Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search rtl (right to left) Languages issue

When I want to search artl language the search results are exactly about the inversed text I searched.
    For example l search 102 and the app searches for 201.but this example was in Eng. but my really searching Language was a right to left Language.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No cerrar sesión del móvil

Cada vez que quiero acceder a Adobe Acrobat en mi android estoy obligada en los últimos meses a iniciar sesión con nombre de usuario y contraseña. Me gustaría que se mantenga iniciada aunque apague el móvil.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. To be able to know

I have all of the investments and Q1-4"reports on all of this money and it is not doing me any good because it seems to me that I shares in all of the companies and investments however I can't do nothing but read them and I am getting no were as far as getting money in my hands so what is the point of having all of this??

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Font Change for Mobile

Please add fonts too the mobile side of Adobe (iphone&android) My boss requires a specific type of font used on ALL things done incoming/outgoing from the office. With supervisors being in multiple states and using mobile versions this makes following the bosses requests hard.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. TalkBack reads out loud "space" for a trailing space at end of a line.

I have a PDF document with lines ending in punctuation (e.g. period or comma), then a space, and finally a manual line break.
    For the trailing spaces, TalkBack is reading the word “space” out loud. Is this a bug?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Highlight in reader mode

Want to highlight in reader mode .it's urgently needed as I often read research articles and I need to highlight them

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When trying to download to Adobe, always receive the same message "the action is not allowed by your organization". Why do i receive this?

When trying to download top Adobe, always receive the same message "the action is not allowed by your organization". Why do i receive this?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Multi-identity does not works for Adobe Android app managed with Intune

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1. Target Adobe Acrobat reader Android app under Intune app protection policy for Android
    2. Disable taking screenshot of company data through Android app protection policy in Intune
    3. Open a pdf document from company account configured in Intune managed apps such as Outlook
    4. Adobe app now asks for signing-in with organization account
    5. After sign-in the pdf opened will be protected by app protection policy as expected
    5. Now open a personal pdf document from a non-Intune managed app/account (i.e. Gmail app or gmail account configured in Outlook) with Adobe reader
    6. Try to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why does adobe acrobat automatically create a duplicate after opening a pdf directly fro chrome?

This duplicate created will still remain even though I have deleted it from storage and from chrome and unable to be found in the phone accept when I open Adobe and under files and in downloads not download.
    I am using a Samsung galaxy note 5.
    And how do I prevent Adobe from automatically opening after downloading pdf from chrome

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adobe DC Pro on Android platform

Hi. Its very strange that Adobe is not developing an Android platform for Adobe DC pro to make it possible for us, your customers, to edit, change and create PDFs on our android tabletts, not just on usual PC and Mac desktop as it is now. It´s 2019. actually and more and more people are travelling with their Pads or Tabletts without their PCs or Mac´s . The future is in Android and OS and not in Windows and Mac´s that are on the way to go to history. Can you give us a hope at least,

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I try to save to Document Cloud states ERROR NOT Connected to internet

When I try to save a pdf to document cloud it states "ERROR not connected to internet check your settings." I am connected to internet so I dont know what to do since there are no settings.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PDF files are not sending through Facebook Messenger

Dear Adobe Reader administrator,

The issue of not sending PDF files through Facebook messenger is not related to facebook messenger udapte but I'm pretty sure this issue is related to new update of PDF because when I got a new update of PDF the option to send PDF file through android mobile is suddenly disappear and still the issue exists as I reinstall Pdf, check for another company mobile like Samsung, Nokia etc all have same issue that they could not send any Pdf file to Facebook messenger due to this new update of PDF. Kindly fix my issue soon.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. password change

I simply need to know how to change my adobe account password. That's all!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Share option greyed out

I got to Share a Adobe document and the option is greyed out just barely readable (See attached screenshot)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Student Loan Forgiveness

I cannot access my account That has important files

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sign in

Why it doesn't sign in with google????

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base