Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10531 results found

1. 以前のバージョンではPDFの表示倍率を常時、数値で見ることが可能でした。

現在のバージョンになって、常時、数値の表示が無くなっています。
    また、現在のバージョンで確認のために数値表示したくても、
    +または-の虫眼鏡マークをクリックすると、拡大倍率が変わってしまう為、
    わからなくなってしまいます。非常に困っています。

表示倍率の数値表記を復活させていただけると助かります。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. After typing in a PDF, the highlight feature, which pops up automatically when one selects text, stops working. One must select 'edit' and then 'document' to turn it back on. This is wasted effort and time when one does a lot of highlighting - quite common when reading scientific papers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I love the new Bulk Sign tool! In addition to adding myself as a counter signer for documents, it would be great to have the option to include another email address as a counter-signer. For example, as an administrative assistant, I would like to have the ability to put all of my company's board members in the "Add recipients*" field and then put my CEO's email address as a counter signer. Once the forms are signed by all parties, I would then automatically receive the signed documents for record keeping.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When rotating a single page in a multi-page document, the document will jump back a number of pages, requiring me to scroll back to the page I just rotated. This happens about 80% of the time that I rotate a page with no observable action that causes the jump.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The user interface of Adobe Acrobat Standard becomes unresponsive after opening this document. The mouse cursor changes to the "busy" cursor, task manager seems to show full CPU utilisation of a single core, and the only means to recover is to force quit the program.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would really like the ability to scroll with a touchscreen pen or finger when the highlight function is on in Adobe reader. I rarely use the full width of the screen while reading pdf's, and an ideal function for me, when in highlight, would be: when dragging the pen across text, it highlights; when using the pen in the margins of the page, it writes, and when using the pen off the page and along the unused spaces on the sides, it scrolls.
    As it is, you need to toggle the highlight function on and off to scroll, which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It is practically impossible to publish a hyperlink in a PDF document with the current security paradigm. Converting a word to PDF results in links getting blocked in a window called Security Block, with the message "Adobe Acrobat does not allow connection to: [website domain]." You limit the reach of and potential of PDF documents by having such an unnecessarily aggressive security posture.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have it set in preferences but have to hit Ctl R every time to show ruler. And the view/show ruler only shows it for the current file. When closed it disappears again.
    I've looked at previous posts and this has not been solved since 2017.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the new Adobe Acrobat App for Win 11 it is not possible for me to sign a document by adding a signiture. I have already 2 signitures and tried to replace one with another by clicking the x to remove one. x does not work and I couldnt figure out how to add/change/remove a signiture.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not sure if this has to do with an update, but I can't seem to undo after I deleted a comment, where I was always able to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I do a lot of re-ordering and re-arranging of PDF documents. In the "Old Acrobat" interface, the green "Organize Pages" button was in a narrow column of easily-accessible buttons on the right side of the screen. I could snap into the Organize Pages view, rearrange my pages, and snap back into editing. In the "New Acrobat" interface, the only way to access this feature is clicking the "All tools" button, which eats up a good chunk of screen space, and click "Organize Pages."

Either give us an icon-only view of the "All tools" bar, as the old Acrobat interface, or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It is nice that the page will auto detect where it thinks you will need filled in. But due to the check box not being on the change field type list, it makes it difficult to place a check box in an area. If the system detects a field it thinks you would want to fill you can not place the check box without trying to click just right or putting it in a different area and then moving it. If the check box was added to the list of change field type I could just use the auto detect…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When doing a Ctrl-F for "2040" in the document found at https://s1.q4cdn.com/695946674/files/doc_downloads/esg/PG_CTAP.pdf , the find function finds lots of text that is not "2040."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Windows 11 allows to use window snapping layouts to maximize the use of screen, it can be done literraly with any app, but Acrobat does not support window snapping layouts. It is a very useful feature to quickly arrange windows in a way to maximize productivity for example when comparing a PDF versus another PDF or another text in another document

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Splitting files. When splitting files you can no longer use a number pad, it types out in alpha. It also always reverts to 2.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Switching between open documents doesn't work if clicked on the vey top of the file tabs.
    I.e. when you on the middle of the tab, it gets active and you switch to the document. But if you at the very top of the tab (top edge of the window), nothing happens. Tabs should cover all the top part of the window, till the edge of the screen.
    In other words, remove the gap between the top of the tab and top edge of the window.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Admin Console's current Auditing system is fairly surface-level, it would be good to have more advanced auditing abilities. I believe every page that can be edited should have some kind of logging implemented and viewable on the
    audit.
    Example: We had some users who were being kicked out every 30 minutes because the default setting on one admin console which we didn't even know they were assigned to, this should have been set to the default "don't log out ever"
    we'd like to be able to see who changed that permission but it is unavailable.
    This is just one example,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide a central place to change the Settings. For example, when I wanted to change the Opacity of Highlights, I spent good amount of time to find the way to do it. If there is a central place to change setting, it become easy to do it quickly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As a proofreader, I like to use the read-aloud feature. Acrobat's, however, is now unusable. It crashes on my Mac. I cannot read paragraph by paragraph. If I pause to insert a comment, it restarts reading from the top of the page. If there are columns, pullquotes, figures or tables, sometimes it reads across the width of the page instead of vertically. It's just a mess.

I used to be able to use my Mac's built in read-aloud feature, which allows me to select text to read out loud. That no longer works in Acrobat, although it does in all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?