Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10690 results found

1. How many twist the content left-right or up-down buttons does an Adobe pro need? Answer, about 3 more than you'd think would be needed....make one of them an undo button...geez

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is more of a complaint. This new e-signatures feature you all put in for the PDFs has messed up the ability to enter information into fill sections. I can't change the information in the fill sections anymore.

Overall, could you all just stop messing with stuff for a little while and let us get used to whats already there? You all have added so many new features and stuff that it's becoming convoluted. Just stop. Ya'll doing too much.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The display mode buttons are awkward and unclear.
    The icons do not permit to foresee the visualisation behavior.
    The old buttons prior to this innovation were much more convenient.
    Adobe should offer the option of reverting back to the old display.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I work in the construction industry and use the edit and search features on a daily basis. Typically, I am adding text, using E-Sign, combining files, and exporting to excel.

The new version of Adobe Acrobat is nothing short of a headache:
    - Auto-recognizes text boxes that are not there
    - Will divide pages into a grid for no reason
    - Will recognize text as an image
    - No longer recognizes text with ease
    - You cannot add a textbox to an area on the page where a "text box" is auto-recognized (when there actually isn't one there)
    - Can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new "modern" interface just doesn't work for people like myself who use a lot of plugins and don't need Acrobat for commenting or e-signing. I work in a print shop and I'm constantly reviewing and editing customer files. I need to be able to easily see the page counts, scroll through documents, check page box sizes, etc... All of these changes have made that really difficult and it slows down our workflow drastically. I get wanting to clean things up and I remember that DC was a big shift from older versions like XI that could seem very cluttered.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The "old Adobe" version used to allow one to minimize the Edit / Comment panes while keeping the tool used active.

The "new Adobe" edit pane opens up every time I try to add text covering half the document making it extremely difficult to edit my document when I can't see half of it and need multiple windows open on 1 screen.

The Toolbar pane used is now on the side instead of locked at the top increasing the width of the document even more. The options are left side or right side.

When clicking on the text one has…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm using Hebrew right-to-left regulary.
    I'm trying now to edit an English form with English letters, and it is so difficult. The Section's number jumps from left to right, It is so difficult to allign it. So I had to type it all again in word. THE WORST PDF APPLICATION EVER BEEN USED BY ME

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I work with architectural drawings and I need to mark them up. Since walls and many other items in a building are not in a 0, 90, 180 , or 270 degree orientation, the objects must be rotated to conform to the drawing object's angle. Please add this functionality as soon as possible. My only workaround is to print the large format drawing mark it up, scan it and send it back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If you configure the bAcroSuppressUpsell policy (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/PrefRef/Windows/FeatureLockDown.html#idkeyname_1_11881) to 1, all access to tools disappear in the 'All tools' menu when using the Modern viewer , although some of them must not be affected by the policy and are visible when switching to the classic viewer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Occasionally, after inserting pages into a document, you cannot select any pages in the Organize pages tool. Neither using the mouse, or keyboard such as Ctrl+A. The page is highlighted as you move your mouse, but you cannot select pages to rearrange them. The only way I have found to resolve this is to close and reopen Acrobat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I really loved the rounded edges of highlights. Now they are gone; highlight edges are not rounded anymore! Can you change it back to being rounded? or at least let the users decide on the highlighting edges?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We don't want AI in use at our company. We should be able to turn it off for all users and not block domains as suggested by you support team.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We would like to be able to modify the Menu drop-down options so the iManage buttons are not buried as a sub-menu under Plugins. Creating a specific iManage option under Menu or a separate tab would both work. We just need to make these menu items more visible for the users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I apply watermarks to dozens of documents each day.

In the previous Acrobat Pro I was able to add a specific watermark to my tool bar for one click application of the watermark to a file and then save it.

This feature was not carried over to the new Acrobat Pro and only allows the watermark main menu to be added to the toolbar. I then have to search for the watermark in a dropdown, apply it and save the file.

The one click watermark function needs to be added back to the new Pro.

Or even better, allow several…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When having multiple signatures, some of these signers may have administrators that manage their documents, and must be CC'd in. This functionality requires each each CC to be custom per person. I want my contracts to to be CC'd in when its flowing around my business, however I do not want the client CC'd in when we are signing.

Also, when you click the "choose where to sign" button the loading screen says "Submitting", it makes me feel like i've accidentally pressed Request E-Sign - this should be updated to "Loading"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When opening previously created pdfs, getting the error message "Cannot find or create the font 'TimesNewRomanPSMT.' Some characters may not display or print correctly." Closing out of Adobe and re-opening brings back the hidden characters, but this should be fixed. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the latest version of Acrobat Pro, it looks like the ability to send a pdf as a file by email has been removed. This is a critical feature. When I receive a pdf invoice I send the file into my accounting software for archive and processing. I can't send my accounting software a link to the pdf, I need to send the actual file. Please bring this feature back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. To put back Send in bulk documents with old features to be able to review them before send and edit due date. New exigence doesn't have these tool and CSV file now requires more information which make is hard to work with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently in Salesforce, users must use the 'Manage Agreements' tab to Cancel another user's Agreement (provided that advanced sharing is enabled for the Account). This is inconvenient as it requires users to navigate away from the Agreement page. Please provide functionality for users to also be able to utilise the 'Cancel' button on the Agreement page itself when cancelling other users' agreements, rather than having to navigate to the 'Manage Agreements' tab.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have turned Acrobat Auto Update off because I just ran into the third time where my PC ran out of memory and crashed because the Update process started while I was in the middle of working with several other applications, including Acrobat. I would be fine if the updater provided an indication that updates are available, and the ability to choose the update time, but I hate losing work because a program chooses to start an automatic update in the middle of other more important work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?