Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Printing Letter and Legal Documents

I am trying to print by pdf size loke you can do on the computer. I only see the option to choose letter or legal. How do I brint documents that include both letter and legal size documents together.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cancelation refund

Hi. I canceled my subscription just a few minutes after purchasing it however I have not been issued any refund. Can you please help me with this as I paid for the whole year.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. printing

Print to local (connected) printer and not cloud print only on android.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need help

How do I update this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Still paying when I applied for not doing it

I cancelled the suscription.and still paying.I want ti pay no more times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Problem with downloading PDF docs

I have trouble downloading PDF documents. The documents are being QUEUED. Kindly need your support to resolve this issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adobe Reader Android crashes when reopen from Recent App list

When AR Android is minimized, and I tap to open, AR closes.
    I will open PDF doc in Adobe Reader Android. I will get this PDF by downloading it from a URL in Microsoft Edge Android. After download is complete, AR will auto open and display the PDF.
    After reading, I may open Recent App list to go to another app.
    Next I want to return to AR. I open Recent App list and tap on title bar of AR. But instead of returning to the open PDF, AR disappears as if Force Closed. If I reopen AR again by…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. email signature

When we share a Pdf file, we should be able to place our signature in the email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Iam unable to install or use Acrobat ProDC in my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, please assist.

Iam unable to install or use Acrobat ProDC in my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, please assist.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a manual way to upload anotations to Adobe Document Cloud.

The automatic uploading of the anotations from the android app and Adobe Document Cloud isn't working well. I lost all my progress in a document because of it.

Why not to add a manual way to upload your anotations to adobe document cloud from your android device as it has a way to do it from the pc?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can't find autosaved files in my device storage

I previewed a pdf from my email with your mobile app, commented on the pdf, backed out of it and it showed "document saved". I went to my device storage and couldn't find the saved document anywhere in there. In fact, the document is nowhere in my device storage but it still shows up on the recent tab of the app. What's with that? Is there a temp folder somewhere in my device where I can find the commented pdf file? Where can I find the "saved document" pdf file in my file storage? Please help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I didn't ter opening the documents

As always i do not get opening the documents from e-mails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fill

M not able to highlight my PDF documents..Kindly help me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. App will not move to SD card

2nd largest app and will not move to SD. Running out memory. May have to look for another app that does.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base