Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

555 results found

1. So we moved our organization from DocuSign to Acrobat Sign via Acrobat Pro subscription. Our users start encountering a 100 page limitation. Support says you need an enterprise plan to move up to 500 pages. Looked at the enterprise plan, for some reason it has a 150 transaction limit, but the cheaper option is unlimited? Who is making these decisions? So you have to pay more to get less? This is an incredibly strange decision. Imagine if Microsoft told its customers they could only send 150 emails on 365 unless they move to a cheaper plan.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/sign/using/transaction-limits.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new adobe sign is not good. I can no longer figure out how to add attachments to the signature page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Danielle,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. To add an attachment to an agreement you need to click the attachment field, then a file explorer should open where you can select the field. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. Please fix the serious problem of eSignatures feature not working. When I try to use the esign or signature tools to approve a document, Adobe Acrobat freezes up and stops working. I have to run task manager and forcefully close adobe acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How can you improve? REVERT TO LEGACY FOR THE ENTIRE PROGRAM.
    The update is horrible - it is no longer intuitive, and SEVERAL functions I used frequently are no longer available. The Help just flatly doesn't help at all. Some of the "improvements" (seriously? moving things from one side of the screen to the other?) were obviously poorly thought out.
    Have I made it clear enough that I don't like the new version? If not, on a scale of 1-10, it gets a big fat ZERO.
    PLEASE REVERT TO THE ORIGINAL VERSION, OR AT LEAST PROVIDE A WAY FOR USERS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this experiences. Could you provide more information about it? For example, the features that are missing and you frequently use or what about the new version is causing you trouble.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web

5. Hello! My team recently noticed that the duration of the recipient receiving the document after we sent it out is significantly longer. Before this it was only about 5 minutes before they receive it in their email but for now, it could take more than 30 minutes. I'm wondering if it's a glitch that is being worked on right now? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback and we will take a look to see what is causing this delay. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or issues regarding this experiences.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. This newest update is HORRIBLE. The fields move all over the document after you fill it. It is not acceptable as it looks unprofessional.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mike,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide the file that you used where you encounter this issue? and any other information that you might deem important for us to know.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

7. Make it more like the desktop version. I can't see some completed fields on my document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Raymond,

We are sorry you're having troubles with our updates, and we will look into this. If it's possible, could you please provide more details on the problems you're experiencing? For example how long have you been seeing this issue, the files you're using

Best regards

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. Our business uses Adobe predominately for the e-signing feature. When we first purchased the service it was relatively easy to use, smooth and no major issues. In the past two months Adobe has updated the entire e-signing product at least four times, meaning buttons are changed around for no reason, it takes re-learning the service every time.

It used to be almost instant to send to our clients, it now takes upwards of ten minutes. It's slow and clunky. Constantly freezing and restarting. It takes sometimes up to an hour to update, meaning we cannot use the service in that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Carli,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this new updates and appreciate your feedback. Can you provide more information about this issue? For example, the steps that you use and cause problems and any information that you deem important will be helpful for us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

9. Advanced Field Actions like “Repeat field on all pages” are only available on the WEB VERSION of Adobe Sign. See attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The IRS requires that we password protect documents that are sent for signature. If this is no longer a feature that is going to be offered, please let us know as we will have to look for another company that can comply with this requirement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for letting us know your concern on this topic. However, current version of the app does support password protection for documents sent for signing.

In a normal "Send for signature" workflow, user can add password verification for any recipient involved in the agreement by following next steps:

1. Select the file which will be sent for signature and start "Request e-signatures" workflow as usual.
    2. Once in "Request e-signatures" view, add any fields required
    3. Click on "Review and Send"
    4. Once in the "Review and Send" view, on the right side, you will see the list of recipients and a three-dot button for each of them.
    5. Click the three-dot button and you will see the "Add password verification" option displayed
    6. If you click on it, an input field would appear, allowing you to add a password to that specific recipient.

Please let us know if this information was useful…

11. Please bring back the ability to retain individual documents with e-sign agreements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gayle,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. In order to provide you with valuable assistance, could you please give us more details on the feature that needs to be implemented? For example, how it used to work in previous versions.

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. I freaking hate your pop ups. I can no longer x out of them, so I can't actually use your web app because I can't navigate to the correct buttons to proceed through the adobe sign process. They give repetitive and unhelpful information. They come up EVERY SINGLE TIME I need to send a document via adobe sign. I don't want a response, I just want them to be turned off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Erin,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the pop-ups in our app. This feature is designed to assist users in understanding new updates and the changes they introduce to the app's workflow.

Rest assured that your request about pop-ups has been acknowledged as we work on a resolution. If you encounter further issues or have specific details to share, please let us know.

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. Many of our clients have difficulty in finding their document to sign because it is not coming from an address they recognize. Is there any way that the sender's address could be mine rather than AdobeSign?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We really appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way to do this at the current state of the app, but we will consider this for future updates. Please let us know if there's anything else that we could improve.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Team

14. It would be awesome if we could send text for esigning

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Please allow me to adapt my preferences in such a way so the metric system is standard and that the box "Recipients must sign in order" is always ticked. Other preferences like the choice of British English would be very much appreciated as well.

Many thanks,

Mark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We really appreciate your feedback and will consider it for future updates. Please let us know if there's anything else that we could improve.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Team 

16. In the web browser for Adobe Sign, I want to see my signature requests with a filter for what's completed and what's still outstanding, that way I can easily see where I need to set up reminders for signers.

In Acrobat, or later in the web browser for Adobe Sign, I want to be able to edit my message to signers if I need to make a correction or add information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Chrysta,

We appreciate your feedback and will consider it for future updates. Please let us know if there's anything else that we could improve.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

17. We need the ability to change the “reply to” or “send as” parameters for outgoing Adobe Sign agreements. Like many modern businesses, we have many separate shared mailboxes for each client or project. Users access those shared mailboxes to send and receive all communications. When sending agreements with Adobe Sign, customers receive our user email instead of the project email. As a result, customers will email the person who sent the agreement instead of the shared mailbox where communications should be sent. Ideally, this could be done on setup by requiring that “send as” is enabled only if a parameter…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We desperately need the ability to sort agreements into folders otherwise categorize agreement so that we can sort/filer by client, project, or other groupings. The current design with ZERO sorting strongly encourages us and other consumers to purchase DocuSign instead. In fact, MOST of my team has refused to switch to Adobe sign because DocuSign can organize agreements and Adobe Sign cannot. There is no good reason for them to switch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. エンタープライズアカウント?で「電子サインを依頼」をしても、永遠にアップロードが終わらず進めない。アプリでは、「電子サインを依頼」をクリックしても、反応がない

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We looked into your account and this issue might be related to your account not being verify, could you please look for the verification email and verify it? Please let us know when you do it.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

20. Put it back to the way it was 6 months to a year ago. It's less user friendly & SLOW

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rich Lewis,

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues, could you provide us the steps that you used to reproduce this issues and document used? or any other information that could be relevant to solve this problem (ex. browser, version, etc.).

Best regards, Sign in Acrobat Web team

1 2 6 8 10 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?