Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10700 results found

1. This is insane, letters disappear constantly, any idea how I can fix it? I use Adobe DC and win10

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I used to deskew in Adobe Acrobat Pro whenever I OCR'ed a document. And the deskewing worked so well: every page would be rotated a tiny amount and usually the improvement was noticeable.

In Adobe Acrobat DC (on macOS 10.15.7), the "Recognize Text" function no longer performs deskewing. So I OCR and deskew using the "Enhance" function under Scan & OCR:

Scan & OCR > Enhance > Scanned Document > Deskew

However it doesn't seem to work. Although the Deskew feature is turned on in Filters under Settings, when I run Enhance, it doesn't actually deskew. (And worse, unless I…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello,

I would like to see an update to the ADMX/ADM files for Adobe DC and other versions. It is a little bit of a hassle to try and find all the features and what can be done from an administrative space by looking through pages and trying to think of what we want and what can be done. The ADMX files that I was provided by support are really out of date and do not have things like turning off cloud storage. This could easily be done via some ADMX files, but since those are not updated with possible…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently this is possible through workarounds, but it would be nice if Acrobat natively supported embedding the fonts used in forms, so when users type in the form field, their typed text appears in the designated font face.

(This essentially means bringing Acrobat up to par with online web-based HTML forms with embedded fonts using CSS.)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a decades user of Adobe products (think dongle for AE), as myself and many other Boomers enter retirement, but still are doing some gfx/imaging type work, offering a Senior discount for life long users would be most appreciated.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When saving a PDF, increase the list of last used directories to more than 5.
    Save To Recent Folder

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please support case-sensitive file systems. I have a requirement to use case-sensitive file systems, including the boot partition on my MacBook Pro. The only software that I cannot use is Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, and Photoshop. I see this issue has been going on for over five years. Please fix this. Otherwise, I just won't be buying/subscribing to Adobe products.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As an organisation we receive many PDF documents which are centrally stored within SharePoint. We have a requirement to read and provide comments on the content from a multi-user base, i.e. we need the ability to collaborate on a single PDF where all Users can read and write comments on the same PDF document, plus all edits are saved centrally. Essentially can Adobe provide the same collaboration tools as Microsoft does with Office 365?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My adobe acrobat pro is paid by a company who requires me to write a report for them (paid per document) while my adobe photography plan is personal subscription.

It's not easy to switch between accounts in Photoshop but worse in Adobe Acrobat. If you are currently login with your other account. the options are only: "Buy, Try for free, or Quit." Why there isn't "sign in with different account" or at least an option to sign out>> sign-in as in Photoshop welcome page?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When trying to export a PDF with Hebrew to PowerPoint the text is inverted. Any chance that it would be fixed soon?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I do a lot of pdf commenting, and I use a stylus/pen on a touch screen laptop to make this easier. The problem is that once I turn on the highlighter tool, I can't use my finger to scroll through the document, because Acrobat doesn't distinguish between the finger input and the stylus input. So I have to manually switch back and forth between the highlight tool and the arrow tool. Most other touch-capable PDF programs distinguish between finger input and stylus input, allowing you to scroll through the document with your finger and then highlight as needed. Is there…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The Main screan for Adobe Cloud needs a dark mode its 2020

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I Adobe Acrobat Pro XI the Filename Suffix was adjusted to (_Signed) when Saving an applied Signature to Document. This new document was automatically available a a SAVE AS version with the Signed Suffix. This allowed easy differentiation between original and signed document. This useful feature seems to be missing from Acrobat DC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

14. Need to be able to remove sensitive information (such as tax file numbers) from forms and other documents after they have been signed but before they are uploaded into a CRM because of privacy issues. We still may need to send the signed original documents (i.e. no redaction) to product providers to be actioned.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The blue prompt box that says "Your last session ended abruptly. Click here to reopen the PDFs from the last session." comes up whenever I have closed a PDF and reopen another, regardless of how long it was open, how much of it I scrolled through, etc. It is driving me bonkers. Please add an option to turn the prompt off. If I had closed it by accident I would just reopen the file directly, I don't need to be prompted by the viewing program.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support & Optimize Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader for Linux Distros

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I don't understand why the icons in the top toolbar have to be so big and there appears to be no option to show labels. It's frustrating to have to hover over each one to figure out what it's for.

Icons alone don't work for everybody. I've worked in Adobe products since PageMaker and the move toward stylized, cryptic icons makes me feel like suddenly I'm not welcome anymore.

Creative cloud gets in the way of my workflow. It always wants more of my attention than I want to give it - too many clicks, form over function, and fewer…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Bahasa Indonesia language. It is the 10th most spoken language in the world!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How TF can you not allow undo ANYWHERE in ANY application! The year is 2020! Why are computers great? Many reasons. One of the biggest? UNDO.

WHY CAN I NOT UNDO WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE FILLING A DOC IN FILL + SIGN MODE, WHEN I'M THE CREATOR OF THE DOCUMENT?! Every time I try to use Adobe's half-assed software (Premiere [the worst of all], Audition, Acrobat), I want to pull my f&*%ing hair out because you fools either altogether left out a VERY common and important feature, or you included a broken version of it! And when I say…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I start filling pdf and it uses one font. Then I use some of this letters (č,ć,š,ž,etc.) and it changes font to some other. I dont care what font i use, but i look like ****** sending filled pdfs with 2 fonts. I dont want to use 2 fonts. please help

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback. We are looking into it and inform you in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

• Don't see your idea?