Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

Acrobat Reader for Android

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

460 results found

1. When will Adobe acrobat app and all Adobe apps will be supported by icons auto theming for android 13 and 12?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am not able to share a pdf file with multiple contacts on WhatsApp by clicking on "share copy".

Device - Pixel 6
    OS - 13
    API Level - 33

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The world's best sushi restaurants stand out because of their dedication to quality and realism. They use only the newest and most elevated-grade components, which are carefully sourced from authorized suppliers. They also employ highly skilled chefs who have mastered the standard techniques of sushi preparation, such as selecting and cutting fresh seafood, shaping sushi rice, and creating intricate garnishes. All these are some major reasons that the best restaurant stands out in the world.
    If you want more information then you can visit this link: https://www.triphippies.com/all-you-can-eat-sushi/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Labour takeoff is one of the most core components by any construction company. These companies while undertaking any project need to take in account the labor takeoff which means the number of labor needed for the particular work with the estimated cost. These companies also undertake 3D fabrication drawings along with the labor takeoff for better execution. Thus, approach them for assessing the labor and accurate drawings.
    Visit: https://www.prozus.com/services/built-drawing-services/

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Do you think you’re looking for an instant solution for troubleshooting the QuickBooks Banking Error Code 102? Browse this blog; here, you will find the important helpful steps to fix the error code 102 in QuickBooks. Implement the methods one by one as per suggestions on this blog. If you can't fix this error according to the given scenarios, you will need to call on the number you suggested in this blog. Expert Accountants help you to sort out the problem instantly. For more detailed information visit- https://www.deviantart.com/accountingassist/journal/What-does-error-code-102-QuickBooks-Online-mean-941764668

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat on Android is unable to print barcodes. They come out as solid rectangles. The same issue is not occuring when printing barcode from graphic file. Please fix this

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Printing from Acrobat Android to a Canon printer using Canon print services. The printed document doesn't respect the printable margins of the printer. The printout gets chopped off at the edges. On my PC, there's a setting to control that; but I can't see any way to do that using my phone.

I opened the PDF in Acrobat Mobile and printed it to Canon Print Services. It still clipped the edges of the page.

If I print the same file from my Windows PC, Adobe automatically scales it to 94%. That works perfectly. I can't find any way to scale…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix solstice way

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So since i cant seem to get thru filing complaints.

I have an amazing idea, instead of taking a name that has been LONG GONE why not induce a pseudonim/change name option so people who are uncomfortable with the displayed name can CHANGE it to their preference/actual name. It would probably help A LOT of people inclusing me who has been sending reports of this every once in a while.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I cannot print any PDF that has changes restricted (no password to open) with 256-bit security. The PDFs were created with Adobe Acrobat Pro CC, but I get an error when trying to print that states "Printing not allowed by author". The same secured file prints fine on my desktop and in iBooks, just not in the Adobe Acrobat Reader Android app.

I don't understand how Adobe could allow this, our company creates PDF tutorials that have been secured with 256-bit encryption for almost 10 years now. This is really hurting our business, any help would be appreciated.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Using Adobe 22.8.1.23587 for Android a Samsung A40.
    I use the voice reader a lot, as it is allows me to multi task and read or skim read long documents.
    But, the voice reader (she) is not ideal.
    She is incapable of reading text in boxes in a way that acknowledges the correct order (I appreciate that this is a pretty advanced expectation).
    She often mispronounces correctly spelt words. Including saying the names of punctuation marks that are part of words.
    Not saying lists properly, including noticing the difference between A) & '... a ...'.
    Occasionally jumping to the next…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. McAfee antivirus is software which is designed to detect and remove viruses and other malware from the computer and other devices. It is the virus protection software which is used to secure your computers, laptops and other electronic devices. McAfee antivirus is a code that finds and removes all kinds of infection known as the virus. McAfee antivirus scans your device on regular basis for all viruses and https://mcafee.activateyourproductskey.com/

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have paid for a subscription and still the features are not unlocking.....can I get my money back

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There are some incredible places around the world that most people have never heard of as a destination. Some of the most incredible experiences you could have would be to travel to these places and explore them. You might be surprised by what you find, and the views you get from some of the most unexpected places.
    Here is the list of best travel locations:
    Great Barrier Reef in Australia,
    Amazon Rainforest in South America,
    Arctic islands in the Arctic Ocean.
    Las Grutas de tolantongo in Mexico, etc.
    For more information on the best travel destinations, please visit: https://www.triphippies.com/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It seems that the Adobe Acrobat Reader app {Android ed. (com.adobe.reader)} is still not officially available via Google's Play Store in Gy?

If so, this is probably due to some app feature(s) not being supported for my country, such as in-app subscription capability which Google (unlike Apple) doesn't support in Gy, necessitating resort to alternative / manual means of installing the app and thereby {among other issues} losing the convenience of the Play Store's automatic app updates.

However, other companies with similar Android apps {esp. those normally offering in-app subscriptions}, have nevertheless managed to make them available in Gy's Play…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Are you aware of the account payable and receivable process? Statutory compliance is the transaction of amounts owed by or to the company. HR alludes to the legal system an association should comply with in managing its workers. Keeping a flawless compliance record can help your business in numerous ways. It can work with business extension inside the country since you make entrust with the public authority. It also tells that you know the best way to treat your representatives well by complying with work regulations. Labour Compliance will help to know about the law made for labour. Allsec technologies…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please improve search function, it takes lots of time to search,old update was quick in searching but updated version takes very long time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Steel detailing services is a well-detailed drawings that explain steel erectors and fabricators, a detailed guideline for a stable steel framework. They are one of the most crucial services offered by every detailing company to make sustainable structure for the years to come. They offer extraordinary structural steel detailing services with ample drawings that explain every specification and location of the steel component that has to be placed within the entire structure. Thus, obtain these services for remarkable structures.
    Visit: https://prozteel.com/structural-steel-detailing/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multiple files are unable to delete, the list shown from when search was made.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is no clearation of data when we uninstall the app after re-installing of app all data is back.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?