The device limitation is not suitable for an agency that utilizes multiple devices. Whoever I spoke with said we could up just Adobe Acrobat and that would solve the problem.
We need to have a solution so more than two people can view PDF's at one time without kicking people/devices off.
Thank you for contacting us. Can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better:
1) Share the screenshot or description of what exact issue you're facing.
2) If you want that more than two people can view PDF at same time, please refer mentioned steps for sharing a document:
- Navigate to “Your Documents” section
- Select the file you want share. You will see “Share with Others” and “Get a Link” option in right hand pane :
- You can use any of the two options to share your file to others.
- Also here’s an article to guide on sharing PDFs: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html
Let us know if this helps.