Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10658 results found

1. The extract to single pdf function extract the selected pages starting the numbering from #1 onward (extracted1.pdf, extracted2.pdf, etc).

Is there the possibility to decide that, if the number of extracted pages is > 10 the numbering be 01, 02 until 99 (extracted01.pdf, extracted02.pdf, etc) and if > 100 the numbering be 001, 002, 003 and so on (extracted001.pdf, extracted002.pdf, etc)?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. To whom it may concern,

On 04/05/2021 I purchased a subscription to Adobe Acrobat Pro from the Adobe website. I was not aware at the time that I could purchase a standalone version of Acrobat (e.g. Acrobat Pro 2020). If I had known, I would have purchased Acrobat 2020 initially instead of a subscription products. Now it will cost another $500-800 to purchase Acrobat 2020.

I believe the Adobe website is dishonest in its presentations of plans and pricing of products for consumers.

I have attached screenshots of examples of the webpages I am referring to. In essence, I believe…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am amazed at how hard it is to flatten a document when you’re trying to accomplish something so simple. It is amazing and impressive that Adobe has made it so complex, confusing, and impossible to use. It is so bad that when I call Adobe for help, the tech support just advises me to open up the document in Google Chrome and save it as a PDF. For such an expensive product, that is ridiculous!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. No sure if it was the lasted update (2022.003.20314) that killed it, but it had to be recent because I use it all the time. When I try using Fill & Send to add text, it fails every time with an unknown error. I happens on every document from any source, even after I try to reprint them with Acrobat as the printer or optimize the PDF. I can still sign them, but I cannot add text.

Not sure if it is related, but the Arial font also seems to have been messed up around the same time. If I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. InDesign allows for the creation of PDF forms, including text fields, but unfortunately, it doesn't allow users to modify the text field as Acrobat can. For instance, I would like to be able to include default text in my forms (text that appears inside the text field after exporting my InDesign document to PDF); to align the text (left, right, center); etc. It also would be nice to be able to export from InDesign to an Acrobat Reader Extended PDF without having to do so from Acrobat. Adding these Acrobat capabilities to InDesign would be a huge time saver.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please restore functionality that existed in Acrobat X:
    1. Drag & Drop files with Legacy Actions and with Acrobat DC actions
    2. Do not displaying each file processed by actions for faster processing
    3. Be able to edit actions created in prior versions of Acrobat
    4. New actions should have an option to prompt user to add more files before running
    Please watch the following video for a complete description and comparison of the functionality to Acrobat X:
    https://youtu.be/cyNZ8EoDvPg

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When copying and pasting serial numbers which contain letters and numbers from PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Pro, the S is often mistaken for 5 and B is mistaken for 8. OCR should be enhanced to preclude this issue from happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Comme pour les J.O. les Premiers Jeux Poétiques et Artistiques du 21° Siècle à Paris. Voir "www.jeux-poetiques.org"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am able to combine multiple images into a combined PDF file but then when trying to save, I can select the location and hit save, but nothing happens and the save is NOT completed. This seems to happen if the combined file is more than 300 pages, regardless of the images size. If I perform multiple combines and the total pages exceed that threshold, I need to quit the application and restart to be able to save. This only occurs with the 64-bit version (latest version and versions since last June) as I am now working with the 32-bit…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When exporting a PDF via an Email Attachment, Acrobat is not usable until the email is sent. Outlook is also not accessible until the new mail window is closed. The prevents the user from being able to navigate through Outlook or accessing the acrobat application until the email is sent or the email window is closed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi, I have a large PDF document with multiple custumers, Customer reports are not eaven (Cust1 has 5 page report, Cust2 has 28 page report) but are numbered (1,2,3,4,5. 1-28 ) and the report header has the customer account number document date and name.

The ideal solution it would be to split by Customer number and on the output option rename the document with the Customer No and document date

(Cust101-30-2023.pdf contains 5 pages and Cust201-30-2023.pdf contains 28 pages)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. e-signature requests are not being received.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi,
    When exporting an excel file - if a hyperlink is entered as a direct cell address (through command + k) then the exported links from Adobe works. If the hyperlink is created from a formula (the cell address is found from a formula) then the exported file links don’t work. The cell address isn’t always known, so having Adobe recognise the cell address from a formula would be really helpful. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When splitting documents, the numbering, let the user enter the starting number instead of starting at 1.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to Increase/Decrease font size (similar to Microsoft Word)

This will very useful when we are typing superscripts/subscripts

For example (as attached), if I have typed in V with subscript "in", and I wanted to increase the font size after, the subscript "in" will have the same font size as the main letter V.

I would like an option to increase/decrease the font size of the entire paragraph while maintaining the relatively smaller sizes of the subscripts/superscripts (e.g. size 16 becomes size 18, size 12 becomes size 14).

Microsoft Word has recognized this to be an important function such that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use the OS settings on font size and scaling in dialog boxes, menus, etc within the desktop app. For users with vision challenges, it can be difficult to read the menus and dialog boxes within the application. zoom settings are easy to adjust within documents. Users should be able to read the text within the application too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Random pages in foreign language (Gujarati) are getting flipped when scanned

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the Adobe Admin Console centralise all incidents and requests received by adobe support no matter whether they are raised directly in the portal or raised via email or via phone or any other method.

This will allow the admins of Organisations to see all requests/incidents raised by their colleagues in their organisation enabling them to centrally manage and responded to timely; this is especially important when issues are long running and may be handed over to different people or third party IT support suppliers within an organisation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Other file storage" locations (e.g., SharePoint) in Acrobat are listed in the order they were added (oldest first). Please add the ability to order them, by name, by date added, and manual/custom order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?