Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

619 results found

1. paylaştığım bu dosya açılmıyor

acil çözüm lütfen

whatsapp için link paylaştım
    linke tıklayanlar boş ekran görüyorlar
    ACİL ÇÖZÜM LÜTFEN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Alim Suat,

Have you tried refreshing the window? Additionally, if refreshing the window doesn't resolve the issue, could you attempt to upload the same file again and share it? Please let me know if you encounter the same issue after following these steps.

Regards,

Amit Gupta.

2. Pathetic tool.. You guys are big liars.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pdf düzenleme moduna dosyamı eklediğimde bütün türkçe karakterler bozuldu.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have less successful Signatures with your service, it's not easy to see or use for normal people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Yolanda,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about? If is related to the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:

1.   Click on your profile icon.

2.   Select "Settings".

3.   In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

5. it is so difficult and time consuming trying to fill out an application from lining up the sentence area to activating the sentence I want to continue on as clicking on the sentence does multiple things including moving the sentence plus finding what I need to click on just to start filling out the form

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cressy,
    We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.
    If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:
    1.   Click on your profile icon.
    2.   Select "Settings".
    3.   In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".
    This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steops below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

7. Seems like every couple of weeks you change the e-sign program! So frustrating! This particular version creates fields that are too big for my document -- it worked just fine before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mike,

We are sorry you are experiencing troubles with the current version of our app. Could you please provide some additional information?

• Steps to Reproduce: A video or detailed description of the steps you take to encounter the issue.
    • Specific File: If the issue relates to a particular file.
    • Additional Details: Any other information you believe might be relevant, such as error messages or unexpected behavior.

Please note that some features are not yet available in the newest version. You can find more information about it here: learn more.
    If you continue to encounter this issue, you have the option to revert to the previous version:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".
    4.    Click "Save" and wait for the confirmation message.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving…

8. OMG this new version I used today for E-signatures is TERRIBLE!!! It takes forever and is not easy to use at all! It wouldn't send automatically send to me for signature. I had to go and find out how to start the process. VERY un-user friendly. Why change something that isn't broken? How can I use the previous version (from last week!!!)?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rebecca Richardson,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature. Could you please provide some additional information?

• Steps to Reproduce: A video or detailed description of the steps you take to encounter the issue.
    • Specific File: If the issue relates to a particular file.
    • Additional Details: Any other information you believe might be relevant, such as error messages or unexpected behavior.

Please note that some features are not yet available in the newest version. You can find more information about it here: learn more.
    If you continue to encounter this issue, you have the option to revert to the previous version:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".
    4.    Click "Save" and wait for the confirmation message.
    This change will only affect new drafts created after making…

1. I use AdobeSignature alot.
      The limit on the size of the file is very inconvinient because most of my files are over 8MB. With other esiganture apps like docsSign there is no limit on the size.
      I would really appreciate it if we can increase the limit

2. When I select multiple documents and drag and drop to "Request e-signature" it combines all the documents. First I have to rearrange the order which is not very user friendly! i have more than 10 documents, and I can only change the order by clicking on the up/down icon and I cannot move…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sina,
    We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with our app. Let's address the points you're mentioning

1. File size limit is at the moment 8mb, we will analyze your request and consider it for future updates.

2. We are aware of this problem and we are working on solving it as soon as possible, please expect this to be fixed in future updates.

3. For this problem, with the current version of the app is possible to add a file to the agreement before sending it. Please follow below steps:

1. After starting Request e-signatures workflow, you should land on "Add Recipient" modal. Fill in recipient information and click on "Continue"
    2. On the next view, on the left side of the screen (above the left hand panel) you should find the "Edit" button. Click on it
    3. Here you can find the "Organize Pages" option. Click on it
    4. Use the…
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello,
    I have some hardships I am experiencing with Adobe today. I have been working for about 2 hours now to try and compile a file to send for signature. It is very time consuming to delete out the auto populated fields I don't need (in the past, I could just hit the delete key and It went quickly), the file keeps erring out on me which results in kicking me out of it. I then have to log out of the website entirely and log back in to try and work on it again. It does not save my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Jill,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with Acrobat. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example the error you are seeing, if it only happens with a specific file (would be good to share it to us if you can) and any other detail that you deem important.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

11. Go back to old Adobe E-signature Request. New program has too many errors and doesn't function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry you are having trouble with the new update. Could you provide more information about the issue? For example:

• Steps where you encounter issues
    • Files that doesn't work well with the feature
    • A video showing the actual error
    • Screenshot of the errors

And any other information will be really helpful to us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. Im really hating the new Adobe Sign Request Signature function. Its really not efficient at all. It takes me twice as long now to prepare a document for signatures. There should be a setting we can choose to leave our default on the older version should we so choose, instead of being forced into the new version, then to search for how to switch to legacy versions. Not a happy chappy here.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this update, could you tell us why you prefer the old version instead of the new update? So we can improve our design and product. We really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

1. Door pagina's te laten laden zoals het hoort. Vaak zijn er blanco pagina's en moet je het via een andere weg naar hetzelfde gaan.

2. De nieuwste versie van "Vragen om e-handtekeningen" zorgt alleen voor extra werk zonder enige verbetering. Er is geen correcte migratie van oude templates. Er zou dus uren werk zijn om dit te fixen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry you are having trouble with the new updates. Could you provide more information about it? For example:

• The document you are having trouble using 
    • The steps you do where you usually encounter this issue
    • Any other information that you might deem important

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. Everything. I hate Adobe; it used to work so well and now I waste so much time trying to get the edit function to work that this subscription, that I have had for years is no longer of any value.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We used to be easily edit a pdf, NOW IT DOES NOT EDIT ANYMORE. WTF!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The new e-signing interface is convoluted, nonfunctioning, and lacking several features that used to be easy to use. What a downgrade.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Emma Therrien,

We're sorry you're having this issue, we will take this under review.

Can you help us providing more information that you found relevant? How long have you had this problem?

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. Recently your e-sign process has changed and since the new format the process either lags or freezes everytime. This is a headache when trying to send time sensitive documents for signatures.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David Frietz,

We're sorry you're having this issue, we will take this under review.

Can you help us providing more information that you found relevant? How long have you had this problem? In which documents do you encounter this issue?

Best regards,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

17. L'application du texte dans le presse papoer fonctionne mal. Les espaces no sont pas copiés.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Cyril Dumontier,

Thanks for taking out time and giving your valuable feedback. Issue does not seems reproducible at our end. Is this issue is happening on one documents or reproducible on other documents as well on your side? Is it possible to share the file with us to look into this further?

Regards,

Acrobat Web Team

18. 2020 i need documente

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)