thought I had the Yahoo search redirect virus on my computer. Turns out even though I had uninstalled McAfee…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I just found a couple of comments on Side-by-Side viewing that appear to have been blown off by people that don't understand the need for the Feature.... However, I do recall doing it in the past, so I would think it should be considered a BUG since it did exist years ago.

I haven't needed to have two PDFs open and synced in a while, so I was very shocked to find that I could not do this anymore. Seriously considered digging out one of my really old versions and converting the PDFs back to that version.

So to the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When sending a signature request, email does not reach the recipient. Usually whenever I sent out a doc for signature, I will get an email that ut has sent out. Since 1st Oct neither I get any email nor the recipent recieve any request to sign off.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. 비디오 추가 후 블랙화면
      비디오 추가 시 <미디어에서 포스터 검색>으로 설정하였음에도 영상 첫 장면이 아닌, 블랙화면으로 제시됨

2. 영상 종료 후 2차 재생 불가
      영상이 끝까지 재생되어 종료되고 난 후, 재생버튼이 나타나지 않아 영상을 다시 볼 수 없음

3. 버튼 추가 시 미디어재생 동작을 선택할 수 없음
      2번의 문제를 해결하고자 재생/정지 버튼을 추가 하려 했을 때, 동작선택을 <미디어재생(Acrobat 5 호환)>이나 <미디어재생(Acrobat 6 이상 호환)>을 선택하면 아래와 같은 알럿창이 뜸
      "이 페이지에서 선택할 수 있는 Acrobat 5/Acrobat 6 이상 호환 미디어가 없으므로 동작을 만들 수 없습니다."

4. 버튼이 동작하지 않음
      재생/정지 버튼의 동작을 <멀티미디어 작업(Acrobat 9이상)>으로 선택하고 추가했으나, 버튼이 동작하지 않음

5. 영상을 삽입하여 만든…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Software language recognition supports a handful of languages and for example does not support Persian language, does not even recognize some advanced mathematics symbols and has difficulty displaying or editing; In addition, the internal converter of Adobe Acrobat Pro software has important and serious shortcomings, especially by converting PDF to Word without any problems.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Splitting documents by specific range of pages.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My personal adobe document cloud does not allow me to delete agreements on the account for privacy purposes (I just went through Adobe support and they also were helpless). It seems the GDPR privacy settings to delete agreements only work in business and enterprise accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When a table is exported from Word into Adobe pdf, tables are tagged incorrectly. To pass, very tedious fixes are needed. Please fix this bug.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I ALWAYS want page thumbnails visible. Please make this a preference so I don't have to turn them on every single document every single day!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?