Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. password change

I simply need to know how to change my adobe account password. That's all!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign in

Why it doesn't sign in with google????

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Open & Saving

I have trouble saving to document cloud & also opening files. I would like to be able to save to folders & open w/out having to be online. And when saving it to a folder, the doc should be removed from original spot to only show up where it was saved. Otherwise it's just cluttered up & hard to find anything.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to add image into the image field on a mobile device.

In an editable pdf, an image can be added into the image field on a laptop, but not on a mobile device.
    This feature is needed when filling out an editable pdf on a mobile device while not in my office.
    I fill out an ergonomics assessment checklist (on editable pdf) at an employees workstation. The check boxes work fine, but when I try to add a picture into the image field, nothing happens. Works fine on laptop, but not mobile.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. email address change!

ISHOULD be able to my email address!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. adobe pdf reader crashes always while I hightight or edit the doc

adobe pdf reader crashes always while I hightight or edit the doc

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. copy-pasting "fi" fails every time.

I use Acrobat mostly to read articles I'm going to cite. Whenever I copy+paste from an article no instance of "fi" makes it to the destination.
    Example:
    The sentence "the state of the field" will be pasted as "the state of the eld".

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Search not working. Version 17.3.1.176958

Search not working. Version 17.3.1.176958

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Annotation

Improve annotation by providing options like eraser and ink drawing options like Stylus & finger and use only stylus.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adobe Acrobat Reader Android app feedback

Adobe Acrobat reader android app icon on play store is not following the below Google play app icon design specifications. App icon edges should not be rounded. Google Play Store dynamically applies corner radius. This ensures consistency when the icon is resized across different UI layouts. For more information, please check the below links and attachment.

Google Play app icon design specifications

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2019/03/introducing-new-google-play-app-and.html

https://developer.android.com/google-play/resources/icon-design-specifications

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. some txt pdf cannot search, comment cannot search

adobe acrobat reader version: 19.4.0.9813
    Android version: 9
    XiaoMi Cell Phole MIUI OS version: 10.3.1.0(PEBCNXM)

Question:
    I search key word '1978' '再谈' cannot find anything.
    I do it in another pdf reader(Foxit reader), it is ok.

Suggestion:
    1. search result show the context list like Foxit reader.
    2. comments/annotation/bookmark(评论/注释/书签) can search.

Attachment description:
    'adobe-android-bug-test.pdf'
    'adobe-search1978.jpg' adobe bad result.
    'Foxit-search1978.jpg' Foxit good result.
    'Foxit-search再谈.jpg' Foxit good result.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I am really desperate here i cant ope important docs in PDF on my android devices,the files are locked with an update message across them. I

My PDF'S are seemingly permanently locked with this annoying "UPDATE" message plastered across the documents,and no ability to override to view these importants documents,i have tried the updates and they are apparantly now installed but the files still wont open!!!! My device is Samsung Galaxy android. Can anybody help please????

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Printing Password protected documents

I cannot print a password protected document after the password has been entered. Should be able to.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I try to save to Document Cloud states ERROR NOT Connected to internet

When I try to save a pdf to document cloud it states "ERROR not connected to internet check your settings." I am connected to internet so I dont know what to do since there are no settings.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. App will not move to SD card

2nd largest app and will not move to SD. Running out memory. May have to look for another app that does.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Problem renaming bookmarks

I have the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and when I transferred my files to it I discovered while using the latest update of Adobe Reader that I can no longer edit bookmark name's. After a bit of research I discovered the Adobe app defaulted to full screen mode and while on full screen mode you cannot update bookmarks or change their names. However, if you stop it from going full screen then you are able to rename bookmarks once again and the app behaves as it always did prior. I'm curious as to why this is because I had…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. search text in multiple pdf at one click

I have multiple file related to same subject and i find some word in these, but i dont know in which document my text is available.

so i want a option in moble app for search in multiple pdf in one click

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Acrobat Pro iOS creating & saving Bookmarks

iOS Acrobat app needs function to edit and bookmarks for subscribers

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. !!BUG!! Conflicted Copy

I read and annotate my PDFs located in my Dropbox. After leaving the PDF, the Adobe app automatically uploads (replaces) the entire file to Dropbox. Great!

The problem: Sometimes I get a Conflicted Copy. That basically means that it cannot replace the file because it's being open in a different program, so Dropbox preserves the both files and renames the newest one Conflicted Copy while retaining the original as it was.

The suspected cause is quite obvious. The file isn't open in another program but in the very same one that wants to make the change. The PDF is around…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base