Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10661 results found

1. i created a form, now i want to edit the form, it opens in "edit PDF" and yet, it won't let me edit it, no explanation, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. it is not intuitive nor are there any instructions or useful help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is clearly a software bug, not an idea.

When I create a brochure in Acrobat DC, it automatically changes the groupings of text boxes, making it difficult to make future modifications. How do I make it retain the text boxes as I built them? It is less of a problem if it separates a text box into two boxes. It is a big problem when it arbitrarily combines two or more text boxes into one.

It occurs randomly. On some brochures that I create, they retain the original structure when I open them again for further editing. On others,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am running Acrobat Pro 2020 version 2020.001.30018 (most current version per the software) on OS 11.0.1 Big Sur.

I have had this problem numerous times with at least 5-6 different forms (for example, self-created from Word, IRS-generated forms, etc.) in the last month. I open a form and complete fields and save it - no problem. Then I insert a signature - no problem. BUT, when I then try to save again (after insertion of signature jpg, always the final step), the Adobe window goes blank and I see the infinite spinning wheel. The only option is to force…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I signed up for the trial period. Played with it. Decided I didn't need it. However, every morning when I log in, it pops up asking me to sign in and then confirm that I don't want to. Every morning I have to banish this annoying thing. Since I don't have admin on my work machine, how the heck to I tell it to stop bothering me? Do I need to contact corporate IT and have them remove the software or can I tell it to go to sleep and never wake up again?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Requesting that the Certificate Key Usage be presented on the "Sign with a Digital ID" prompt. Being able to see the key usage would ensure users are picking the certificate with Non-Repudiation in environments where users have two certificates with Digital Signatures.

Attached is an example of the current prompt and an example of the desired prompt.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I sent a document to be signed. When I looked at it afterwards, it didn't look signed. When I tried to amend it, it wouldn't let me because it said it had been signed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. suport for Tamil Language OCR

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A file may have many types of comments, many colors, many authors, etc. If one wants to hide only one variety (e.g., the color red), one has to select all but the red dot and then press the Apply button for the filtered selections.
    This would be simpler if one could select only the red dot and press a new Exclude button/function. Further, Apply and Exclude could be combined to mimic an electrical (ON | OFF) switch.

For very large files with many comments, filtering consumes a lot of time. For shared files on servers, the time is magnified by…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it an option in the preferences to have the home page not appear. I believe it is universally hated by most of your users, including me. It's incredibly frustrating.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug report:
    I have the Pan (hand) function selected at all times. However, whenever I want to move the page around (move the page side to side or up and down via click and drag), the Selection tool will always be the default (even though Pan function is highlighted/ selected).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be extremely useful to those who use one of the various LaTeX typesetting engines (pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX, LuaLaTeX, etc.) to have SyncTeX integration for Adobe Acrobat

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. So, it would be nice to be able to save a PDF with markup. It would be super helpful if rather than a blank unresponsive box, hitting save simply let me save a file. I've seen other programs do this, hopefully this is something Adobe can look into!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to put very specific tools on the home page, such as Bates numbering, Redact, or OCR. Not just the Edit Icon but very specifically an icon that will go straight into Bates. Four clicks are too many when you work in law firm and are using Bates constantly.

I see now the "Recommended" tools, and I expected those to "learn" which tools I used the most, but I haven't seen that yet.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When using the pen, allow the user to scroll, etc, by using a finger touch. At the very least, make scrolling with a two finger touch possible. Otherwise, you need to keep switching tools when reading through and commenting on the PDF.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I create a file with scanning, and when saving, I change the IME to Japanese, Adobe Acrobat DC freezes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello Adobe,

I just noticed that you guys have a pretty nice PDF tool online. I use online PDF tools more than my desktop tools as sometimes I am on architecture like ARM that does not have the features I need. I love the export features of the online acrobat.

Feature Request: Merge PDFs
    Reference Website/Competitor: See attached image

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi Adobe,

Mostly I am using Acrobat to check Output. I am total angry because Acrobat doesn't remember my last window setting. I have to always to click 'Print Productions' button and - it is the most boring - I have to always click to smart triangle at left mid to open left sidebar and have to click to open Page thumbnails.

Acrobat should remember the last state or some setting menu to turn on my favourite window layout..

Very thx

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi,

The date format using Adobe Form doesn't get carried forward to Adobe Sign. With the volume I am working with, it is just not possible to manually change dates in the form each time as there are several dates in the form and I have to send a large volume of the forms in one go. I tried using the script "Text1es:signr1:isdate(format=dd/mm/yyyy)" in Prepare form under Custom Calculation Field and it doesnt work. I tried locking the format and it doesnt work either. This is causing so much problem and we are considering to stop using this…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you have multiple windows of the same document open (Window > New Window), rotating the view (Ctrl + Shift + Plus or View > Rotate View) rotates the view in all windows of the document. It would be better if it only applied to the current window. That way you could look at a portrait page and landscape page simultaneously. Just like you can zoom the windows independently.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?