Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10658 results found

1. Please add a way for PC users to restore last viewed session documents all at once

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When uploading a pdf file Adobe Sign recognizes fields but none of them are required fields. There should be a way to switch them all to required or import them all as required as the default setting. I uploaded a pdf that has about 50 fields that are required and only a few that are not required. I have to click 4 times for each field to make them required so I am looking at 200 mouse clicks to fix the form.

It would save so much time to give a choice on the status of the recognized fields. Being…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Everything works fine when I create a droplet, but if I edit a droplet in the Preflight window, the droplet becomes corrupted. When I execute the droplet, I get an OS error "You can’t open the application <droplet name> because it may be damaged or incomplete."

I investigated via Show Package Contents in Finder, and found that the directory structure in modified droplets is different from the directory structure of a non-modified droplet – see attached screenshots.

I'm running the latest Acrobat (20.0) on macOS Mojave (10.14.6), and I also experienced the same problem a few months ago on High Sierra,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Using Text Callout after a Comment Tool (Line, Segmented Line, etc.) will not allow typing immediately, despite a blinking cursor. The user must first click the Text Callout area again before being allowed to type.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have many documents that I regularly access and add text to. In a previous version of Adobe Pro, when I would click in the area of text, the whole area would become editable and I could add text that lined up with what was previously added. Now, if you click "edit PDF," every single character is selected in its own bounding box and there is no way to do the previously described adding of text, other than to enable the "add text" feature, which is not the same as what I described above. Often times, I need to adjust…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have a fillable pdf form which is used for different activities, so the form remains the same but the information is different and several forms need to be combined into the same pdf document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop changing the workspace around so people stay familiar and can work efficiently. Professional software is supposed to support and enable efficient working.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There used be a setting where you would create a bookmark and it would capture whatever the view ...... not zoom......view of the page. For example, lets say I am bookmarking a picture on a page and its sort of to the lower middle of the page and small. I used to use the dynamic zoom to this object and bookmark it. The bookmark would not only keep the custom zoom, but the location on the page as well. After the most recent update, this option is no longer default. You have to go bookmark by bookmark and adjust them…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. One of the most common things we do as art directors, design directors and creative directors is to comment on PDF's.

In doing that we have to make boxes or circles to show where we want to make changes.

Almost every PDF editor under the sun has Red Stroke, NO Fill as default for this reason.

In Acrobat I have to click 3 times before I can get to set any object as no fill.

I'm really happy to be able to change fill colour of my rectangle or circle, but at least have one of the colours in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Being able to edit pdf on the adobe website would be great because I was dyslexic and can then change the font on my pdfs or have them read out loud for me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No one uses them. it is practically annoying when using half screen when they are there, while my useful tools are gone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There has to be a way to upgrad/increase the number of signatures you can have in Adobe sign, when you have Acrobat /Sign through Creative Cloud(US$600)
    That you have to buy Acrobat again with the "small business-plan"(US$420) on top of the creative cloud plan not reasonable.

Please make it possible to upgrade the numbers of signatures within the creative cloud plan.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sometimes when I scan, there is a lot of empty space around that I would like to delete using Adobe Acrobat DC.

Currently, the cropped content is only hidden, and it increases the file size. This feature was also discussed here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/discarding-cropped-area-with-adobe-acrobat-pro-dc-2018/td-p/10407421?page=1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1909
    Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, version 2020.012.20041
    Two screens with different scales: 125% (3840x2160) and 100% (1920x1080)

When I have the comment pane open and move Acrobat between screens with different resolutions, the comment pane becomes is cut short. This behaviour appears to be strictly related to multi-screen environments where the screens have different scales. When I set both screens to the same scale (125%) the problem disappeared.

Workaround: after moving Acrobat from one screen to another, I select another tool on the task pane (like Export PDF) and then I select Comment on the task…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When a valid date is entered using a format different from the format specified by the form date field, Acrobat automatically converts this to the specified format on-screen. However the saved data remains in the originally-entered (incorrect) format.

Example: Field Name: "DateOfBirth" Format: mm/dd/yyyy

Entered: "12 Aug 2002" Form displays: "08/12/2002" following entry

It APPEARS the date was converted to the specified format.

Export Data saves this as: ... <</T(DateOfBirth)/V(12 Aug 2002)>> ...

This indicates the original entry was saved, not the converted date.

This SHOULD be saved as: ... <</T(DateOfBirth)/V(03/12/2002)>> ...

When returning to the DateOfBirth field the display…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When using Microsoft Teams, there should be an option to "Open in App" from within files inside of Teams. Currently only Microsoft files are allowed to be opened in an external Application. For example, Word documents can be opened as "Open in App". PDF file open in Teams as a "viewer" and not editable or printable. See screenshots.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The fact that you do not have the option to permanently keep the comment toolbar permanently open is a CONSTANT source of annoyance and should be changed! Open, closed, open, closed, open, closed, open, closed..... It's insanity! And opening the toolbar is laggy to top it off. I see comments that are 4 years old on this topic and Adobe has not adapted to users wishes. Please change it back to the way it used to be or provide the CHOICE to have it always open if that's your preference. Seriously.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Could you please pass on this comment for me: Wow, I am really surprised - since there is a limit of the number of documents I can send each year, I would think the an awesome product from Adobe would at the very least give me a tally of the number that I have sent from my account, ideally for each year, since that is the normal subscription. I thank the tech support person for trying to help me, but it would make all of our lives easier if Adobe could please provide a tally total.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. templates have to be accessed via a browser on the website ...why on earth is that the case

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?