Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No cerrar sesión del móvil

Cada vez que quiero acceder a Adobe Acrobat en mi android estoy obligada en los últimos meses a iniciar sesión con nombre de usuario y contraseña. Me gustaría que se mantenga iniciada aunque apague el móvil.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. To be able to know

I have all of the investments and Q1-4"reports on all of this money and it is not doing me any good because it seems to me that I shares in all of the companies and investments however I can't do nothing but read them and I am getting no were as far as getting money in my hands so what is the point of having all of this??

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. TalkBack reads out loud "space" for a trailing space at end of a line.

I have a PDF document with lines ending in punctuation (e.g. period or comma), then a space, and finally a manual line break.
    For the trailing spaces, TalkBack is reading the word “space” out loud. Is this a bug?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Retrview password

Forgot password

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Delete option

There should be a delete file option

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For search feature, add ability to search for exact text entered, e.g. I can search just for 'the' and it doesn't bring up 'there', etc

Right now for adobe reader for android, the search feature is very limited, so if I type in the word 'the' it brings up all instances of these letters, even if they're within other words, like 'these', or 'there, or 'thesis', etc.

It would be a great feature if you'd add the ability to search for exact matches, which is a feature of adobe acrobat, and maybe even reader on windows?

Perhaps it could be fine via quotes, eg. "the" brings up just this word.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When trying to download to Adobe, always receive the same message "the action is not allowed by your organization". Why do i receive this?

When trying to download top Adobe, always receive the same message "the action is not allowed by your organization". Why do i receive this?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Printing Letter and Legal Documents

I am trying to print by pdf size loke you can do on the computer. I only see the option to choose letter or legal. How do I brint documents that include both letter and legal size documents together.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cancelation refund

Hi. I canceled my subscription just a few minutes after purchasing it however I have not been issued any refund. Can you please help me with this as I paid for the whole year.

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why does adobe acrobat automatically create a duplicate after opening a pdf directly fro chrome?

This duplicate created will still remain even though I have deleted it from storage and from chrome and unable to be found in the phone accept when I open Adobe and under files and in downloads not download.
    I am using a Samsung galaxy note 5.
    And how do I prevent Adobe from automatically opening after downloading pdf from chrome

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PDF files are not sending through Facebook Messenger

Dear Adobe Reader administrator,

The issue of not sending PDF files through Facebook messenger is not related to facebook messenger udapte but I'm pretty sure this issue is related to new update of PDF because when I got a new update of PDF the option to send PDF file through android mobile is suddenly disappear and still the issue exists as I reinstall Pdf, check for another company mobile like Samsung, Nokia etc all have same issue that they could not send any Pdf file to Facebook messenger due to this new update of PDF. Kindly fix my issue soon.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Share option greyed out

I got to Share a Adobe document and the option is greyed out just barely readable (See attached screenshot)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Student Loan Forgiveness

I cannot access my account That has important files

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug

Whenever I delete my history ( I am being offline ) it says something is wrong try later etc

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Logging In/Out Bug

I have the newest version and was hoping that this would be fixed with it. If I leave the app for even a second, I get logged out and the app treats me as a new person after logging in (showing tutorial, etc). I've used this app for years now, and originally I could have left the app for days and still be able to pick up where I left off. Now, I answer a call and have to completely start over. If this isn't fixed soon, you're going to lose a loyal customer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Password doesn't work

I receive a document via email and the password no longer opens it. I get an error message. Help.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Delete duplicate files isn't responding ?

Delete duplicate files isn't responding ?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base