Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10535 results found

1. Everytime I try and print a pdf on adobe it crashes. I've redownloaded like 5 times. cleaned it off device with revo uninstaller. continues to crash when I print. Also this dialogue box pops up whenever i open adobe when two blank buttons on it. Tried to upload screenshots but the layout has errors all over it. I don't have this problem with any other program. i'm on a relatively new $3600 laptop. I use adobe all day so this is very irritating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to upload some medical records to the website of a new healthcare provider. I currently have these records in PDF form. The website requires that documents to be uploaded be in the form of HL7 compliant XML files. Simple XML files will not work.

I asked for chat help on your website. The chat assistant, Ajita, said that this function was not currently supported. I said I wanted to convey a suggestion to your organization to add this function. Ajita gave me this link.

I feel that this function could be of interest to many people as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 不能依次或者同时打开两个或者两个以上的文件,不然和直接崩溃,无法处理

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A week or so ago, I went to prepare Adobe documents as per usual. Apparently an update was done. This update has severely slowed down my productivity. When I combine pages to create a document, I have to wait for Adobe to recognize the pages. Once that happens, I have to click on "save". Then I'm required to re-name the document (click and drag over the name given by Adobe) and click "save". Previously I could name the document while it was merging and could hit my enter button on the keyboard instead of having to use the mouse to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you are looking at a text you should be able to highlight a part of the text it should send you to the website that they got the idea from. While your writing a text instead of putting in a bibliography you should highlight your text and reference it there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am creating a fillable PDF and the users need to be able to add an image. I tried using "Add an Image Field" with Prepare Form, but the users are unable to add the image when they open the PDF in Mac Preview. Most of our clients use Mac Preview to open and fill PDFs we need to make this compatible!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it work. I have checked this box twenty times and I am still asked every single time if I want to close all tabs

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the CityBlueprint font to supported fonts for the Creative Cloud. It is a standard font used by architects on blueprints/plans.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It is very unprofessional and annoying for you to plant a bright red warning message prominently on my ribbon in the upper right corner WHEN I HAVE ALREADY PAID you. When i click on it, it says the warning is because I have not given you my credit card to auto-renew so I will lose access in the future. I will decide based on my user experience if I want to renew. This is harassment and a distraction to me when using the Acrobat Pro DC software.

I just tried for 20 min to find a way on your site…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When scanning a double-sided document in a non-duplex scanner, you end up with two separate PDFs - one for the odd-numbered pages and one for the even-numbered pages. Combining them in Acrobat Pro creates a single document with the pages in the order "1-3-5-7-....2-4-6-8-...", meaning that we have to manually move all of the pages into the correct order, which is not feasible for hundred-page long documents. We need a 'combine' function that automatically interleaves the pages so that they end up in the order "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-..".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need the ability to redline, add formatted text (just like track changes in MS Word) and easily and efficiently strikethrough. In the update as of April 2021 it is a lot of different clicks to configure a redline, strikethrough, adding text and comments. Right now you have to create a redline from scratch and confirgure text when it should be automatic or done with one click.

From a legal doc standpoint this would make docs easier and more efficient to collaborate on and easier to share instead of converting PDFs to Word docs, tracking changes and converting back to a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would like an option to keep the comment bar either closed or opened by default when you open any Adobe document.
    Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In order to sync a file/folder from your computer to the cloud, you have to move that file/folder into the "Creative Cloud Files" folder. That is, you have to move them from their original place on your computer.

I propose to have a way to sync files directly from their original location in the computer. For some reference, this is what Google Drive does for example; as an addition to moving files into the folder, Google Drive gives you the option to sync files without moving them. They get uploaded into Google Drive and then you can sync them if…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is there a way to disable the bookmarks pane from opening by default on Mac? I've seen people edit the registry on Windows computers to achieve this but haven't been able to find a similar solution for Mac.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unsuccessfully tried to change/modify the advanced metadata 'PRODUCER' of a PDF from Acrobat Pro DC. I would not accept the revised xmp file as a replacement.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be a good idea if each comment in a PDF doc would be numbered. I sometimes have to reply comments and it would be helfpful if I could know how many comments remain to reply and/or edit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The TOC wont activate in Chromebook.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please give the option to remove the "type to sign" option when a document is being sent out to someone for a signature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?