Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10533 results found

1. I have had multiple PDFs made in indesign with REALLY SIMPLE .mp4's just refuse to play. In this one, the second video plays fine, but the first will NOT play no matter what I do. I've switched the video, I've reexported it, I've deleted the contents of the page and started over, and it still just sits with that ugly loading bar whenever I open it up in acrobat to test it out. I work with video regularly, and this happened last week when I tried assembling a few videos for a project for another client. All of them loaded…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Prior to mid December 2016 it was possible to create a file in Indesign, export it to Acrobat, export it from Acrobat to Word and then compare it in Microsoft Word (Office 365) with another file that has been subjected to the same workflow.

Since some stage in 2017 an incompatibility was introduced and this workflow ceased to work.

I have tested this workflow by comparing the Word files produced in Deltaview/Workshare and the comparisons are unstable and unusable, so the problem is not just with Microsoft Word's comparison engine (which works fine with files created within Word).

The issue…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Using the latest Acrobat DC on MacOS Sierra, the only way to add a summary to a table also removes correct, accessible tags.

The only way to access the table summary is to open the Touch Up Reading Order panel, highlight the table in question, and mark it as a table in the TURO panel--even though the table was already correctly tagged and in the correct reading order. After this is done, the user can right click on the table and add a table summary.

However, doing this changes the <table> tag to two nested <sect> tags and removes any…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    We sent you a mail regarding the issue. We haven’t heard back from you since.
    I believe the issue has been resolved for you.
    Please share your concerns if you face any issue in future,

Thanks
    Rachit

5. Merge Data Files Into Spreadsheet

In previous versions I can see "Merge Data Files Into Spreadsheet" option, but in DC Pro in Prepare Form I don't have or can't see that option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After I go to Edit document, crop pages and select the area I'd like to crop, the "set page boxes" dialogue box is too large. It goes from the top of the screen to the bottom. This hides the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons under my taskbar. I have to use the directional keys to highlight the appropriate command and hit enter to select it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Send by email does not work (bug).

In windows 10 pro 64bit and latest Acrobat pro DC it is impossible to send a document via email. It is not abble to connect to the smtp serv er of the 1and1 email service by any plausible setting (SSL/TSL/plain).

Wen I try to do the same with my gmail account it sais it is not possible to compose the email.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. please simplify the overall user experience - as we had it earlier! all new additions might be welcomed by some- however there are also peop

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for Reaching out to us for your concern.
    Could you please let us know the exact issues that you face while using any functionality in Acrobat so that we can work upon that for your simplification ?

Thanks
    Ayush

9. Need to fix this bug: when inserted pages, they are all the same page number as the last page of the original doc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Remove Empty Pages" was a feature in Preflight that has since been removed. What a great option to have, very disappointed with it's removal. Is there another way to identify blank pages using Adobe? Or can this option be added to an account? When working with 1000s of pages, selecting blank pages for deletion is very tedious and costly for the client. I have several users that could utilize this tool.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be inability to stamp a sheet with a keyboard command is mind-boggling.I know I can select the stamps options menu with Command K but from there that is no way with the keyboard to apply the stamp to a page. This dramatically lengthens my workflow when having to apply stamps to multiple sheets in the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Shortcut keys already exist if you have a screen reader enabled. If you could put in tooltips giving us those keys, it would speed up manually tagging files tremendously.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    We escalated the this request to the higher management. We don’t have a plan to provide this feature for now but We have kept it in our radar and would implement it in the near future.

Thanks
    Rachit

13. Every time Windows crashes all the Adobe files that were open get lost. Please tell me how to recover all open files when after restart

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Pratyush Dhoundiyal responded

Hi,

You can always check the recent files you opened, but as designed after system restart Acrobat will not open those files for you by itself.

Thanks

14. dear, it is very frustrating to have to convert fonts to outlines through the process of placing watermark and flattening transparency.
    don't you want to add a simple function for converting fonts to outlines?
    thank you very much

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. this is an very old bug and it's not solved yet even in the newest acrobat pro DC.
    imac 27" is my main screen, eizo 24" rotated to portrait is my second screen. when i trag any pdf to the portraited monitor, the picture jumps stretched. when i drag it back to the imac screen, it shows normal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug: When I go to edit PDF and add web links to a full paged image, the image tilts and causes a white line to appear in the bottom right of the page where the image is no longer covering due to the tilt. Also the entire image will look crooked at this point too. I have to go to Edit > Undo to make it go back. This is weird and very annoying and happens every time I use Edit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Changes are not able to be saved when source or destination folder name of document is changed while editing. Changing folder names is common on Mac OSX and applications typically do not have issues tracking folder name changes while the application and document is open.

1. To reproduce on OSX, open a PDF document and make edits. Change the name of the folder the PDF resides in. Attempt to save changes. Acrobat shows this error "The document could not be saved. The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The error is expected since you are changing the source folder name while the file-inside is in Write-mode.

You can try Save As to not lose any changes.

Just for information, on windows – you cannot change the source folder name while a file, is in write-mode.

18. Sir I am using Adobe acrobat Dc pro version and I have been able to just export three pdf files to word files and it is not working .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Vishal,

We apologize for the issue you faced.
    Could you please help me with the following information to get clarity on the workflow:

→ The Acrobat dot version you are using
    → The OS platform you are on
    → A screenshot of the message that you are getting

Thanks for your patience and continued support to Acrobat.

Regards,
    Adobe Acrobat Team

19. It would be nice if Acrobat was not so cloud dependent, not always needing updating, not always trying to install "helpers" on my computer, etc. Given Adobe's track record with security, I don't want my computer constantly tethered to your mediocre service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. how about being able to sign documents without connecting to a cloud service or being completely disconnected from the internet.. heck I can't sign it when i am fully connected..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Marking the issue as resolved due to no further communication from the user. Please do let us know in case you face any issues in the future.

Regards,
    Sandeep

• Don't see your idea?