Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10700 results found

1. Hello Acrobat community,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been exploring the PDF creation features in Acrobat, and I'm interested in gathering insights and suggestions from fellow users. Creating PDFs is a crucial aspect of my workflow, and I believe there's always room for improvement.

What specific challenges have you encountered while creating PDFs in Acrobat?
    Are there any features you wish Acrobat had to enhance the PDF creation process?
    How satisfied are you with the existing tools for creating PDFs, and what improvements would you like to see?
    Feel free to share your experiences, suggestions, or any…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I don't mind the new interface, but there are so many bugs in the latest Acrobat update that I'm not able to use the Edit PDF tool outside of very simple tasks. Here's some of the things I'm not able to do now,

• I'm not able to select multiple objects, text boxes, etc. with the Shift key
    • I'm not able to select multiple items by dragging the mouse over several objects, text boxes, etc.
    • When I try to add text on top of an existing text box (like a line on a form), the new text box is now added…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Build and make available a PDF recovery tool for your paying licensed users. From time to time a PDF will corrupt and will not open. Often a ton of work has gone into assembling/noting/creating that file. There are options on the web that are "pay for recovery". However, I do not want to put sensitive corporate data into some site on the web to "try" and recover it. Nor am I interested in purchasing a recovery software from an unknown vendor that again "may" recover the file. I don't know what else that app is doing with the data in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Less idea than general feedback below.

I've found adobe acrobat to be a fantastic pdf editor, however, on nearly every occasion i use it I notice there is a considerable performance issue when scrolling through documents.

Vertical scrolling is usually fine, although sluggish, however scrolling side to side nearly always results in there being so much lag, by the time i finish scrolling on the mouse there is about a minute of slow page movement.

This is exasperated when zoomed in where it becomes almost unusable to navigate around a document.

I'm using a very powerful gaming laptop, and many…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Thumbnails flickering in Acrobat Pro 2023 when visible and changing page.
    Very annoying !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. User Report showing last access of Acrobat Pro
    Default Acrobat Pro DC configuration in order to assess licensing utliizatioin

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Although the buttons to add elements such as text and images are accessible, and existing elements when focused with the mouse can be changed, there is no way to focus any elements or add new elements without the mouse.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Acrobat take so long to delete form fields when multiple fields are selected. It depends on how many form fields are selected across opened Documents. In other words, if you have an opened document with 2 or 3 form fields selected while you are deleting form fields on a different one (another one), it will take 5 to 10 seconds to delete desired form fields (as invoked and desired by user to delete form fields on a document). On a different scenario if an open Document has 40 Form Fields selected while deleting Form Fields on a different opened document…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. otřesný vzhled, zobrazeno vše co nepotřebuji a vždy znovu a znovu a nevidím dokument - na co Všechny nástroje a další lišty? Proč jsou toolbary okoloc elého dokumentu? člověk musí prohledat všechny kouty než něco najde! Co trocha minimalismu při pouhém prohlížení? Nebo jak nastavit režim čtení jako default zobrazení?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat 2023.006.20380: Since upgrading to the 'new' look acrobat, it is much, much slower, to the point is is basically frozen. Any document over 10 MB is unusable. I often deal with image-rich documents >50 MB and these are impossible to navigate and edit, whereas in the previous version this was totally normal/easy. Please fix this or revert to the previous version until the new version actually is practical for users.
    Thanks.

(on MacOS Monterey 12.7.1).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You have removed the ability to cancel after I try to close the document -- the 'Save Changes' dialog only has 'Save' or 'Discard'. It is SO CRITICAL to be able to cancel, in order to save the changes to another file -- I use redmarks on PDFS all the time and frequently close the file accidentally, only to realize that i need to save the redmarks to ANOTHER FILE NAME, not OVERWRITE the current one. Please bring back the 'cancel' button and also the use of the Escape key to cancel it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Every time I save the document, characters are omitted at random throughout the document. It is impossible to edit even on the web version and will randomly change fonts when I copy and paste text to different pages within the same document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Organize Pages>Split>Split By: Top Level Bookmarks
    Output Options>File Labeling>File Name
    "Use Bookmarks for File Names" option is greyed out and can not be chosen

Windows 10, Adobe Acrobat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Maybe this is recent because I've been making fillable pdfs for years, but I have an issue where I'm adding several fields, like text or checkboxes, I can't modify those new fields because Prepare Form has my cursor stuck making new fields. It seems like I have to exit out of Prepare Form completely and then go back into it just to modify an existing field. The easiest option would be for users to just click again on the selected "Add Form Components" section for that option to be deselected, returning the cursor back to it's initial setting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. money back for a refund. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think there is a misspelling in the "All tools > View more > Add a stamp" list. The second tool listed is shown as "Stamps pallete" but I believe it should be "Stamps palette" instead. If I'm mistaken, please disregard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When sending an agreement and adding a cc email address. CC'd recipients receive and UNSIGNED copy and SIGNED copy.
    Have the option of cc'ing only the final signed copy of agreement.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader version 2023.006.20380 |64 bit and when i have opened this PDF file, i am unable to search the word "fouling", when there are in many instances the word "fouling'' appears in the document.

When i have used other PDF readers, to search for the same word "fouling', those other PDF readers are able to search for these.

Please fix the problem and communicate with me on ramesh.nair.palpanathan@gmail.com

The attachment of the document known as ch11.pdf is hereby attached for you to investigate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We have in our PDF odd and even headers.
    Then we have other header at site 10 .

When Export PDF to Word the Header. All header are the same.

We need that in Word are also different headers.

FirstPage is all ok.
    Five Page the is bug with odd even header.
    NinePage the is bug with odd even header and at the end is no - T02 only - T01

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?