Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

721 results found

1. The previous version of Acrobat clearly indicated which fields were fillable by having them highlighted in blue. And now there simply isn't anything, and it's suggested to simply just click and check? Not effective, efficient, or clear especially for forms that are aimed towards less tech savvy people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can no longer send and track documents since the latest update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Since the latest Acrobat update (Build: 19.8.20071.303822), the app briefly "flashes" (launches and quits) at startup. I checked the System Prefs/Login Items, and, as expected, I only see AdobeResourceSynchronizer there so I don't quite understand what is going on. Do you? Otherwise, the app works as advertised (so far). Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Link to Open Document Cloud has gone in Adobe Acrobat for Mac.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I try to "sign" a document, I sometimes get that little circle that just goes round and round. I had no problem with the old version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This new update has taken away the option to be able to extract and email a single PDF from multiple pages. Now you have to save the individual page before it can be emailed.
    Previously I was able to extract a page from a document (multiple pages) that has already been saved on my drive by selecting - organise pages - extract - extract - selecting email icon on the top of the page.
    PLEASE PUT THIS FEATURE BACK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I get this when I try to print a pdf from my Mac using Mohave to an Epson 2650 printer. This also happened on occasion with Sierra. I have been having people fax me the documents but now it is becoming a real problem. I am doing what I've done for years, which is clicking the print icon within the pdf or using the printer from the Acrobat platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I create a "combined pdf" from several files, using Acrobat Pro DC, the first page of the resulting pdf portfolio "forces" one to download Acrobat Reader. I use a Mac and my preferred pdf reader is Preview so I do not then have Acrobat Reader installed on my Mac any longer. Why am I forced to download Reader?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This service operative wasted over an hour of my time. He is not qualified enough to fix simple problems.
    Please view chat on Bomgar and get back to me. He wasted over an hour of my time. Luckily I spoke to someone else and they fixed issue in 15 minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create "Save As" or "Clear Form" for Adobe "Fill & Sign" so that we don't overwrite an original form and have to re-download each time we use the form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. With Acrobat Pro DC v 2018.011.20058, I am editing an existing PDF. Once the document is exported to Word, mixed page orientation occurs, while the page orientation seems the same across the document within Acrobat. Steps to reproduce: open the attached PDF and export to Word. Platform Windows 10

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to add page numbers to a file of photos and be able to print them as a contact sheet with the numbers just next to each thumbnail.

The file I'm printing is of an attack where someone wrenched the phone out of my hand so for a lot of the video it's impossible to tell which way is up.

A time and date stamp would also be very useful, as I'm preparing this for a court hearing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. With Flash/Animate for years, I've had trouble with nested animations. In order to use the nesting to its full potential, and for organization, I will animate small pieces in nested animations (Flash) and am now trying to use pre-Composite groups on the main composition (AfterEffects). For multiple items, and for many nested animations, it's extremely difficult to create a uniform animation when I can't see what's happening in the Main Composition/ Timeline while in the nested animation or pre-composite. A feature to allow you to see what happens in the Main Timeline while working on these smaller pieces would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please fix the tab order. When it's set to structure, the document does not tab sequentially from left to right. When trying to correct this in the order panel, everything jumps around on it's own as you move fields. It's extremely frustrating!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice if the Adobe Document Cloud extension for SharePoint enabled PDF forms to be interactive and fillable as they are by default in IE. At our company, we use a lot of pdf forms daily that are interactive/fillable/submittable/printable, etc. This kind of functionality only works if our users are in IE. But not all users use IE. We want the same functionality to exist in Chrome/other browsers for a seamless experience. Please add some functionality to this extension that allows these forms to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If you add a pdf link in word it will not be accessible when you CONVERT the document to pdf. BUT if you create a pdf using the word file, the links created in the word document will be accessible. My request is that you make the hyperlinks accessible through pdf conversion as well. MEANING, please have the accessible when you file>>save as >> pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to be able to disable this "share feedback" feature in our environment, I don't want users to see this for our enterprise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. for some reason when I have inserted a drawing and then inserted a call out over this drawing to identify things for my clients, when I create a PDF it either doesn't show the arrow correctly, or covers up areas with a blank spot. it has never done this before, it doesn't do it all the time either, even in the same document some will be exactly as they are represented in word, others not. makes my reports look very amateurish

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Keith

Given other high priority items, we have decided to not fix this issue.
    As a workaround, you can un-check the preference to upload to Document cloud and convert the file locally itself.
    Here are the steps:

Open Acrobat
    Go to Tools > Create PDF > Single file
    click on “Select a file”
    In the file picker dialog, select the Word file and uncheck the preference " Use Adobe Create PDF cloud service"
    click on Open

and then create the PDF

Hope this helps!

Thanks
    Tanvi

19. I automate my work tagging PDFs for accessibility whenever possible. To do this, I use KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS -- either with a programmable keyboard or a program like Automate. I use Mac and Windows. Mac has a Paste and Paste Child feature in the Tags Panel which is great. Windows needs this!! I want to search for a string and tag it. If I could get back to the Advanced Search window on the Mac I would be all set. On Windows I can Alt Tab to the Advanced Search window. I cannot "get back" to Advanced Search on the Mac…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want scanned documents to be searchable, and I want people to be able to copy/paste text from the documents, but I don't want them to be able to edit that text. I cannot find a setting that allows that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Scanning and OCR  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?