Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10659 results found

1. Under Edit PDF>Format it would be very helpful to be able to double-underline

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cannot Combine Adobe PDFs through Context Menu

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and when trying to use the right-click context menu to Combine Adobe PDFs into a single file, Adobe Acrobat DC opens up, but nothing happens for 1-2 minutes. This will happen whether I select one file, multiple files, a small file (100KB<) or a larger file (>2MB). I need to combine PDFs as part of my daily duties, and waiting literally hours every day to combine my PDFs is horribly inefficient.

Versions: Adobe Acrobat DC Version: 21.007.20099, running Windows 10 Pro Enterprise (GC) 1803.

One would expect…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Freezing when I attempt to indicate signature fields, or when I try to select advanced options. Freezes and crashes. Was able to restore, thankfully.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Append to existing PDF feature for the Adobe PDF Printer like PrimoPDF.

I print multiple sheets out of Excel to send for signatures but not all sheets and to append them together would be ideal. So, for now, I print the PDF in PrimoPDF because it has this feature, then send the PDF package via Adobe Sign.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to select/copy text from PDF from windows explorer preview pane. Currently, you must open a PDF in to be able to select/copy text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Quick tool icons are TOO BIG - In Adobe X I was able to fit ALL of my Quick Tools across the top, now you've apparently optimized the program for tablets and there is no way to make the Quick Tool icons small enough which creates TOO MUCH UNNECESSARY CLICKING. WHY do you assume that everyone needs these GIGANTIC icons? Why can't we reduce the size or the "padding" around them? It's beyond annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I contracted for 30 Acrobat Pro DC accounts last year and the automatic renewal is on Dec 10 2021.
    My company would like to use the program for 1 more year with changed number of licenses so I asked to cancel the automatic recurring to the ADOBE KOREA customer care team and got answered that they cannot help me with this issue.
    They told me I have to cancel the payment on the exact day and if I want to cancel it beforehand, I cannot use the program right away even though the contracted term still remains more than 2…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At the time of new installation, the repaired installation folder of
    "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\acrocef_1 "has already been gene.

Normally, this folder is a recognition generated during installation repair,
    but why does it already exist?

Also, the process that actually starts uses the one in that folder
    ("C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\acrocef_1\AcroCEF.exe").

Installation environment
    Windows10Pro 21H1

Version

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Split to Top-Level Bookmark is not working in Acrobat DC. To "solve" the problem, the user has to uninstall Acrobat DC, then re-install. Now the process works, but only once. The user then has to repeat the uninstall / re-install process to use the feature again. Else, the user gets the error message "The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder." This feature MUST work without the user having to uninstall / reinstall Acrobat DC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I look at a pdf in 2 page view without "show gap" I get this annoying dashed line down the centre - add an option to remove it because it's ugly and pointless

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I convert a Word to PDF and then from convert the PDF to HTML, the hanging indentation of the number list is not aligned. Please see the upload file. the top file is the Word, middle file is pdf and last file is HTML. No problem in the PDF file but problem exists in HTML file (the first line of the a paragraph does not indent in a tab size).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Acrobat should have the functionality to automate processes like OCR with a hotfolder. Let's say you scanned smth, the file arrives at your selected folder which is a hotfolder -> Acrobat should now perform an OCR without any further input of the user.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am trying to create and edit PDF documents on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and the software is not allowing me to save newly created or edited PDF documents

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Action Wizard is missing the option to "Save a Copy"
    This would be helpful to recreate files tagged with security labels that have had their fillable fields removed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is a corporate account and I often need to use my signature and the owner's, but Adobe, you have removed my boss' signature so that only mine remains and all initials are gone.
    Why??
    This is entirely too expensive to be this janky.
    It worked fine before, being able to pick from 4 of my own, but now that I have "upgraded" to PRO it is total ****.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When Replace Text is selected and a relevant portion of text is highlighted, a comment box doesn't automatically open up. If I choose this icon my aim is to replace the text, so why wouldn't a pop-up open automatically (or at least have an option to turn said feature on in settings/preferences)? Annoyingly, I need to right click and manually open the pop-up. Please fix or explain how I enable this feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello,

I fill out a TON of documents as a freelancer and this software just is missing some simple things that would make my life so much easier. Can we please just get a drag and drop fill option for todays date under that tab next to the signature? This would save me so much hassle alone.

Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE make this easier for people who are filling out documents as well as creating them. I feel like there are so many tools to create documents but none for the people filling them out.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unfortunately, we have found there is no current way that Adobe allows clients to track their perpetual licensing. When I found that my predecessor had not shared which devices our Adobe Pro perpetual licenses were installed on, we have no way of knowing who has the licenses without a severe amount of legwork. It would be supportive to the client to provide some means of tracking which machines perpetual licenses are currently linked to, especially in the case where a machine gets wiped and a license may still be linked to that machine. Thank you kindly Adobe Dev folks for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am using Acrobat DC Pro Version 2021.007.20099.

My system details are CPU i9-10920x, GPU NVidia 3090 Studio driver 472.12, 256GB RAM, sveral m2 and SSD drives, Windows 10 Pro 21H1. I use two Eizo CS2721 monitors in 10 bit mode and both are calibrated and profiled using Eizo's colour navigator 7 software to produce v2 profiles.

The issue :

I create a document in InDesign including 3 placed images each based on the same image but converted and tagged with a different profile in Photoshop (ARGB,sRGB,ProPhoto) . All three, as expected, look identical on the InDesign page as they…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?