Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

633 results found

1. Allow changes to signers on the set-up for web forms. If someone from an organization needs to sign something and then leaves that organization, there is no way to change who should sign unless you change it with every new agreement that comes in or to completely start over creating a template.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Adriane, 

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example the steps that you do to reproduce this issue or any other information that you deem important. We do support editing an active web form, for any changes you need to open the web form from Acrobat web and in the panel under actions you can select Edit Web form. If this doesn't resolve your issue, please give us more information.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. E-Sign - new version is terrible as it causes way more time to send multiple documents!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mike, 

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this update. Could you please provide more information on what features are missing that you need? or anything else that you think will help improve this experience for you?

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. How do I go back to the Legacy version as the "NEW" version is not working at all and I can't send requests for electronic signatures!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mike,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this new update. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example, the features that are missing from the old version and you need, what exactly is not working for you and the steps you do to trigger the issue. Any information that you deem important will be helpful to us.

You can also go back to the old version by following this steps:

1. Click on your profile 
    2. Select Settings
    3. In E-signing settings, uncheck the box for "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures"
    4. Click Save and wait for the confirmation toast 

This will apply only to NEW drafts created after changing this setting

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. Why would you change the entire functionality of adding comments to a PDF when that was what separated this software from others? The new tool layout is so clunky and non-user friendly. Please revert it back to how it was.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Wil Ferrero,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the specific issue you are facing while using Acrobat Web? Your input will greatly assist us in swiftly resolving the problem you're experiencing.

Regards,

Amit.

5. Comments are very small and hard to read at default. Need to be able to increase the point size of comments. Current workaround is to download to desktop, defeating the purpose of sharing and collaboration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lee Dean,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with Acrobat Web. When you mentioned that comments are very small, could you please clarify whether you are referring to the "Sticky Note" icon present on the document or the comments displayed in the right-hand panel (RHP)? Providing additional details will assist us in resolving the issue more promptly.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta

6. Pdf düzenleme moduna dosyamı eklediğimde bütün türkçe karakterler bozuldu.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. this product is not intuitive at all. desk top version is easier and quicker. very unhappy and would not recommend.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My system keeps crashing since you did this update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, Luis Barragan,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the specific issue you are facing while using Acrobat Web? Your input will greatly assist us in swiftly resolving the problem you're experiencing.

Regards,

Amit.

9. the recent changes to Adobe Acrobat app are very unhelpful - editing no longer works as it did - text boxes move around; amended text 'disappears' although it's clearly still there as you can spell checker working. Amending edited text requires closing the PDF down and reopening all the time, or the cursor doesn't go where you need it to - and the editing function 'freezes'. The menu on the left it smaller and less user friendly than before. All in all, the 'upgrade' is shockingly poor and has negatively impacted what was a perfectly great app before the changes.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do you stop the contextual tips from coming up every second. It blocks the view. It stops me from editing because it blocks part of the file. I searched for solutions and it seems the entire web is so annoyed some people are removing it through the registry. This problem has been talked about, complained about, and you've lost paying customers over this in the last several years. You can't fix it??!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How do I stop sharing files that I just happen to attach to my emails????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Nicoletta Rossi Ganzer,

We appreciate your communication. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you might have encountered while utilizing Acrobat Web.

Could you kindly provide a description of the particular issue you are currently facing with Acrobat Web? Your input will be invaluable in facilitating a prompt resolution of the problem at hand.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta.

12. Hello! I am unable to add signature box when using the "request e-signatures" feature. I am a deadline to submit a contract and now will be delayed getting it to a client. I have had this repeated issue with your software. Please, please invest in getting this fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about your problem? For example a screenshot of the error if anything is shown or what it says, what are the usual steps that you do before triggering this issue and other things you might deem important.

Thanks,

Adobe Sign in Acrobat Team

13. Your web/cloud membership is such a scam. I cannot access "Tools" to reduce font size in filling out a PDF??? I also did not at any point realize I was signing up for an annual membership. Total scam.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have never seen a website as ****** as adobe's. Somehow this website is slower than dell and more dysfunctional than HP while uglier than NVIDIA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, 夜火夢琉璃 11,

Regards,

Amit.

15. I have Adobe Acrobat on my phone. Whenever I highlight or do any comments on documents that are on the cloud, from the app hey won't register on the desktop version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Valentina Fajardo,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web. To assist us in promptly addressing the issue you encountered, could you kindly clarify whether you are working with a shared file or a personal file? Your input will greatly assist us in expediting the resolution process.

Regards

Amit

16. Dokument drucken

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Not working.... there's a document "Waiting for me" and it just won't show anything... tried FF and chrome and nothing, its just a blank screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Manuel,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this feature. Could you please provide more details about this issue? If is happening with a specific file or with all of them, if you see an error and other things that might be good to know for us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

18. This is one of the worst products I can even conceive of. Starting with when you "save" it "compresses" the file and then you can't edit it anymore? Are you freaking kidding me? If the desktop app worked like this you would get ZERO users. As it is, I will never use your online version again. I wouldn't use the so-called "pro" version for 1 penny/year. $20/month is one of the biggest jokes in the industry. I have seen many people share this frustration, and yet you do nothing about it. Don't tell me it has to be like that,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi james fisher,

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better:

1) Could you please share the workflow or file on which you faced the issue.

2) Is it happening for all files or with any specific document only?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Indu

19. This product makes it so hard to do simple tasks! It does not accept all PDF file formats. I am not sure why I subscribe to this application not much value here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Clyde Dardar,

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you faced when using Acrobat Web. Could you please share which pdf file format you are using? It will help us in resolving the issue quickly.

Regards

Amit

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Umar Faruq Sajid,

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better:

1) Could you please share the workflow or file on which you faced the issue.

2) Is it happening for all files or with any specific document only?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Indu

• Don't see your idea?