Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. When creating a sort of template I use right align. When I close edit to save which I now have to do, I didn't use to have to, and then open edit it is no longer right aligned and when it try to right align it gets permanently ffffffeddd up. You may have the best OCR on the market but you really should not advertise that fact until you fix some real problems. This is not my first time attempting a post

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am using the MacOS 12.4 operating system, and I need to automate the toolbar buttons of the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC 2022 through AppleScript. This function is possible in Acrobat Pro DC 2017. But after upgrading Acrobat Pro DC, it doesn't work anymore.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please install a funktioon in which you can cut one side into two parts, vertically or horizontally. Split double page into single pages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My industry has a need to perform OCR on very wide PDF. J16 is essentially two E-size drawings wide, and J48 is 6 E-size drawings wide.

Today, Acrobat DC Pro (and its predecessor) give "Unknown error" when trying to do OCR on such a large PDF.

I am asking Nitro and Adobe to enhance their tools to support such wide PDFs, so OCR can work.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Students must write case study papers as part of their academic programme in USA. To get the respect of their professors, they must perform well in their case studies. Most importantly, if pupils do not perform well on their duties, they will not be able to enhance their overall GPA. The only method to get good scores on case study projects is to write a flawless case study that is unique, free of factual or grammatical errors, and adheres to all of the university's standards.
    Here are some tips on how to produce an excellent case study: Before beginning to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When signing a PDF document and loading signed PDF into Acrobat Reader DC (v2022.001.20085, 64 bit). The file will load correctly but when clicking on on the signature it will give the error:

Error during signature verification.

Adobe Acrobat error.
    Bad parameter.

After a LOT of trail and error I found out why. This is because Acrobat does not follow the spec in some cases. This why some validation works correctly in some parts, but not others.

The field type (FT) shall be Sig, and the field value (V), if present,
    shall be a signature dictionary containing the signature and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change default open screen to Tools Tab Adobe DC Pro.

I would like to be able to open Adobe DC Pro and it already be on the Tools tab instead of the Home tab.

I think this could be accomplished by having this as setting to give users a choice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When using prepare forms tool the right sidebar that lists the tab order for fillable fields is too small (20 characters max) and the only way to reorder tab order is by drag and drop.

Consequently, you drag something but you can not read the place that you are dragging to.

Fix the right sidebar where it is resizable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the FIND function, it would be great if I can find a selection. For example if I want to find all the instances of a geometry I selected like an arrow (3 lines geoemtry)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When you batch apply redactions to a group of PDFs in a folder, it would be great if Acrobat did the work in the background and allowed the user to continue working. Currently, Acrobat opens every document which means that a user cannot continue doing something else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I use Adobe acrobat Pro to read pdfs on my tablet or touchscreen laptop it can be awkward to easily switch between scroll and highlight. Perhaps integrate smart tap features like for other adobe fresco, e.g., three taps to redo, two taps to undo, one finger to select, two finger drag to scroll. Also I keep needing to undo my highlights because I'm uncoordinated! Rather than always having to go into the drop down menu please make undo more accessible. Currently there are all these other buttons visible that i never use, why not something i use all the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. it's frustrating to 'see' the list of Bookmarks that I cannot export or copy into plain text. I need to search each of those items in our image database and I'm forced to do them one-by-one. Why can't I just copy/paste? I can 'see' exactly what I need, but I can't copy it and use it in a timely manner. One-by-one is AWFUL.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have my toolbar list all arranged/selected for the tools I use for work, but lately it occasionally changes to some other list, even though there haven't been any updates that I can see. If that list could be saved as a workspace as can be done in InDesign, or perhaps a settings file similar to the pdf output settings, that would be helpful. My program is fully up to date, Windows 10.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Screen flashes and fields disappear when I'm preparing a form, especially when I'm zooming in to align fields. Usually the entire screen grays out and pieces will appear as I move my mouse around. Makes it nearly impossible to create a form. Extremely buggy!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Custom Keyboard for hotkeys --- Why do I have to click on the check box every time I want to make one? That's so silly. Same as the text box and all the other tools. That should be built into the program.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to add different pages in multiple files in a single go.
    if we have to add different different pages in multiples files Adobe don't have any option,we have add pages manually,it should happen in a single click,this will save a lot of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great if you could drag a file from an email attachment right into Adobe Acrobat instead of having to save it to my computer and then drag it over. Just saving a step and a daily part of my job is receiving attachments to put into Adobe Acrobat as a pdf.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PDF Extractor is a powerful software that extracts text, images, and fonts directly from PDF documents. It provides various features like multiple file selection, page setting, showing file description, etc. The software's layout is simple enough to be used by beginners.

PDF Page Extractor can be used to extract fonts from Acrobat PDF files. This program can extract all fonts from a PDF file and save them to the location you choose. This feature is only available with the full software. To extract fonts, you will need to purchase the software.

To make it easy to understand, a PDF file…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?