Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increased Functionality on Android (Buttons & Photos)

Key issues involve the functionality of buttons and the ability to take photos directly, within the form.

When developing a form on Adobe Pro you should be able to expect buttons created and the ability to access photos or take photos in the form would be transferable to an android platform.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. IDEA: Integrated & automated stopwatch within the app.

If there will be an integrated stopwatch right inside the app which will be automatic- will start when the app will open & will stop when the app goes into baground or, got closed. By this way I'll be able to calculate the total study time easily than the traditional rough time calculation.

And there will be stats about how many hours I studied, on a daily basis & if there will be an option to set goals about daily reading of fixed hours & with Google calender integration, it'll be all in one app for study.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. flash player install fails in chrome on debian stretch

system is Debian stretch. desktop LXDE browser chrome
    downloaded and opened flashplayerppapilinux.x8664
    no such directory /usr/lib/adobe-flashpugin. Created one and move all files to this directory. Rebooted
    started chrome and opened bridgebase.com. Tried to log in to my account
    Login failed with message flashplayer required.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Adobe Flash Player for Android

Why your have removed Flash Player for Android from Play Store?
    Please, evelope it.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Transfer

How do I transfer my adobe reader from my tablet to my mobile phone

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. form field protection

Hello there,

I've created a pdf file including form field and use the protection option (print ok, no extracting file, Acrobat 7.0 and lower versions) with a password.

It works perfectly on PC with Adobe Acrobat Reader.

But when I'm using my smartphone or my tablet (while using the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application), the field forms are not active.
    We cannot write, that's "blocked".

I've asked help on the Adobe forums, but they redirected me there.

Thank you in advance.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In search option there must be sorting optio .so we can sort our documents by size name date etc.its highly required features for android ap

In search option there must be sorting optio .so we can sort our documents by size name date etc.its highly required features for android ap

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Regarding night mode

Sir, I want say that pls provide multiple color night reading light mode because black &white combination is not comfortable&not feel like as a originally. I faced that problem so I give you this suggestion .Pls be update this issuein early time .

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add color option to Fill & Sign signature

It would be nice to be able to draw a signature in blue ink rather than black ink only in the Fill I Sign window.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Font Change for Mobile

Please add fonts too the mobile side of Adobe (iphone&android) My boss requires a specific type of font used on ALL things done incoming/outgoing from the office. With supervisors being in multiple states and using mobile versions this makes following the bosses requests hard.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add an option to link Microsoft OneDrive Account

You recently added a Google Drive account link feature, and that is awesome, but why not add an option to link our Microsoft OneDrive account too? I'll be very happy if you do that! :-)

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Search rtl (right to left) Languages issue

When I want to search artl language the search results are exactly about the inversed text I searched.
    For example l search 102 and the app searches for 201.but this example was in Eng. but my really searching Language was a right to left Language.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Highlight in reader mode

Want to highlight in reader mode .it's urgently needed as I often read research articles and I need to highlight them

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please improve the sign in issue

I am trying to sign in into adobe but the sign in page is not opening and it is loading only and not displaying page i have tried many time

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe DC Pro on Android platform

Hi. Its very strange that Adobe is not developing an Android platform for Adobe DC pro to make it possible for us, your customers, to edit, change and create PDFs on our android tabletts, not just on usual PC and Mac desktop as it is now. It´s 2019. actually and more and more people are travelling with their Pads or Tabletts without their PCs or Mac´s . The future is in Android and OS and not in Windows and Mac´s that are on the way to go to history. Can you give us a hope at least,

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base