Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When I try to save to Document Cloud states ERROR NOT Connected to internet

When I try to save a pdf to document cloud it states "ERROR not connected to internet check your settings." I am connected to internet so I dont know what to do since there are no settings.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PDF files are not sending through Facebook Messenger

Dear Adobe Reader administrator,

The issue of not sending PDF files through Facebook messenger is not related to facebook messenger udapte but I'm pretty sure this issue is related to new update of PDF because when I got a new update of PDF the option to send PDF file through android mobile is suddenly disappear and still the issue exists as I reinstall Pdf, check for another company mobile like Samsung, Nokia etc all have same issue that they could not send any Pdf file to Facebook messenger due to this new update of PDF. Kindly fix my issue soon.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. password change

I simply need to know how to change my adobe account password. That's all!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Share option greyed out

I got to Share a Adobe document and the option is greyed out just barely readable (See attached screenshot)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Student Loan Forgiveness

I cannot access my account That has important files

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Logging In/Out Bug

I have the newest version and was hoping that this would be fixed with it. If I leave the app for even a second, I get logged out and the app treats me as a new person after logging in (showing tutorial, etc). I've used this app for years now, and originally I could have left the app for days and still be able to pick up where I left off. Now, I answer a call and have to completely start over. If this isn't fixed soon, you're going to lose a loyal customer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. search text in multiple pdf at one click

I have multiple file related to same subject and i find some word in these, but i dont know in which document my text is available.

so i want a option in moble app for search in multiple pdf in one click

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Will help create a better app for household women on budget and or running a business from home all reciepts for the business all expenses

Scanning file all reciepts for the housewife from home or a working woman with children to maintaine working at home while have a expense account ledger of expenses and receipts copies and the normal woman with no children on a fixed income spending money in the wrong areas of un necessary products and capture copies of all reciepts they came out with this new paper in if heat or water hit is will be water mark and if you had cash they cant read the reciepts CVS, WALMART MANY STORES ARE **** THIS SO YOU THROW THEM AWAY THEY THINK…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Very urgent.

Please make it possible to attach pictures (passports) on pdf files and save.
    I urgently need this feature.
    Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cannot save any PDF's onto Pixelbook device

No option to save onto device folder handicaps ability to attach files to emails.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add color option to Fill & Sign signature

It would be nice to be able to draw a signature in blue ink rather than black ink only in the Fill I Sign window.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please make EPUB,DJVU file readable and always on display while reading

Make sure we can read all the formats of ebooks available....
    This would be the best reader app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Turkish character problem

Can display correctly via andorid phone . but when i try to print turkish character corrupt.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. pdf with multimedia files inserted do not work on android

hi
    i have created a pdf with an audio file inserted using acrobat dc pro.
    when i try to use it on android with acrobat's standar app for read pdf files, i can not listen my audio text inserted into the pdf.
    If i use dropbox pdf reader all work fine.
    Is it a bug or is there a way to resolve this problem?
    Many thanks.
    Attached an example.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tlivingston50@gmail.com

Make instructions Easier for download of e-mail accounts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Search engine

When i searchfor a word inside a file, it took a while. Some times the screen goes off after few seconds while the searching process is ongoing, so i tap/touch the screen to keep it running but adope cancels the search. I tried to stop to keep the search running but it always canceled. Even if i let the screen went off the search stops.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Chuwii 12 android 5.1 not workimg

Hello does not work on chuwi 12 / android 5.1 : each time I try to open a PDF the app closes and sends error report.please help

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Turkhis Language problem.

Türkçe karakter desteği yok. Görüntülemede ğ karakteri çıkmıyor.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base