Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fwd: Attention: Leonards

Draft of MOU/NCNDA AGREEMENT, between the prospective buyers and facilitators, for outright purchase of 2wo numbers VESSELS, Namely;
    (1) MT KING DAVID.
    (2) MT EMMANUEL.

This was prepared by Mr Leonard Gere, one of the facilitators on a buyers side.

Forwarded by me
    Dozie.
    ---------- Forwarded message ---------
    Date: Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 15:33
    Subject: Re: Response to your letter of offer for outright purchase of 2nos. Vessels, namely MT KING DAVID & MT EMMANUEL. Your response awaits with pleasures. My Humble Regards. from:Ifeka Dozie Merrick
    To: Ifeka Chidinma <ifekadozieobosi@gmail.com>

SALES AND…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tile View

Option to view files in a grid (tile view) not just in a list
    Better file navigation, saves time (I find it hard to scroll all the way down to search for a file. With a feature like this, I dont always have to organize lots of files in folders just to see them faster.)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If i open a file no option mention delete file

Please provide a option to delete a file if i open a file in acrobat reader.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Old songs

Old songs

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Browsing via file folders

My opening window listscefery file i have, regardless of topic. On the card they are organized into folders. Please enable the reader to show me the folders so that i can more quickly find what i am looking for.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. App not working

Adobe lightroom cc editing features is not working on my gionee A1 phone

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. NEED A RENAME FUNCTION!!!

The following is the name of a file that got downloaded:

emiudnfffiqmameainpwf8m9ogxvxu-optimized-pub.pdf.

It sure would be nice to RENAME this file with a title that actually is descriptive. 5 months from now I wouldn't be able to remember what the heck this filename pertains to. The filename should be "Bond Guide.pdf." and as you can see by the attached screenshot I have other files that would also need to be renamed.

Please add a rename function to the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add ability to increase or decrease font sizes, specially when reading on a mobile

Increasing the font size and subsequent adjustment of paragraph will greatly aid reading on a mobile

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Better file management under Acrobat mobile

Please add a feature for the files to be viewable as an icon that represents the internal content such as the title page of the PDF on the app for android platform. I know you guys collude with Apple to make sure your apps and other programs work better on their platform that the Pc/android equivalent, and all your adverts are on Apple products(C'mon, its really obvious guys. All of your tutorials on youtube and most media in other places that advertise Adobe products on a machine or device is always an apple product.)
    Anywho, please make management of pdfs…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dark mode

Dark mode
    Actually dark modemail at current is only available for pdf or documents but if there is night mode for total app night readers can easily read in night time also

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multi delete

After selecting multiple pdf files, there should be option to delete all selected files in a single stroke

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dark Mode

Reading at nights can be hectic without dark mode

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pdf thumbnail in android

Please enable pdf thumbnail in android devices to see the front page of the pdf to understand that pdf file with out opening it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Manually change widths of screen

I would like to be able to change the columns of the screen so I have more space for the title of a file. I am not so interested in the amount of mb's or stuff like that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add m features & lower cost has priced to increase clients.

Offer multiple options at lower price points that meet the individual needs of everyone. We are not all the same.
    Better yet, just lower the price. $20 is a yearly subscription, not monthly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base