Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

183 results found

1. 1) Page labels in the web app does not work the same as the desktop app. I would even say it does not work at all.

2) Bookmarks in the web app sometimes show and sometimes do not show. Sometimes Refreshing the page helps (the bookmarks appear), but then they dissappear again. I would say bookmarks are not being supported in the web app.

3) I cannot change the color properties of the bookmarks in the web app. If I have changed the color properties of a PDF in the desktop add to red, and then upload the pdf in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for contacting us. Please find reply below

1. Can you please help to elaborate the issue you faced while using Page Labels? Meanwhile please find the documentation for Page Labels(Numbered Pages) on Acrobat Web https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/number-pages.html to assist you with the feature on the web.
    2. For bookmark issue, Is the issue happening only on one file or happening for others also? Is it possible to share the file with us to look into this further?
    3. Sorry to hear that, Colour properties are not available in Web yet, it is highly recommended to use desktop for properties feature on bookmarks.
    4. We looked into details and found out your Acrobat Pro subscription on Enterprise profile is not active anymore, Only Acrobat web free service is enabled with your personal account.

Regards,

Acrobat Web team

2. I recently downloaded a file from my email and noticed that it opened within a portal instead of the usual Open Desktop app. As a result, I saved the file in my cloud account and tried opening the PDF again from my desktop app, only to find that it still opened in the portal. This posed an issue because I needed to extract each page as a separate file, as the entire text file size is 96kb and couldn't be uploaded to the application I was using.

The problem lies in the functionality of documents not opening directly on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jeanett,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your taking out the time to make us better. We have few queries around your feedback:

1. could you please elaborate on which cloud you have uploaded the document after downloading from email?
    2. when you tried to open downloaded file, which portal you have observed, Is it Chrome Extension portal (Url contains: chrome-extension://) or Acrobat Web portal (Url contains: http://acrobat.adobe.com/)?

Thanks,

Rohit

3. PDFの詳細を開いた状態で、前後のPDFファイルに移動、見られるように改善してほしいです。

現状は、いちいち一覧に戻ってから、次のファイルを選んで開くという動作が、非常にコストです。

また、詳細を開いた状態でPDFファイルそのものを削除できるようにも改善してほしいです。現状は、ページの削除しかできず、更には、1ページだけの場合は削除ができません。いちいち一覧に戻って、そして削除をしなければなりません。さらには、一覧に戻ると、先ほどまでどのPDFを開いていたかも分からなくなるので、非常に手間が掛かります。
    切実に、至急、改善をお願い致します。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  View PDF files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The general performance of the web portal is quite slow when compared to the mobile app on the same internet connection. I often have to refresh a page multiple times while clearing cache to view the list of documents or even a particular document. See if that could be optimised.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ameya,

Thanks for your feedback! Team has been working to constantly improve performance of the application and you can expect to see more improvements in the future releases. If you have any other questions, do let us know.

Thanks,

Rohit

5. the compressed file put black squares around all of my emojis. other online compressors don't do this.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  View PDF files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. make it ******* big enough to see you stupid *****!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. too lagging when scroling the pdf file, when using Adobe reader app on desktop, it does not lagging, but web too lag, happen on any laptop

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hao do,

Thank you for reaching out. To assist you better, can you please apprise us with below information ?

• Is it happening for all files or any specific file ?
    • If it is specific to few files, what is the Page count in those PDFs?
    • What is the screen resolution on your machine?

Regards,

Rohit

8. When I reopen the file, I would to see the page where I left off, not the first page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ali Alalawi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, this is a functionality where the PDF is opened from the page where one has last closed it. Please share in case this behaviour is not an expectation for your use case.

Regards,

Rohit

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  View PDF files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I cannot figure out how to put Adobe Acrobat in dark mode. And I greatly prefer working in dark mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Renee Mellinger, 

Thank you for contacting us. We are glad to inform that dark mode is already available in Acrobat Web. Please find below steps to enable dark mode. 

• Go to Profile and open settings
    • On the setting pop up, scroll down to see the Appearance setting. Please check attached screenshot
    • Select the value to Dark and click on Save. 

Regards,

Acrobat Web Team. 

11. Not work acrobat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can't open any of my PDFs that I shared on my account :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Babet van.der.made, 

Thanks for your patience. We are glad to let you know that the issue reported by you has been addressed. We request you to please try out the experience again and let us know if issue is fixed for you. 

It would be great if you can try on incognito mode or any other browser, where you have not used Acrobat earlier. 

Hope this helps in addressing the reported issue. We look forward to the continued feedback.

Thanks,

Harshpreet

13. No now

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I purchased acrobat a few weeks ago but the software is completely unstable and almost unusable. Whenever i open a document i get error messages and the screen freezes, i will be cancelling my subscription and seeking an alternative PDF software if this is not solved quickly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gwydion, 

Thank you for contacting us. To assist you better, Can you please apprise us with below information?

• Are you using Acrobat on desktop or browser?
    • Screenshot of error message

Regards,

Harshpreet

15. Please Please Please!!! Bring back the whole file name or an option where we can hover over the name and see the whole file name. If you could bring back the download PDF quick access icon instead of having to click the three dots and hit download.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is a SOFTWARE BUG in Acrobat reader. This PDF is not malformed. The embedded font has an EM size of 1736, rather than 1000, and the scaling is not being done.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi D Olifant, 

Thank you for sharing the file. We are able to see the issue and will be working to fix the same. We will get back to you once issue is resolved. 

Regards,

Harshpreet

17. Cant load pdf documents after clicking them in the Recent tab..
    Tried multiple browsers, and macs, wont help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rotem Tal,

Thanks for your patience. We are glad to let you know that the issue reported by you has been addressed. We request you to please try out the experience again and let us know if issue is fixed for you.

It would be great if you can try on incognito mode or any other browser, where you have not used Acrobat earlier.

Hope this helps in addressing the reported issue. We look forward to the continued feedback.

Thanks,

Harshpreet

18. I have an Adobe Acrobat account but all of a sudden all my PDF files are unreadable. The message is telling me it can't find the file and to check if I have the address correct.
    As I use a lot of PDF files, I need to know what has happened and how to fix it quickly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apology for inconvenience caused. It would be good if you can share the screen of error message you are seeing. Are you trying to view shared file?

Regards,

Acrobat web team 

19. Please add a full screen feature where all the side panels hides and only pdf document is visible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Noddy,

Thanks for your feedback! 

We haven’t added full screen feature yet but we love the idea so much that we've begun working on it and plan to add it soon. 

Regards,

Harshpreet

20. Adobe icon preview shows as blank thumbnail page when sent in outlook since MacOS Ventura update. Is there a fix for this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Juanita Brownlee, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. To assist you better, Can you please apprise us with below information ?

• Are you using Acrobat Desktop or Acrobat Web ?
    • Is it happening for all files or any specific file ?
    • Workflow that you are trying

Regards,

Harshpreet 

• Don't see your idea?