Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10659 results found

1. When I select Edit PDF and Add Text, text boxes automatically generate in a way that make no sense. (This happened with a scanned pdf form with text boxes.) In addition, the cursor will not allow me to add text outside the automated text box that Adobe generated. First off, auto generated text boxes should line up with existing boxes on a form (regardless of being a scanned copy). Second, Add Text shouldn't be restricted to autogenerated text boxes. I am using Adobe Pro Version 2023.006.20320 on a Windows 11 computer. See screen shot.

The only work around I see…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. hagan que el panel sea movible completamente fuera de la ventana del documento o al menos fuera del área del documento, estorba par leer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When filling out a PDF form in Hebrew it crashes.

The good news is that I found a fix: If I change the first field in the form to right to left (it is left to right by default) It does not crash anymore.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tried re-installing, tried repairing and then re-installing. Nothing works. Relaunches back to new version everytime. Help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add "EIN" as a formatting option in Adobe Pro using > Edit pdf > More Tools > Prepare Form > (highlight field) Properties > Format - drop-down choices include Social Security Number, Zip Code, etc.
    I had a field formatted using what shows as "Arbitrary Mask" but the formatting created an error which started recently. I did correct things but lost my tab order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide a back and forward arrows to view previous or next file in current folder.

The reason for this is that it is very time consuming to view a file, close it and open the next file in a folder. I have a free program called IrfanView that I use for image files that has this feature. It really works great and saves time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Could we have a few more lines of visible tools on the Adobe Acrobat Pro software app toolbar?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe closes immediately after clicking Recognize Text in the Scan & OCR tool or Optimize Scanned Pages in the Optimize PDF tool. This occurs on the Windows 10 desktop version. I've tried checking for updates (already up to date) and repairing the installation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ever since the last update, when I change the output options for splitting pages they seem to be ignored. I like to split into 1 page, with NO label and NO separator. Even when I uncheck the boxes for these things the files are still labeled with PART and _. I have also deleted these from the prefilled boxes and they still show up. This costs me extra time since I have to alter the file names of each page to delete the label and separator.

It'd also be nice to have defaults like there used to be- now it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I can't access my account which is through my google account. I try signing in, it claims that i am all set, and yet the application keeps telling me to sign in. How do I fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The pallet of colours for the highlight could be floated on the screen I was able to paste a highlight in any colour and then change it.
    Now changing the highlight colour is a slow process of opening the colour menu every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have just bought and downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro. However, in Adobe Creative Cloud it merely says "Acrobat". When I open Adobe Acrobat, It is merely labelled "Acrobat" WITHOUT clearly stating that it is Acrobat PRO. In Adobe Creative Cloud application, it says "Acrobat", again without saying what version.

I've paid a HUGE amount for Adobe Acrobat Pro and cannot confirm anywhere that I have received that "Pro" version instead of basic Acrobat.

This is really poor of Adobe, and I'm very doubtful as to what version of Acrobat I have.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need to retain the “Password to view document” feature. This relates to client’s Personal Data Protection. Where emails are compromised, this acts as an final defense against any form if sensitive data being leaked out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There are some bugs on Adobe that make it very inconvenient to use. One bug is that when I select the 'Pan' option of for the pointer, instead of actually panning the drawing in operates as a selector.
    Another bug is on that text boxes don't have consistent line spacing options

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Vous avez SCRAPER mon exposé avec votre mise a jour automatique bande de /$%/%$/. Quand il y a beaucoup de changement avec l'ancienne version, bordel il faudrait prévenir avant de l'installer automatiquement. 2 minutes avant mon exposé mon adobe était complètement différent. Merde

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Attempt to scan from Canon imageformula DRM-160II in Adobe Acrobat Pro with native scanner interface in Windows 11 hangs. The workaround is to scan with the USB driver first, then (without exiting) go back, and then scan with the native scanner interface. The first attachment shows a hung screen, whilst the second attachment shows the reported error when you can close the native interface. Cannon says it is not their problem, as their software works in Windows 11. I fear finger-pointing from both parties. The bottom line is that this scanner (and likely other Cannon scanners) does not work with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Having a HUGE menu open on the left of a document when it opens is a royal pain *******. I cannot see my document, and have to find the * X to close it EVERY TIME. Make it smaller or have an option to not have it open.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When opening a pdf that is already in use by another user, please provide a message box to notify the user the file will be opened in read only because someone already has opened the file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So Combining the PDF option Creates an extra page. This does not happen when a Word document is saved and then combined. It seems that ADOBE's Conversion is either detecting Footers or Headers as a page and creating an extra page. How do we fix this? The issue is with the conversion not combining the files. Not an issue with Word since it is capable of saving as PDF without the extra pages. It would also not save certain pages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here