Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

431 results found

1. How to change check boxes HELP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi K'Lah Yamada,

Thanks for asking, hope this instructions help you:

1. Open a file with Request Signature.
    2. Fill the recipient modal.
    3. Click on Prepare Document.
    4. On left hand panel, scroll until you found "Checkbox" field.
    5. Drag the desired field (Checkbox field) to the page. Another way to add fields is by clicking the field on left hand panel, and then clicking on the document page.
    6. Double click on the checkbox field. Properties panel to customize the desired field would open.
    7. In Properties panel, the checkbox can be changed or edited.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

2. When I try to write a comment related to a new E-sign PDF, all the keyboard buttons work except the arrows right and left! this only happens with this program at this point in building a new E-sign PDF request. It is super annoying to have to use the mouse to move one letter right or left!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nahla Ibrahim,
    We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steops below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

3. Very confusing program. ie. trying to find where to add, store and access my signatures.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi searchMEE Inc,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:

1.  Click on your profile icon.

2.  Select "Settings".

3.  In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

4. On this form, we are experiencing responses repeating multiple times and text is not wrapping, which results in loss of important information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Latasha Brown,
    We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steops below,

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

5. it is so difficult and time consuming trying to fill out an application from lining up the sentence area to activating the sentence I want to continue on as clicking on the sentence does multiple things including moving the sentence plus finding what I need to click on just to start filling out the form

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cressy,
    We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.
    If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.   Click on your profile icon.
    2.   Select "Settings".
    3.   In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".
    This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

7. Seems like every couple of weeks you change the e-sign program! So frustrating! This particular version creates fields that are too big for my document -- it worked just fine before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mike,

We are sorry you are experiencing troubles with the current version of our app. Could you please provide some additional information?

• Steps to Reproduce: A video or detailed description of the steps you take to encounter the issue.
    • Specific File: If the issue relates to a particular file.
    • Additional Details: Any other information you believe might be relevant, such as error messages or unexpected behavior.

Please note that some features are not yet available in the newest version. You can find more information about it here: learn more.
    If you continue to encounter this issue, you have the option to revert to the previous version:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".
    4.    Click "Save" and wait for the confirmation message.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving…

8. I was filling in a pdf job application online using acrobat.adobe.com. Now I would like to change some of my answers but my text is no longer editable after closing and reopening the browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OMG this new version I used today for E-signatures is TERRIBLE!!! It takes forever and is not easy to use at all! It wouldn't send automatically send to me for signature. I had to go and find out how to start the process. VERY un-user friendly. Why change something that isn't broken? How can I use the previous version (from last week!!!)?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rebecca Richardson,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. Could you please provide some additional information?

• Steps to Reproduce: A video or detailed description of the steps you take to encounter the issue.
    • Specific File: If the issue relates to a particular file.
    • Additional Details: Any other information you believe might be relevant, such as error messages or unexpected behavior.

Please note that some features are not yet available in the newest version. You can find more information about it here: learn more.
    If you continue to encounter this issue, you have the option to revert to the previous version:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".
    4.    Click "Save" and wait for the confirmation message.
    This change will only affect new drafts created after making…

1. I use AdobeSignature alot.
      The limit on the size of the file is very inconvinient because most of my files are over 8MB. With other esiganture apps like docsSign there is no limit on the size.
      I would really appreciate it if we can increase the limit

2. When I select multiple documents and drag and drop to "Request e-signature" it combines all the documents. First I have to rearrange the order which is not very user friendly! i have more than 10 documents, and I can only change the order by clicking on the up/down icon and I cannot move…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sina,
    We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with our app. Let's address the points you're mentioning

1. File size limit is at the moment 8mb, we will analyze your request and consider it for future updates.

2. We are aware of this problem and we are working on solving it as soon as possible, please expect this to be fixed in future updates.

3. For this problem, with the current version of the app is possible to add a file to the agreement before sending it. Please follow below steps:

1. After starting Request e-signatures workflow, you should land on "Add Recipient" modal. Fill in recipient information and click on "Continue"
    2. On the next view, on the left side of the screen (above the left hand panel) you should find the "Edit" button. Click on it
    3. Here you can find the "Organize Pages" option. Click on it
    4. Use the…
  10. Sinds de nieuwe upgrade voor elektonische ondertekening kan ik geen 2 aparte documenten meer doorsturen zonder dat deze automatisch gecombineerd worden. Wat is hier de oplossing?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry you are having trouble with the new update. You can revert to the previous version of Request signature by following this steps:

1. Click on your profile
    2. Select Settings
    3. In E-signing settings, uncheck the box for "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures"
    4. Click Save and wait for the confirmation toast

This will apply only to NEW drafts created after changing this setting, please let us know if this resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

11. Recently a change was made that disallowed me to send multiple documents for signature to the same person at the same time. I now have to send them separately which takes three times as long to do. Please revert it to the way that it was.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Julia,

We are sorry you are having trouble with the new update. You can revert to the previous version of Request signature by following this steps:

1. Click on your profile
    2. Select Settings
    3. In E-signing settings, uncheck the box for "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures"
    4. Click Save and wait for the confirmation toast

This will apply only to NEW drafts created after changing this setting, please let us know if this resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. The new update is awful! The text does not auto-size anymore so you can't see the full text in the form fields and my templates are now not working properly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Victoria,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this update. Could you provide more information about ? For example:

• The steps you do to encounter this issue
    • The templates that are not working properly 
    • Any other information that you might deem important 

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Team

13. The E-sign feature is not working this morning. You could edit document but can't actually send for signature the "button" to continue after you add message to send is not there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Maureen Armstrong, 

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about? For example:

1. Steps you usually do when triggering this error
    2. The documents that you use

And any other information will be really helpful to us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Team Web

14. AdobeSign update has created bugs:
    1) Changing a field to a 'date' field crashes and resets the form.
    2) Client cannot see first page of pdf to sign, either in browser or in Adobe Acrobat.

This software is currently not in a useable condition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chris Lang,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about? For example:

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Team Web

15. Created a multi-line text field in Acrobat, but when sent out for eSignatures it always converts the text fields to single line of text. This is super annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David Walker,

We're sorry you're having this issue, we will take this under review.

Can you help us providing more information that you found relevant? How long have you had this problem?

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. Hi there,

Ever since the update, the comb fields no longer work. This is becoming very problematic. For some reason they appear when I edit the template (top picture of attachment), but as soon as the template is being prepared for sending, they disappear (bottom picture of attachment). Please fix!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Robertson Gymnastics Academy,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Team Web

17. The modern E-sign Request functionality is unusable and doesn't satisfy any pre-existing business requirements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alice Tran,

We're sorry you're having this issue, we will take this under review.

Can you help us providing more information that you found relevant? How long have you had this problem?

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

18. I want to share same documents to multiple users but there is no option to write name while sending bulk documents. How can we organize documents using an email address. There should be area to add names as well while sending bulk documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Sheridan Price,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. The following steps might help you:

1. On Home > E-Sign
    2. Click E-Sign (on top menu)
    3. Click on Send in Bulk
    4. Select or Drag and drop multiple files
    5. Under "Add Recipients" section
    6. Type email and click enter
    7. Repeat step 6 until all recipients are added
    8. Proceed to prepare document

Please, let us know if this information helps you.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

19. The size of font cuts off no matter how small or big I make the box. PLEASE FIX

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Lori,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information? For example:

1. The type of box/field you are trying to add
    2. The steps you do

And any other information that you deem important will be helpful to us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

• Don't see your idea?