Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10652 results found

1. Hi,
    On Windows, suppose if i have 4 tabs open on Acrobat Pro DC, when i navigate my arrow on the Acrobat icon on the task bar, it shows 4 different windows preview of the tabs open. This looks really messy when lots of tabs are open. This also prevents me from doing one click to minimise and one click to maximise window because when i click on the acrobat icon on task bar it shows me preview window of tab and i have to click again.

On Chrome or firefox, even if i have 50 tabs open, when i…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi,
    On Windows, suppose if i have 4 tabs open on Acrobat Pro DC, when i navigate my arrow on the Acrobat icon on the task bar, it shows 4 different windows preview of the tabs open. This looks really messy when lots of tabs are open. This also prevents me from doing one click to minimise and one click to maximise window because when i click on the acrobat icon on task bar it shows me preview window of tab and i have to click again.

On Chrome or firefox, even if i have 50 tabs open, when i…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integration with Zapier.

We currently use Adobe Sign to send our application to applicants, with a signature request. It does take a few moments to set things up for this to be sent. It would be a great time saver if we could set up a zap in Zapier to automatically send this document with the signature request and the email already filled out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have tried editing it in a few ways, but I can’t move or alter anything other than text (all edit options on the right hand side are blocked). I need to change fomatting and background etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In Acrobat Acrobat, when one extracts pages from a large file the extracted page seems to retain an incredible amount of unnecessary data. The result is often a single page PDF document that is nearly as large as the full source file. If there is not already a simple fix for this I am unaware of, it would be fantastic if Acrobat would only extract the data for the page(s) being extracted in the new file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Retain page labels from the individual files when combining pdfs. Particularly needed for engineering drawings. Also consider allowing manually typing page labels, which would be faster than using the current dialog for non-sequential pages. Bluebeam Revu already does both of these tasks. I would prefer to stay with Acrobat, but Bluebeam is a strong pull because they understand what technical jobs need.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the latest versions of Acrobat pro the revision cloud under the comment section automatically closes into a triangle before I am finished making a sqaure or other polygon. This is an issued that never existed before 2020.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe, Regardless of version of Acrobat, whenever I open a PDF that came originally form a Word file, the wrong file title appears in the title bar above the page. Please fix this. It is maddening. I get sent documents from our admin people to put up on our webpage for all our employees and since I am not the author of the document I cannot fix it myself. It is a constant problem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have noticed a couple of limitations with Adobe Sign. Are there any work arounds for these:

1) Once I send a document out for signatures and it comes back signed I am unable to send it on to anyone else to have it signed. It will not allow me to save the document even to resend.

2) It will not allow me to rotate a document that is scanned in to put the signature upright or turn the signature field.

3) Is there a way to organize documents so that you can easily view documents still out for signature…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When you need to quickly crop a page it's irritating to have to go to EDIT and have to wait for it to recognize the text/language of the content on the document before you can select CROP. Often the text doesn't need to be edited, you just want to get rid of the white space.
    Cropping should be it's own icon/feature separate from other "editing" functions so that it's fast and easy.
    Also, the idea someone posted for combining two small crops into one page is excellent.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mac OSX, Adobe Acrobat PRO DC (Build: 20.9.20067.384717)

I am working on improving some pdfs at work, in one of these there are two fields for the user to input numbers (currency), but the field type number does not include any format that is correct way of formatting numbers in Norway.

I need the thousand separator to be space and the decimal separator to be comma, the only options in the form field settings is
    1'123.10
    not the one I need, and that is correctly format for most numbers in Norway (expected result):
    1 123,10

Instead…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I open a new document the fill and sign works; it shows the blank spot as a blue box and I can click it to type words into it. However, then I go to organize pages to add a page, and click on fill and sign when I am done, and I am no longer able to click the fillable blanks. Thank you for your help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. If possible could you please share a sample PDF file with us and also what operations are you performing in the organize pages app.

Regards,
    Sandeep

13. MS Outlook is freezing, when mails are send with the "Share" function of Acrobat Reader DC. I can reproduce this issue on every client, with every user and with every PDF Document.For more details, please have a look at the attachment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MS Outlook is freezing, when mails are send with the "Share" function of Acrobat Reader DC. I can reproduce this issue on every client, with every user and with every PDF Document.For more details, please have a look at the attachment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When i click on "OPEN" the window opens in full screen only regardless of my Page Display preferences and when i click on a corner or edge of the box and I unable to resize it. The window covers my entire screen making me unable to view any other program that is on my screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. why is there an early termination fee??? that is literally so dumb this program should not even cost 15 dollars a month anyway many people need this literally for medical school applications and I think it is way overpriced and super messed up to charge an early termination fee. that should be eliminated asap

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would love to see a way to send a form that requires signatures in a portfolio that also contains contracts that are already signed/locked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Before I updated my Adobe DC one file of mine had corrupted in a way that the information and fields were not loading but the original file was fine. Now that I have restarted my computer and updated Adobe, it seems nearly every single one of the files that I have open for continuous work are being corrupted - suddenly blank pages with some entry fields left behind.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please provide an additional tab ordering option besides drag and drop that includes the ability to click the fields in the order you want them to set the tab order. This would save mountains of time when doing large forms with lots of fields.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?