Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

431 results found

• Reminders go to EVERYONE, not just the intended.
    • The links on those reminders do not open the document for the secondary signee.
    • The subject line of the automated emails has code and unfriendly for recipients.
    • Even when "Recipients must sign in order" is selected, all recipients get the email right away now.
    • Field validation no longer exists for phone numbers.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nyika Wright,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.  We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

1. how can this be legal when the signature is on a completely separate page, not to mention that there is no date

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Judy Troth,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. estoy utilizando ya hace 3 años adobe sign desde la version escritorio. Todo venia bien hasta la ultima actualizacion , donde ahora es todo muchisimo mas lento y engorroso y tiene muchos bugs. Ahora mismo estoy intentando enviar un documento y no me carga absolutamente nada

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hola Roberto Gabriel Aleman,

Lamentamos que tengas estos problemas con la aplicación. Seguiremos tu caso para darle solución. Si tienes algún otro problema o inquietud, por favor, permítenos saberlo, para mejorar tu experiencia. 

Sin más por el momento, agradecemos que te dirijas a nosotros.

Gracias,

Sign en Acrobat Web Team

3. My Adobe Acrobat Pro freezes my PC screen regularly during navigation - i have then shut down my computer to get out of the app. Frustrating to say the least - i will not be renewing my contract and will return to the free version of adobe reader. Very disappointing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Georgina,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. When will Adobe online support signing landscape documents? This is extremely inconvenient trying to execute documents saved in this format

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alejandro,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. Even though the app does not support landscape documents and a message is prompted to the user advising this, it is still possible to send this type of documents for signing.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

5. Spara signerarens namn som är kopplad till en epostadress så att man som admin inte behöver skriva in namnet varje gång personen ska läggas till för signering.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Börje,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. Was using Acrobat Professional on my computer. This changed yesterday. Now I can't "add text" like before. Acrobat tries to read the doc and changes it to a misread mumbo jumbo. Instead of adding my signature a coworkers comes up. I want to be able to use this without being connected to other employees

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rosanne,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, could you provide more information about this issue? For example the steps you do and if it happens with a specific file, or anything else you might deem important.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

7. Nouveau fonctionnement pour les signatures électtroniques plus difficile que le précédents.
    Ne reconnait pas format de la date même si tout est ok
    c'est très long inscrire les bons champs pour les bons signataires les risques d'erreur sont élevés et on perd du temps.
    Pourquoi on ne peut pas signer le document avant l'envoi comme avant et éviter 2 courriels et réouvrir le doc pour signature...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Silvie,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. Please stop upgrading your e-signature process. It has progressively become a longer process with too many steps. I could combine 10 files together, enter addresses and send in 20 seconds before this latest update. Now it takes at least 5 minutes and has too many options that are easily missed and mess up the whole process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Allyce,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

9. Please provide alignment options for signature blocks etc.
    Please also make the blocks the same size as what you can expect the final result to be. These 4 signatures and date were spaced evenly but you can see the end result has all the signatures and dates overlapping each other.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Carey,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

10. The new Request signature experience seems to default the 'date' field to MM/DD/YYYY on web only.
    Using the windows desktop application it will use the correct DD/MM/YYYY
    Is there a setting to default this field in the web interface to keep the same experience with the desktop app?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

11. First, I can't use adobe sign in the desktop app because it crashes. Now I find a working way of using adobe sign and the signature fields aren't even in the places that I put them. I am so tired of this *. FIX YOUR *!!!! WE HAVE A BUISNESS TO RUN HERE!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Samantha Hall,

We are working on this issue, could you provide us information related to this? Does it still happens? Also on Desktop should be different 

Thanks for cooperating with us.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. Bring back multi page orientation we use documents in both portrait & landscape and it is currently impossible to set up signing :-(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lloyd Payne,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. Kept having errors while loading. Unable to format date. Changes not saved. Takes 30 minutes to get doc signed on 2 pages!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Phyllis Hwang,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

14. I'm having issues with e-signature lines auto-populating where they shouldn't. I only required the customer to sign one line and it required them to sign all signature lines on the document that were intended for others. Is this some kind of feature or setting I need to shut off?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ashley Berg,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

1. Multiple files need to be selected immediately in order to route multiple documents. If just one file is selected—even just to start—the system immediately kicks off the next page.
    2. The system combines all documents as it did before, but now there’s no way to separate the files. I can click the same buttons I used to to do this, but now ever routing package is just named “binder” regardless of what the file name is or what I named the routing package. I have to revert to just printing to PDF the pages I want, which doesn’t look as professional…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kelsey Reybold, 

We are working actively on giving you a better experience, so now you should be able to select multiple files, please, let us know your experience. Also, we are still working to enable the feature to download individual files.

To change the name of the the files, you can do it right after uploading multiple files by just clicking on the document's name, also, after preparing the document, while clicking on Review and Send, a window should appear. The name of the document should be displayed and can be changed.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. 

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

15. Error messages when saving make it impossible to complete changes needed. Am considering cancelling subscription if I cannot do the work I need to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Not letting me use the sign & fill tool. Also will not let me edit the settings

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cheryl Moss,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

17. The new e-sign updates will not allow me to position form blocks in the correct locations. The system saves them in the right location, but then shows in very different places on the submitted form for signing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gannon Gann,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

18. we are facing issue while uploadingfile for e -signature and sharing with others

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi jinaid Ghani,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.  We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

• Don't see your idea?