Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

598 results found

1. Using the February 9th version of Adobe Acrobat DC, when I try to add a signature from image in Fill and Sign the image is pixelated and blurry. When I do this on the document cloud, the image is full resolution. Can you fix the bug on the Fill & Sign tool so that we can insert images as signatures at full resolution on the desktop app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. Can you please provide the below details :

1. Was it working correctly before the Feb 9th Upgrade?
    2 Your OS details.
    3. What kind of image are you working on? Eg : PNG, BMP etc.
    4. It will be great if you can share a sample image with us.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

2. I want to report a bug in the read-out loud feature of Acrobat Pro DC. I’m using a Mac (Mojave), and I have already set its accessibilty options to my favorite system voice and speaking rate. I thought I’d have a PDF doc read out aloud while I work on some graphics. The default voice was meh-next-to-terrible, so I looked under preferences for an option to change voice. I found it and was happy to find a long list of available voices, including the ones I already have installed on my computer. So I selected my favorite voice and tried…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Thank you for connecting with us. I understand your concern here. Currently we have to select the voice from Preferences and then check the voice on pdf.
    Also we have kept this request in our radar. We currently do not have any plan to implement it but you may see it in future releases.

Thanks
    Rachit

3. As we need to put company stamp on big documents having 100+ pages so we had made an image file and added in Fill & sign section but since it doesn't have option to insert the stamp on all pages of documents it results in time taking job.
    So, i request you to look out for solution & add the required update in the Acrobrat DC

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My Adobe Acrobat Pro DC crashes when I export a PDF to JPEG. I'm on version 20.006.20042.Windows 10.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WHEN SIGNED FILES ARE SEARCH UNDER MANAGE WE ARE UNABLE TO FIND THEM. WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO FIND THEM MANUALLY WITH THE DATE IF SIGNATURE

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I receive this error message when I select File -> Compress PDF.

I currently have Adobe Acrobat Standard DC installed on a computer running Windows 10.

I have used this feature to compress numerous other PDFs made from documents that contain text and images. I'm not sure why this feature has found a problem with the images. It would be nice if the error message also included suggestions on how to fix the problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multiple Tab Visibility
    - please make the active tab a different color than the inactive tables;
    - please add a keyboard shortcut to swtich between tabs [ctrl-PgUp/PgDn]

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to concern.
    1) This is already implemented. The active tab already appears in a different color w.r.t the Rest of the Tabs. Please see the attached snapshot

2) This can be achieved using Ctrl+T and Shift+Ctrl+T to move ahead and back in tabs respectively.

Let me know if that helps.

-Ayush

9. After I fill in and sign the document, it won't save. The circle just spins forever until I eventually give up. Now I have to physically print the document and then scan it in, very frustrating and costing me time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. In order to better understand the issue can you please provide the following details:

1. Version of your Acrobat.
    2. Are you observing the continuous circle on the save dialog or somewhere else? It will be great if you can share a screenshot.

Regards,
    Sandeep

10. Latest DC, scanning crashes in idrsocr15.dll and if I try to edit a scanned PDF. Scanned PDF and event log entry attached.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The popups aligned to the edge of the document make interface difficult to use, is there a way to open without it? Have it turned off but get pdfs from others and it's very very hard to use, to see the comments without opening a huge window, then I have to try to see it and the window I'm editing at the same time. Please make a way to set these inside so I can see them. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A select feature is needed to choose to automatically hide bookmark bar and anything else the user wants to customise

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We have lost the ability to rotate signature. I use to insert over my professional stamp

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. It will be great if you could provide some more information :

1. Version of your Acrobat.
    2. Version of your OS.
    3. What are the exact steps you are performing?

Regards,
    Sandeep

14. In versions before Acrobat Pro DC you could scroll through advanced search results with the down arrow. Now you must select and click on the entry, a HUGE time waster and annoying step backward in Acrobat's functionality.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When exporting to excel, there is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH wrong formatting specifically with merging cells or entering an entire page from the pdf file into cells A1 - A5 that are merged and centered with text wrapped.

Can the pdf exporter to excel actually work so if I have a pdf file with a report that is a table 10 columns by 20 rows actually go into excel the same way and not end up being 15 columns and 8 rows due to all the excel cells merging.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The dropdown "Find" window used to search documents for keywords is always a problem — it slows down scrolling to an annoyingly low level. Please put the "Find" window in the bar of the program interface to alleviate the scrolling problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you’re facing issues with Find tool. Could you please tell me more about the workflow that you’re performing while using the Find tool?

Thanks
    Adobe Acrobat DC Team

17. I have a monthly subscription for Acrobat Professional several of my computers at my business. I have the creative cloud software installed on my system and ir is open and running. Whenever I launch a pdf document when Acrobat is closed, the program opens then freezes for 15 seconds or so while I think the stupid thing is retrieving my subscription for the 1000th today. I don't care about your piracy concerns. I do care that you are wasting my time multiple times per day by having your program freeze for a ******** reason. You should make the program operate…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not having a subtraction option in the Text Field Properties reduces the value of the calculate function. The current "workaround" of inputting a negative number to allow for addition is a poor alternative.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Megha Jain responded

Hi Gary

You can either use a custom JavaScirpt calculation or the simplified field notation calculation, if your field names follow the required convention, with the “-” operator you will be able to perform subtraction.

However, we value your suggestion/ideas and we will have the engineering notified. Should we need more information inregard to this, we shall connect with you
    Thank you for your patience.

19. I tried to export a PDF to Excel in order to capture and manipulate the data without having to retype it. When I did so, the resulting Excel document was unreadable and the formatting was off. I have several files like this that I need to extract the data from. I have Acrobat Pro for Mac. I'm using osSierra version 10.12.6. Please see the attached PDF and resulting Excel output file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chantal Smith,

The attached PDF is already an OCRed file whose output is incorrect. Try to copy and paste the text from the PDF file. It contains garbage values.

Please provide non-OCRed file for this issue.

Regards,
    Akanksha Garg
    Adobe Acrobat Team

20. The Adobe PDFMaker Add In does not work in Office 2019. The add in appears on the Add In list but when checked, nothing happens. This needs to be active in Office 2019

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?