Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10536 results found

1. How can we tell Acrobat to automatically sign the user in? Right now, when the user opens Acrobat the first time, they're asked to sign in, click "sign in with an enterprise ID", type their email address, etc. before they can actually use the SSO piece.

Our users log on to their PCs with the same identity the federated ID will use. Is there a registry key or deployment option we can set that will attempt to sign in with the logged in user's identity? We're trying to make this as seamless as possible for our users.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New design is TERRIBLE. Where is the ribbon? Where are the display tools.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How exactly does the new layout improve productivity by changing and moving EVERYTHING, no instead of going to and clicking on exactly what I need when I need it I have to look around, search, or point and pray to see if I get what I want.

This new layout is complete garbage and was busy work by someone to justify their job, it did not improve productivity at all, it hampered it.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My Acrobat Pro DC opens automatically when I boot my Mac.
    Each time I have to close the annoying start-up screen where the last documents are displayed. I don’t need it! Please provide an option again to disable this feature as it where in past versions of Acrobat. Thank you.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I don't know how this happened, but I exported a print out of a web page that was sized at 8.5x11 as a PDF, and when I opened the PDF in Adobe DC, somehow the page size turned into 13.17x16.78, and now when I print the PDF, it cuts out everything on the page that is outside of the 8.5x11 paper size. I have been trying and trying to just resize the PDF to 8.5x11, but I can't find this feature anywhere - and I've really been looking hard! So if there was a way you could add a feature…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Open a PDF document with Arabic content.

2. This PDF was generated from InDesign CC2017. Arabic fonts used is a good True Type and OpenType fonts. Macintosh 10.11.2 / Acrobat DC Build: 15.23.20056.213124

3. When exporting to MS Office format, we expect to have a decent conversion as we see with PDFs that has English content.

4. I opened resulted Word document in MS. Word on Windows, Text Edit on Mac, Apple Preview. The result varies, but generally Arabic text doesn't convert properly, most words scrambled and fragmented.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Someone, if not many people should be fired. Everything I use in my PAID SUBSCRIPTION is now more difficult

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like to revert to the previous version of Acrobat - the new version is NOT better - more confusing!

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Form endlessly blinks, the text does not show properly as you are typing, very slow if you try to suffer through and use it anyway (color wheel appears after a few clicks). This is only an issue on my new MacBook Pro (M1 with Big Sur). My 2015 iMac with Catalina does not have the same issue.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I almost got a heart attack. I was working on a pdf, then I opened a new document and the Acrobat interface was completely different.

I use Acrobat every day and the new interface is too different from the old one. Tools are difficult to find because they have been placed somewhere else.

I definitely don't have time to learn how to use a new software. I didn't not appreciate to be face to this suddent change without any warning.

It would be better to give user the option to customize the left and right pannels. If it's already possible,…

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My business requires signature of multiple documents in various places and I'm required to sign hundreds of these documents near deadlines that occur throughout the year. Having the ability to open multiple documents at once to then quickly click to certify AND sign ALL signature fields placed in ALL open documents with only a few clicks would eliminate a lot of time I currently spend having to click through each signature field of each document.

While a batch signature functionality exists, the true efficiency of batch signing does not exist in the current Adobe functionality. Having to manually click through…

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Since updating to Acrobat Pro DC (version 2017.012.20098), I cannot individually copy arrow, line, rectangle, or oval shapes (with or without accompanying comments) from one PDF and paste them into another PDF. As an editor, I use these tools all day to mark corrections and I regularly have the need to carry over unaddressed/outstanding edits to the next version of the project. Without the ability to simply copy and paste, I have to redo a lot of work—losing efficiency and opening up room for error. Please restore this fundamental function!

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The latest page layout is so confusing. Why did you do this to us?! It's one thing to update looks and add/subtract features. But you swapped sides. Now all editing tools are on the left and navigation (bookmarks etc.) are on the right. Why do this? That just slows us down and confuses us when we are used to it being editing on the right and navigation on the left. There doesn't seem to be a purpose in swapping them except to torment us. Perhaps you can add a preference in settings where we can make the layout as we…

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For a long time now I have noticed a peculiar bug that only sometimes rears its head. By now I'm pretty sure it is a bug and not something I'm doing wrong, as I've had this same issue appear in multiple AcroForms that I have made, all with different content.

What happens is illustrated well with the screen recording I made, see the attached file.

How to reproduce:

• This is with an AcroForm drop-down field that has about 200 entries.
    • This drop-down field has the options "Allow user to enter custom text" and "Commit selected value immediately" selected.…

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Congratulations on complicating something that should be really straight forward. At least make everything editable, so I can keep the buttons I use more as shortcuts. The pages navigator and zoom being on the right side is just plain stupid.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. DC Pro is very flash with some nice fearures. However, It is extremely frsutrating that it is not possible to open more than one tool bar at a time. For example - it is not unusual to want to edit AND comment - as this requires two tool bars for access to the different tools, there is a slow and annoying requirement to close and open tool bars when trying to edit and comment on work . Please consider reviewing. This was so much more efficient in Acrobat 10. thanks

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PLEASE....please.....don't ever disable or fail to support the "Disable New Acrobat" in View. The new interface is awful and there is no real support for it. Took me a half-hour to figure out "find and replace" and still didn't get it to work well. Stamps are in a bad place.

All ok as long as this isn't forced on us until a LARGE volume of help and online answers to questions builds up...like in 2026.

Carl Hartmann, Attorney
    carl@carlhartmann.com

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I know how to access my invoices but it is a hassle, time consuming and easy to forget.

Please send me my invoices by email automatically.

I shouldn't have to log into my creative cloud account, find my latest invoice and click an email me button. Creative Cloud should send me my invoice automatically.

Adobe is able to send me tips, marketing information and other rubbish automatically but the one thing I want, it can't do.

The people reviewing these messages seem to think it is smart to ignore requests by many hundreds of people or even to merge it…

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like the ability to receive email notifications when we are reaching our limit of purchased Adobe DC licenses or Adobe Sign transactions so we can purchase more. We use Azure Sync to provision licenses to users so we don't login to the Adobe Admin Console on a daily basis and need a way to be alerted via email when we are low on licenses or transactions.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Expandable fields in Acrobat DC/Pro is a necessity especially since users are not able to print all text content from scrollable field boxes. LiveCycle is transitioning out to Adobe Experience manager and this feature should be included within Acrobat DC/Pro in order to provide a smooth transition. It is a feature request that I've seen on message boards for quite a few years. Please take this into consideration.

Thank you!

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?