Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10659 results found

1. I have hundreds of pages to redact in a scanned document and when I hit apply the screen over the document goes gray and a solid white box appears in the center. The white box usually give the options to use in the redaction process. I have to close Adobe with Task Manager. This is unacceptable. This is a recurring problem. I managed to clear it with difficulty a few weeks ago and the malfunction has returned. Please don't tell me to update. I checked. There are no outstanding updates. This is disappointing and annoying as I expected better from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I guess that's a feature request. I asked support how to send a complaint and your support agent sent me here.

If something isn't covered in my plan, just say that. Don't tell me to contact customer service because of an error so they can try to upsell me. That is ridiculous and shady and a waste of my time.

and ABSOLUTELY DO NOT install McAffee products on my machine without my consent! Bundled in the installer, gross.

I am cancelling my subscription because these business strategies are invasive and unethical. I will use open source products instead. Please do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow the user to enter an expiration date that will track the life of the agreement after all signers have signed. I want to track when all of my contracts end.Right now i have to catalogue the dates in a separate system.

Next allow access to this date from the API

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to recognize Devanagari Text by using Acrobat pro DC. Currently, I heard that it is impossible. Would you enhance your Acrobat pro DC to recognize Devanagari Text?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If a recipient of a requested signature rejects the document, then the canceled document is sent back to me on behalf of the sender. However, this leads to a positive result in our SPAM detection and the mail ends up in the SPAM folder. However, the actual sender of the mail is not the recipient but adobesign@adobesign.com.
    Since there are more and more phishing mails on the way in these days, Adobe should not be detected as a false sender here as well.
    Sending in the name of another person should be avoided.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe Acrobat DC is virtually unusable on an iMac. The scrolling is unacceptably slow and cannot keep up. This is an issue that has been going on for ages. I have resorted to using Acrobat reader on a parallels virtual machine, where it is much faster.

Simply scrolling forwards and backwards uses up to 100% of the CPU and no graphics acceleration.

Why the **** don't you fix it Adobe? It's a disgrace.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe can do better with the Markup tool as more people are transitioning to digital. I used to use Bluebeam and mark up drawings for review. I'm using Adobe now and I cannot change the text size inside the Text Callout that I drew. How inconvenience is this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. May you kindly add a share button so that we can share open documents with other options on the Mac, See attached picture, due to lack of this functionality I end up reverting to Preview as default for all pdf documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With Rulers turned on, you can click and hold on the Vertical or Horizontal Ruler and drag down into the document to check where on the document a particular section is - or to line up multiple items etc.. Up until version 2020, when you were dragging your line into place, you could see the line to place it very accurately, but now in 2021 you cannot see the line until you release the mouse button

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When sending to individuals you're able to select a document, which you then indicate the form fields to fill, or you can select a template. which you have already done this for. However when you purchase an enhanced version of Adobe Sign in order to use "Send in Bulk," you are unable to use a template and only able to select a document, which then requires you to designate the required fields via the same process you created the template with. Please make templates available for "Send in Bulk"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. OCR for languages with accents, such as French, would be drastically improved if the letters from that language, such as ç ê è à á, were included. Choosing a language-specific OCR does not make much sense when it doesn't include the letters from that language.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN CLICK ON OPTIONS AT RIGHT IN EDIT MODE OR ADD TEXT AND CLOSE ADOBE AND LOSE ALL YOUR WORK.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please create a feature where you can change settings so you can choose your default for opening and viewing documents. This way you have the option of Landscape or Portrait. Currently, you only have the option of Portrait, then you must edit to Landscape. It causes projects to be cut apart, and you're unable to move pieces from one page to another. This would be the best alternative, especially when working with Excel spreadsheets. Thank you so much for taking the time to look over my suggestion. I hope you find it useful as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. figure out to keep the open page one size instead of broadcasting a bunch of features i don't want. don't lock-up my session insisting i tour your garbage signature feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Attaching an example. I see the same issue in other posts but no examples or resolution. Can view filled out form if opened with Reader, Chrome, etc., but looks blank in Pro.
    Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Attempting to printing multiple files via Acrobat from Mac Finder only prints one document

Steps:
    1. Select multiple PDF files in the finder
    2. Press Cmd-P to print them

Expected behavior: Acrobat opens and prints all documents

Actual behavior: Acrobat prints only one of the documents

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Most people are forced to have several log-ins with adobe creative cloud for personal, work and/or school as most do not need to utilize all programs from Adobe for personal use. It is extremely inconvenient to only be able to be in to one account at a time. I use Adobe Acrobat Pro for work (homebased business) but I also use Photoshop for Personal use, therefore, I have two completely separate cloud logins and must go through all the steps to completely logout of one and log in to the other just to open a program installed on my laptop.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. doug815
    New Here , Nov 24, 2021

I am working on a form inserting the date. I was hoping to add the day of the week with the date format. I checked on the format and went to the custom selection and inserted dddd mm/dd/yyyy. The hurdle I am trying to get past is, when I go to select a date, I receive a javascript error message telling me that it is the incorrect format that I should use dddd mm/dd/yyyy. I am JavaScript challenged, LOL. Am I missing a setting somewhere or something? Any guidance or assistance would be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here